It's that time again!

#27TheDominator

Time for wacky, wild Florida drive-thru shenanigans. I hope this teaches those morons to "provide her with the requisite number of mustard and mayonnaise packets". I know that here at JN we've been taught not to laugh at stun gun incidents, but is it okay if it's a pink "Cheetah" brand stun gun?

Drive-Thru Taser Incident At Wendy's

Cops: Armed with stun gun, woman chased worker over botched order

MAY 17--Angered that drive-thru workers at a Wendy's botched her order, a Florida woman stormed the Daytona Beach restaurant this morning and tried to tase an employee with a stun gun. Melanese Reid, 20, reportedly became enraged after fast food workers failed to provide her with the requisite number of mustard and mayonnaise packets. After Hill and Katrina Bryant, 23, argued with drive-thru employee Jason Hill (and called him "bitch" and "faggot") Hill "told them that they were childish and to leave," according to a charging affidavit prepared by cops. Reid then attempted to slap Hill, but the worker was able to deflect her hand. At that point, witnesses told cops, Reid and Bryant exited their red PT Cruiser and entered the Wendy's. While inside, Reid, armed with a pink Cheetah brand stun gun, chased Hill "around the kitchen/employee area of the restaurant with the Taser turned on and making the 'electric' noises." For her part, Bryant "cheered [Reid] on" while continuing the previous argument using "profane and discriminatory language." After Hill escaped, the women fled when a Wendy's manager announced that she was calling police. Reid and Bryant were arrested early this afternoon and charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a felony. The stun gun was recovered from one of the women's purses. While Reid denied ever going inside Wendy's, Bryant contradicted her pal's claim. Bryant told cops that after Hill released Reid's hand at the drive-thru window, Reid entered the restaurant and threatened the worker with the handheld stun gun. Reid (left) and Bryant are pictured below in mug shots taken today by the Volusia County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0517102wendys1.html

It was 10am and they were pissed about not getting mustard and mayo! Sure I could understand if it was 10pm or 1am, but 10am and you're already pissed off!

The cop doesnt know how to spell faggot (spelled it faget on police report).

The dummies then called the Wendy's General Manager to complain about their service! And told her they used a taser!

What a great Florida story! Thanks!

That cop's report is awesome.

"spontaneous statement"

My favorite line: "The co-defendant stated that she ran after Hill with her Taser "Zapping" it in self-defense."

My favorite line is the one that comes after that, when the defendent asks if its legal to use a stun gun.

They should both be hanged. Oh not for what happened at Wendy's but for being dirt ugly AND stupid.

That a little extreme. how about they have to report to the police station every morning to each be tased once for 3 months and no fast food for life. Wait. I guess hanging isn;t so bad.

Archived