PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There could still be a SK, just not Lilly imo.

There's no SK IMO, Hess. It doesn't work with the setup.

And, yes, it was I who killed Bleedin Green. BULLSEYE BITCHES!

Man, I was so happy. I tried to be rational about it and his vote for me seemed scummy since he stood with it when others unvoted. So he was my prime candidate for NK.

I then did a Random.org listing with a breakdown of 5 scum and 8 town and listed all your names. I did a random generate 3 times and each time Bleedin's name came up as one of the scum.

It was freakin' karma! LOL.

Man, I was so happy. I tried to be rational about it and his vote for me seemed scummy since he stood with it when others unvoted. So he was my prime candidate for NK.

I then did a Random.org listing with a breakdown of 5 scum and 8 town and listed all your names. I did a random generate 3 times and each time Bleedin's name came up as one of the scum.

unvote

vote: SMC

2 people killed bleedin according to the scene with 2 different weapons

which one did you use?

you're off the reservation....

I'm possibly about to die, trying to get my thoughts out there as quick as I can. Have to leave in 10 min. You'd be off the reservation too if you were me, instead you're scum. :P

Wow. I usually just go with my gut but e high 5. But I cautiously look at you strange behind your back as you walk away never understanding what the **** you just said icon.

can someone tell me if my logic is flawed?? we have a huge advantage in #'s and she said she's carrying a weapon.. if they kill her there small percentage of a kill goes to 100%. If she is innocent it's worth killing her.... we keep our #'s up and don't give them the potential for 2 or more guaranteed kills...

I'm I not seeing this correctly? anyone but Dan?

2 people killed bleedin according to the scene with 2 different weapons

which one did you use?

Twin blades. DPR actually outed me in an earlier scene but I guess no one noticed that. Bleedin was the Predator who was injured by me. DPR mentioned me injurying him but didn't mention Bleedin by name.

I think we should look at the 4 who were first attacked by Predators last night because that was the first significant change in their attack style. After honing in on shutout for several attempts, suddenly they're all spread out on the most active players???

can someone tell me if my logic is flawed?? we have a huge advantage in #'s and she said she's carrying a weapon.. if they kill her there small percentage of a kill goes to 100%. If she is innocent it's worth killing her.... we keep our #'s up and don't give them the potential for 2 or more guaranteed kills...

I never said I'm carrying a weapon. Stop prying, scum.

She said she had a weapon and isn't revealing any further what she did with it. Doesn't mean for sure she still has it.

I never said I'm carrying a weapon. Stop prying, scum.

whats this?

YES. I swore he was scum. That's why I believed Lily - DPR told me the same thing where I might not be able to use it again unless I shot the first night.

I have groveled, and he hopefully doesn't hate me anymore. Made it hard to get back into the game though. Innocent blood on my hands and self-doubting like crazy.

If she's town with a weapon Predators are about to get it! I think they're 100% accurate when they do. If she's scum then awesome we win.

my vote stays

good point pac..

unvote vote Dan

Twin blades. DPR actually outed me in an earlier scene but I guess no one noticed that. Bleedin was the Predator who was injured by me. DPR mentioned me injurying him but didn't mention Bleedin by name.

Oh yeah, guess he kinda did

Vote Pac

I believe Dan...

+1

DPR is being a great mod, but this is a learning lesson for me. I'll stick to tighter earlier deadlines from the first day for the Wizard of Oz game.

I like deadlines, myself, although 12 hours is a bit extreme. I really hope you were kidding, there, Wes. 72 hour days and 48 hour nights, with the exception of d1, which is usually about 5 days long, has become the norm at DM. Sometimes we shorten the days towards endgame. The nights kind of have to be at least 48 hours over there because we are a world-wide community with several people who aren't around on weekends at all.

You're doing everything you can to figure out if I still have it or not.

yeah... cause I wouldn't have just started attacking you because of your earlier slip up instead of bringing it up on thread...

I'm off for awhile... this is ticking me off.

yeah... cause I wouldn't have just started attacking you because of your earlier slip up instead of bringing it up on thread...

I'm off for awhile... this is ticking me off.

Well guess what I have lasers on my skull already.

CTM if there is any semblance of your past greatness left in that shell. Try your hardest to read me.

I'm having a terrible feeling about Pac. I trust Shutout more than anyone else in this game, and he agrees with me, too.

VOTE PAC!

I have to leave, I'm already running late. Pac is giving me bad, bad feelings right now with his prying about the weapon. Some of us can talk in code because we know things the predators don't. Pac seems way off the mark and is being slimy as I've ever seen. I feel good about Shutout, SMC, and Lily.

Well guess what I have lasers on my skull already.

CTM if there is any semblance of your past greatness left in that shell. Try your hardest to read me.

I'm having a terrible feeling about Pac. I trust Shutout more than anyone else in this game, and he agrees with me, too.

VOTE PAC!

so i thought pac was dirtiest, and you're appealing to my ego now in order to be proven correct..

AND it's working!

but still, why wouldn't pac just shoot you to recover your weapon.. why go for the lynch?

heh.. siding with pac over dan is a first.. but i have to say, I want to keep that weapon out of their hands

I would agree, but I don't think it matters though.

The Predators are down to 1 maybe 2 tops. I'm really thinking there's only 1 left now.

His/her killing ability may be severly limited now. Another weapon may not be enough. Plus, I think there are 1 time weapons in this game. Both Dan & Lily mentioned that from DPR's instruction.

I think, right now, the vote should be Adella or Brett today. The Pac vs. DanX doesn't seem like the right move.

Archived