Jenkins on which Free Agent will have the biggest impact.

Kentucky Jet

NFL Total Access: Jenkins on which Free Agent will have the biggest impact.

"I thought it might be Jason Taylor, or Cromartie, but the guy who is really working his butt off, and has a huge chip on his shoulder and looks like he hasn't lost a step, Ladanian Tomlinson."

http://www.newyorkjets.com/image_ass...jpg?1274132906

I think it's tough to really tell with the talent we've added, some can argue Cromartie and Holmes, but this is a pretty big statement from the leader of our defense, who obviously recognizes the work LT is putting in this off-season so far.

Would love to hear how he is progressing with his workouts with the trainer he sought out through Tiki Barber...

Can you imagine if LT gains back a mere 70% of his previous form behind our monster O line? I personally don;t think the line misses a beat with Faneca gone. Brick and Mangold should be able to help whatever youngster that ends up their out. This is very exciting.

Darren Sproles only averaged 3.7 ypc in San Diego's rushing offense last year. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised with LT in the Jets' offense. Guy's got an ego, and you know he's pissed off hearing about how washed up he is.

Darren Sproles only averaged 3.7 ypc in San Diego's rushing offense last year. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised with LT in the Jets' offense. Guy's got an ego, and you know he's pissed off hearing about how washed up he is.

Exactly. Everything I have read makes me believe he is going to try and prove to all the naysayers that LT is back. Can;t wait. Besides, how ****ing cool is his visor going to look on his helmet? Oh yes.

The Chargers' offensive line is horrible. LT is not the same anymore, but he's also not done IMO. He's going to surprise a lot of people IMO. I can picture him winning the Chad Pennington award to be honest.

NFL Total Access: Jenkins on which Free Agent will have the biggest impact.

"I thought it might be Jason Taylor, or Cromartie, but the guy who is really working his butt off, and has a huge chip on his shoulder and looks like he hasn't lost a step, Ladanian Tomlinson."

http://www.newyorkjets.com/image_ass...jpg?1274132906

first of all, that link Scares me!

anyways..

70% of the LT of old behind our O-line would be 110% of the LT of old! it could be awesome to see. I expect it to be. the oline in SD was horrible, like stated above sproles averaged less that 4 ypc, and we all seen him break alot of big ones, so alot of the times he was tackled behind the line of scrimmage, just as LT was. Thomas jones behind that line wouldn't of gotten 800 yards IMO.

with LT and greene both carrying the ball LT will stay fresh, seeing as greene is our starter, LT wont have to carry the ball 300+ times, but at the end of the year I see them both have around the same amount of carries. right around 2 to 250 each.

we have all these WR's and yet we may never have to pass the freekin ball!

Definitely. If Thomas Jones can be a decent back at 31, then LT can probably do it too. He could get the most regular season touches.

If I had to guess I'd say that he and Cromartie will be the best of a decent bunch. John Henderson or Anthony Montgomery could make this list if they get signed.

Archived