Revis and Crowmartie say throw it our way...

NIGHT STALKER

You sure as hell stroked Landshark though.

I think he's just being objective.

Listen as the games approach I know things are going to get very hot here as well as our boards. We all hate each other. We hate each others teams. Still that doesn't mean we can't be objective.

True, but you got to give him credit for reppin on a Jets site. Then again it is a bit easier to do that here. I've been to some dolphin sites and they be acting like b***hes. Wanting to ban you and all.

Ya. It was bad over at FH. I like the site but the Terms of service are a little bit lose. Several of your brethren from here post at thephins.com. As long as your not obviously trolling and are actually talking football no ones going to give you to heard of a time. At least no worse than we get here.

Honestly I don't come here to troll. I come here to see if there is any news I missed concerning a rival.

I think he's just being objective.

Listen as the games approach I know things are going to get very hot here as well as our boards. We all hate each other. We hate each others teams. Still that doesn't mean we can't be objective.

Im glad that you know this lol. I dont mind being objective, especially if I feel a team did a pretty good job in the offseason as I think the dolphins did, however, come August you're not going to hear any of this shyte from me. lol.

Ya. It was bad over at FH. I like the site but the Terms of service are a little bit lose. Several of your brethren from here post at thephins.com. As long as your not obviously trolling and are actually talking football no ones going to give you to heard of a time. At least no worse than we get here.

Honestly I don't come here to troll. I come here to see if there is any news I missed concerning a rival.

Thats whats up. At the end of the day we all love football so its all good. Its always good to have someone around to talk shyte to you know. It would be kinda bland here without guys like yourself, aqua, crashingJet etc.

Im glad that you know this lol. I dont mind being objective, especially if I feel a team did a pretty good job in the offseason as I think the dolphins did, however, come August you're not going to hear any of this shyte from me. lol.

Trust me there is no love lost between us. I have been a Fins fan for over 3 decades. That's a lot of time to build up my hate for the jets. So ya, I know whats coming.

As already pointed out this was my fist post ever on this site.

Sweep Biatch's!

I fully expect a lot of trash talk once the season starts and Quite frankly I wouldn't want it any other way. Although I have to admit I don't want to go as far as getting myself banned. TGG banned me within minutes.....

True, but you got to give him credit for reppin on a Jets site. Then again it is a bit easier to do that here. I've been to some dolphin sites and they be acting like b***hes. Wanting to ban you and all.

In all honesty, I have never posted on a rival site. Don't really see any sense in it because all it does is create mini wars and pissing contests.

Trust me there is no love lost between us. I have been a Fins fan for over 3 decades. That's a lot of time to build up my hate for the jets. So ya, I know whats coming.

As already pointed out this was my fist post ever on this site.

I fully expect a lot of trash talk once the season starts and Quite frankly I wouldn't want it any other way. Although I have to admit I don't want to go as far as getting myself banned. TGG banned me within minutes.....

I know that banned had to feel good though....admit it lol.

Using your own logic that a strong arm makes a good QB, then Henne is better and will remain better than Sanchez. Its a false logic however as there is much more to what makes up a good QB.

Never said that a strong arm makes a good QB, just that it's one of many requirements of an NFL level QB.

Chad can NOT throw the ball with any velocity and his accuracy after the 'cuff surgery was lost.

The guy has become a joke - a QB that can't throw the ball.

Henne proves that you need much more than a strong arm to play QB in the NFL.

Marshall is an often injured headcase you just gave a guaranteed huge contract to. He sat out Denver's last game of the season with a fake hamstring injury when the playoffs were on the line. That's why Denver let him go and stole two 2nd's from the Fin's.

You haven't commented on your new DC - Nolan, or his "offensive" defensive strategy.

That's what happens when you're shuttling so many new faces into the mix for a defense that clearly needed an infusion of youth and energy after sagging to 22nd in overall NFL rankings last season.

Gone are four starters, including miscast free safety Gibril Wilson, and four of the top five linebackers.

Jason Taylor and Joey Porter, the NFL's two active leaders in sacks, have taken their long-running acts to the Meadowlands and Arizona, respectively.

Stepping into Nolan's laboratory are seven drafted rookies, including lineman Jared Odrick and outside linebacker Koa Misi, as well as inside linebacker Karlos Dansby, one of the top defensive free agents.

And Jason Ferguson has been suspended for the first 8 games and what is he - 34 years old?

And in what looks like cost saving move

Veteran inside linebacker Reggie Torbor became the latest casualty of the Miami Dolphins' youth movement along their front seven.

The seventh-year pro was released Thursday, saving the team $6.3 million in combined salary the next two seasons.

Torbor played in all 32 Dolphins games the past two seasons, starting three. Last season Torbor, a core special teams player as well, finished 13th on the team with 37 total tackles.

Saying that your running game is improved after replacing a 1400 yard rusher with a 700 yard rusher is the epitome of homerism and could be considered nothing less. Do you hope he will be? I'm sure you and every other jet fan does. Will it be better? that ramains to be seen. Honestly its going to be hard to get much better than what you had last year.
TJ was done, like Curtis Martin at the end of his career, he got what the OL provided.

The difference was obvious when Shawn Green was running. We all know the story about how S.D. went to a passing offense and that affected LT's stat's. He's motivated to prove he still got something in the tank and I'm happy we switched Jones for LT, as a 3rd down back and Green to carry the primary smash mouth running game load.

Calling a CB whom every Jet fan in the nation made fun of last year after you guys beat SD in the playoffs a Shutdown corner is laughable. It's been awhile since Cromartie has had a good year. There was a reason SD wanted to unload him. I wouldn't be so fast to call him a "shutdown corner".
The knock on Cromartie is that he doesn't tackle. With the Jets he'll be responsible for man coverage on the #2 receiver. Something he's more than capable of. Who's playing CB for Fin's? Smith? The guy that claims he "shutdown" Braylon last year? Check the videos that were recently posted of Braylon violating Smith.

How you can call a Jet fan a "homer" with the team you're putting on field is ridiculous.

In all honesty, I have never posted on a rival site. Don't really see any sense in it because all it does is create mini wars and pissing contests.

I have, just to talk shyte. I was banned from the Fins sites, the only site that let me talk my shyte was a saints website...we DID lose that game though so I had to show face for two weeks so they didnt think that I was one of those who just disappear after a loss lol.

Saint fans are some of the coolest I got to admit. The majority of those guys actually liked what Rex was doing, they also liked that we gave up on Vilma. Go figure lol.

I have posted more in the last couple weeks here than I have in the past. I think I have posted like 15 times a month since I joined and most of it recently. I tend to view our forum before I even look at the local sports for information. People will post a headline and a link so it gives a me a good idea if anything of significance has happened.

I do the same thing here. I refresh look at the headlines. If it looks interesting I open it up and read the story. 95% of the time I don't even post. I just read.

There's being a good player and there's being a guy who can make a bad team good. Marshall and Dansby are the kind of players that can turn a team around. I think Marshall is a better deep threat than people are saying on this thread. And even if he isn't getting double teamed will open up the deep routes on the other side of the field. The only real problem with signing Marshall is that Florida isn't the best place to send people with behavioral problems.

What is the basis for saying Marshall and Dansby are the kind of players who can turn a team around? Marshall was on Broncos teams who have continually been a disappointment every year and did nothing of substance while he was on the team and Dansby was on many, many, many crappy Cardinals teams before they finally did something the past two years, which had more to do with Warner playing back like his Greatest Show on Turf days than anything else.

It takes a little of everything to be a supreme QB. Could you imagine if Chad Pennington had a Culpepper arm? Or if Jamarcus Russell had Penningtons smarts and work ethic?

There are very few players who have a very good mixture. A player who I think has real potential is Matt Ryan. This kid doesnt have a rocket arm, though its solid and he's pretty damn accurate and doesnt make many mental mistakes.

It takes a little of everything to be a supreme QB. Could you imagine if Chad Pennington had a Culpepper arm? Or if Jamarcus Russell had Penningtons smarts and work ethic?

There are very few players who have a very good mixture. A player who I think has real potential is Matt Ryan. This kid doesnt have a rocket arm, though its solid and he's pretty damn accurate and doesnt make many mental mistakes.

Yeah - it would be great to play Mister Potato Head with QB's.

Joe Montana didn't have a rocket arm, but he could make the necessary throws that an NFL QB requires and that allowed him to use his other attributes to win multiple SB's.

Archived