Some great Brodney Pool stuff

GREENBEAN

I like this one...

He literally picked off a pass (Wednesday) and was running with it smiling. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen that before. It was great.”

Visualizing that made me laugh.

I hope this guy works out for us. What a GREAT steal that would be huh?

I think the only real concern here is health. I have all of the trust in the world in Rex when comes to defensive players, and keep in mind that this is a guy Ryan saw play twice a year when he was DC in Baltimore, plus a guy who played under his brother just last year. This is a guy Rex was clearly familiar with and obviously he's a big fan, so that's good enough for me. If everything Pool says about his migraines being misdiagnosed as concussions is true, then we're in great shape.

You and I see the situation through similar glasses. I'm a fan of trusting Rex on football players. The guy knows football.

You and I see the situation through similar glasses. I'm a fan of trusting Rex on football players. The guy knows football.

I'll third that. If a player doesn't perform (at least on the defensive end), its not because Rex has misidentified or misused the player. We can trust that as long as Rex is here.

Haha yeah that cracked me up. I'm pretty excited about this guy and like Rex's idea of splitting them up to get him used to thinking on his own in this d. It's so nice to have a real coach.

Well Said. It's very VERY nice to actually have a real coach.

Archived