PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

The CTM/Brett/Pac thing is less believable to me, but that's because I have no way to validate what they're claiming. In the other scenario, I have my own PMs to compare, which I know are real. I'm leaning town on CTM solely because he's playing just like he did in the Thing game (where he was town), and I think he would have made certain other moves if he were a predator. I'm not that impressed by Brett's reveal, and even less so by Pac's because he claimed he breadcrumbed it at the time but his later actions did not quite line up.

I hope you're right about them being out of kills. Hehe, maybe that's why Pac started being nicer to me.

Thanks for giving us your read on Adella. Because I don't know her, I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Is this a joke? Or do you really think Pac is a pred?

I really would be interested in your top 3, or did you more or less do that?

I

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on my phone so this is hard, but yes PAC would be my #1 choice for scum. Slightly worried preds want Hess lynched bc they can't kill him any other way. Not sure. Maybe we should wait for Hess to get back? We seem to have time. Lily would you consider voting PAC? And why does my phone insist on capitalizing his name haha.

unvote

Is this a joke? Or do you really think Pac is a pred?

I really would be interested in your top 3, or did you more or less do that?

I

Current Vote Count:

Brett (4) - Barms, AVM, Adella, Hess

Hess (5) - Shutout, Pac, SMC, CTM, Lily

Pac (1) - Dan

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday night, 8 pm, EST.

I'm on my phone so this is hard, but yes PAC would be my #1 choice for scum. Slightly worried preds want Hess lynched bc they can't kill him any other way. Not sure. Maybe we should wait for Hess to get back? We seem to have time. Lily would you consider voting PAC? And why does my phone insist on capitalizing his name haha.

unvote

Personally, voting or pushing a case against Pac makes zero sense.

He is like you, CTM, Crusher, me, AVM, Adella, etc. who have had a kill attempt on them. Thus, to go after to him then we might as well go after any one of us.

Brett & Lily have never been attacked and we have the weird I28/Nae-esque attack on Hess, and Pac is you #1 choice?

Sorry, Dan, but I simply can't see the justification going Pac rather than Hess or the 2 non-confirmed.

unvote

I like that better than Hess, tbh.

Unvote

LOL. And once again the town was one vote away from victory and people unvoted.

The town likely has an 11-1 lead right now, why are people afraid of lynching Hess who has the biggest question marks against him?

See, SMC, that's the problem. You keep making sense. Every post. But it feels pushy and fake to me. You may be sincere, but my gut says you and Pac are scum. I don't know if there are one or two preds left, but either one or both of you are, according to my gut.

I'm going to list the remaining players and my feelings about each one. I'd like it if some of you would do the same.

And then there's this:

A little more momentum this time, but not much faster than the rush on Smash last night when DPR announced that there'd be a deadline in 23 short hours.

DPR announces deadline @ 6:57 PM. Smash votes in quick succession:

7:14 CTM

7:24 Nae

7:32 SMC

8:00 Pac

Today, Barm votes Runin at 11:44 AM. Runin votes in quick succession:

11:52 Pac

12:17 SMC

12:19 Sharrow

12:19 Nae

1:20 Crush

1:30 Hess

Pac, SMC, and Nae, are the most interesting of the group being that they were on both fast moving trains. SMC was my early pick for scum, and I haven't seen much from him that isn't scummy since, TBH.

Ever since I rediscovered this post, it has bothered me. I wonder if you all three could be scum, but it seems really likely that two are. If you are town, you're being really helpful, which is why I want to go for Pac first.

I wouldn't have been the first to unvote. If Pac goes nowhere, I'll switch back before the deadline. I think the info would be worth lynching Hess for.

Vote Pac

Sorry, DPR, I know keeping track of this vote count must be driving you batty.

See, SMC, that's the problem. You keep making sense. Every post. But it feels pushy and fake to me. You may be sincere, but my gut says you and Pac are scum. I don't know if there are one or two preds left, but either one or both of you are, according to my gut.

I'm going to list the remaining players and my feelings about each one. I'd like it if some of you would do the same.

And then there's this:

Ever since I rediscovered this post, it has bothered me. I wonder if you all three could be scum, but it seems really likely that two are. If you are town, you're being really helpful, which is why I want to go for Pac first.

FYI, Lily, Slats led the lynch against me and guess who kick started that train again after YOU killed Slats???

BLEEDING GREEN

Yes, THAT Bleeding Green, the Scum player I night killed with the Predator weapon (just like you and Dan have--different type though).

Guess what? If Slats had had his way (with Bleedin Green's big time help, BTW since he pushed that train as well), I'd be dead and Bleedin PREDATOR Green would still be alive.

How different would this day be if Bleedin was still alive? Would I28 and Nae have had to bus each other? I don't think so.

It boggles the mind that you're using Slats' game play, the same guy you killed, as some sort of blue print going forward.

FYI, Lily, Slats led the lynch against me and guess who kick started that train again after YOU killed Slats???

BLEEDING GREEN

Yes, THAT Bleeding Green, the Scum player I night killed with the Predator weapon (just like you and Dan have--different type though).

Guess what? If Slats had had his way (with Bleedin Green's big time help, BTW since he pushed that train as well), I'd be dead and Bleedin PREDATOR Green would still be alive.

How different would this day be if Bleedin was still alive? Would I28 and Nae have had to bus each other? I don't think so.

It boggles the mind that you're using Slats' game play, the same guy you killed, as some sort of blue print going forward.

As for Slats, I was wrong. I can learn from my mistakes. And I just did. You make a lot of sense here. I've seen you as scum, and this isn't it. It wasn't my intention to put pressure on you, but I'm glad I did. Slats' post just backed up my feelings, because I don't really have any evidence to go with it of my own. Nothing more there. "Blueprint" was a bit strong. What I call "gut instinct" is actually adding up the subliminal cues we all leave behind. Which is why it doesn't work well until about d3.

Here are my thoughts on everyone, if anyone's interested:

Most likely to be scum: Pac, Brett

Most likely innocent: Lily

lol.. this is beginning to bore me.

Between CTM's paranoid rivalry and Dans sudden obsession where she feels the need to vote me every post I'm starting to wonder if those who I thought are innocent are after all.

Then throw in Lily who after a week and a half suddenly wakes up and makes me her vote and this stinks bad.

Lynch me if yall want.. I think you're all scum.

Current Vote Count:

Brett (4) - Barms, AVM, Adella, Hess

Hess (4) - Shutout, Pac, SMC, CTM

Pac (2) - Dan, Lily

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday night, 8 pm, EST.

#1172: PREDATOR BLEEDIN IS NONCOMMITTAL ON HESS

Just doing a quick weekend check-in. This whole I28/Runin thing is giving me a headache. When things blowup to this kind of extent I always start to get worried it's another of those massive town vs town battles that can see both lynched, but nobody else seems to be getting sucked into it too much, so that's probably a good thing. The Hess case is certainly an interesting one although not something I had caught myself. Hess is always a bit of a weird one in these games and I guess the question is if this is natural play or if its forced. I'm not quite sold at this point, but it bears watching and it's interesting to see a new case come up this late into the day.

As far as the hammering discussion, around here FAR more often than not you will not see scum hammer, unless the potential reward is great. For example, if they think they are taking out a strong power role or like in the Thing game, Pac hammered me because he knew he couldn't convert me once I had revealed my role, it was near end game and he was essentially a successful conversion and lynch away from a victory, so it was worth it for him.

#1056: PREDATOR INTEGRITY28 ALSO NONCOMMITTAL ON HESS

Caught up... this one's for you CTM:

FOS:

Runin

Smashmouth

Lily

SMC

Hess - Your retardation is amusing, but also feels forced. I don't know what to make of it yet... but I didn't like the bandwagon vote on Smash, mostly because of who else did it with you.

#417: PREDATOR NAE'S ONLY MENTION OF HESS IS JOKINGLY

The crazy train has pulled into the Hess Station.

Real quick, with this many of us left in the game WTF would me and my scum team buss twice? IT WOULD BE RETARDED. The worst one I read was bc I wasn't like "AWESOME! WHIPPY! YES! I killed a Predator ma!!!!" I dont post ghey. And I didn't attack him he attacked me and lost.

#1172: PREDATOR BLEEDIN IS NONCOMMITTAL ON HESS

#1056: PREDATOR INTEGRITY28 ALSO NONCOMMITTAL ON HESS

#417: PREDATOR NAE'S ONLY MENTION OF HESS IS JOKINGLY

And how many times did you quote me. Please go back and do that too. How many times was I quoted period???

Like I said I don't have time to sit and play all weekend. Sorry but lynching me is a really BAD idea.

And how many times did you quote me. Please go back and do that too. How many times was I quoted period???

Like I said I don't have time to sit and play all weekend. Sorry but lynching me is a really BAD idea.

You have enough time to post this, why don't you just explain?

Two candidates taking some pressure, and both of them are saying basically "This is stupid. I'm not bothering." What do you guys make of that? And then there's absent Brett. Again, odd.

Two candidates taking some pressure, and both of them are saying basically "This is stupid. I'm not bothering." What do you guys make of that? And then there's absent Brett. Again, odd.

Honestly, I think the case on Pac is stupid.

He's 1 of 9 players who there was a kill attempt.

Two players have not been attacked.

One player had an attack that was uncannily similar to a scum bus job.

With 3 non-confirmed out there it makes absolutely no sense to go after 1 of the confirmed right now.

I'm pretty sure the town has an 11-1 advantage. Kill the last Predator and we win.

Quote you? Is quoting you important? Which quote?

This:

VOTE BRETT

My role is more important. Back monday morning. DON'T KILL ME you fools.

Or this:

I "mentioned" that I was headed for the chopper. DPR said I killed I28.

Are you claiming what I think you're claiming? Are you claiming that you're Arnold???

I know you're mad at me, but do you really think I could be scum? They tried killing me three times in a row after Pac's questioning about my weapon failed to garner any information. I can't see how it makes sense for them to do that to their own teammate after just losing Naeann that way.

And it's not completely based on trust. Something Lily said about her weapon's conditions clicked with me because part of it was exactly the same condition I had. That means she's either extremely lucky with her fake role claim, the predators somehow know how our weapons work, or she actually had a weapon.

SMC would be more of a stretch for me because he claimed his weapon after Lily and I had both done it already. However, his overall play does not seem scummy to me right now, and it hasn't since the start.

The CTM/Brett/Pac thing is less believable to me, but that's because I have no way to validate what they're claiming. In the other scenario, I have my own PMs to compare, which I know are real. I'm leaning town on CTM solely because he's playing just like he did in the Thing game (where he was town), and I think he would have made certain other moves if he were a predator. I'm not that impressed by Brett's reveal, and even less so by Pac's because he claimed he breadcrumbed it at the time but his later actions did not quite line up.

I hope you're right about them being out of kills. Hehe, maybe that's why Pac started being nicer to me. ;)

Thanks for giving us your read on Adella. Because I don't know her, I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Yes I do have a scum vibe on you, but I'm not voting for you, which means I am basically giving you the benefit of the doubt considering the circumstances. It's not like we haven't seen predator attack predator before, and I honestly think anyone could have made up a good role claim after Lily revealed. But again, benefit of the doubt right now.

You guys NEED to get off the kick of "everyone attacked must be innocent". We know that's not true, so stop using it as your basis for shortening the list. I know this could potentially put me back on the list, but seriously guys, Nae attacked I28, so obviously another Pred could have attacked one of their own at an attempt to get them announced as innocent. I'm officially going to count the failed attack scenes out of any of my opinions on people, cause we DON'T KNOW if it was a gambit or not.

Lily, my top three:

Brett, Pac, and SMC. Sorry but I hate when people try to lead the game by the nose, it's something I have seen used by scum over and over. Town is less pushy 97% of the time. But I guess that is metagaming...

Yes I do have a scum vibe on you, but I'm not voting for you, which means I am basically giving you the benefit of the doubt considering the circumstances. It's not like we haven't seen predator attack predator before, and I honestly think anyone could have made up a good role claim after Lily revealed. But again, benefit of the doubt right now.

You guys NEED to get off the kick of "everyone attacked must be innocent". We know that's not true, so stop using it as your basis for shortening the list. I know this could potentially put me back on the list, but seriously guys, Nae attacked I28, so obviously another Pred could have attacked one of their own at an attempt to get them announced as innocent. I'm officially going to count the failed attack scenes out of any of my opinions on people, cause we DON'T KNOW if it was a gambit or not.

Lily, my top three:

Brett, Pac, and SMC. Sorry but I hate when people try to lead the game by the nose, it's something I have seen used by scum over and over. Town is less pushy 97% of the time. But I guess that is metagaming...

Thought I should point out, the bolded part is NOT aimed at Dan (it looks like it when I read it again) but at everyone who is eliminating people just cause they had one attempt on them.

And the reason why Dan is not on my top 3 is because of her exchange with Lily in the last page or so. And cause she is right, three kill attempts is a lot more than one, and a bigger risk than any sane player would take on their teammate.

Honestly, I think the case on Pac is stupid.

He's 1 of 9 players who there was a kill attempt.

Two players have not been attacked.

One player had an attack that was uncannily similar to a scum bus job.

With 3 non-confirmed out there it makes absolutely no sense to go after 1 of the confirmed right now.

I'm pretty sure the town has an 11-1 advantage. Kill the last Predator and we win.

In a normal game, I would 100% agree with you. What we're not considering is the fact that they get 20 million kill attempts at night and during the next day phase. It's not as simple as making a list and methodically going down in order. Things could potentially go very wrong if we don't choose correctly.

I think, at this point, anyone we lynch will give us some info, as long as it's one of those we've been discussing. I could see my way to vote for anyone who currently has votes on them. The truth is that while I don't see Hess as scummy, that doesn't mean that SMC isn't right and me wrong. I'm rarely right here at JN, to tell the truth. So, I would be willing to give SMC a shot - once. Probably.

I'm heading out for a few hours. Maybe being in the car will help me get inspiration.

In a normal game, I would 100% agree with you. What we're not considering is the fact that they get 20 million kill attempts at night and during the next day phase. It's not as simple as making a list and methodically going down in order. Things could potentially go very wrong if we don't choose correctly.

Yeah, like lynching Pac rather than Hess.

Pac, who is similarly situation to you, me, CTM, AVM, Shutout, Adella, Crusher, etc.

There is absolutely nothing distinguishing Pac from the others I mentioned. Nothing.

Why don't we lynch CTM or Crusher? How about Shutout?

We have to deal with the 3 non confirmed (Hess, Brett & Lily). Once that's resolved then we can deal with the others. If we lynch Pac and he's town, guess what? We STILL have the 3 unconfirmed problem.

They have 20 million kill attempts that have failed millions of time. Get it? Each kill attempt has a percentage limit, perhaps 50% or less.

Plus, there hasn't been a kill attempt in a while. Why?

I'm sorry, but lynching Pac, CTM, Crusher, you, Adella or anyone else who had a kill attempt makes zero sense to me when we have to resolve the 3 unconfirmeds first.

Some people have good feelings about Lily and Brett. Fine, that leaves Hess.

Why lynch Pac instead of Hess? What information does Pac give us? Nothing.

lol.. this is beginning to bore me.

Between CTM's paranoid rivalry and Dans sudden obsession where she feels the need to vote me every post I'm starting to wonder if those who I thought are innocent are after all.

Then throw in Lily who after a week and a half suddenly wakes up and makes me her vote and this stinks bad.

Lynch me if yall want.. I think you're all scum.

Wakes up as in ... she's on the right track? Hehe, good to know, that reassures me. :P

It very much is a sudden obsession. I'm not claiming I'm positive I'm right. (Believe me, after the Vicious incident, I'm pretty concerned I could be way off.) But if I'm getting strong scummy vibes from someone, I'm not going to be shy about it.

and I liked his observations in that you should be lynched to avoid giving the Predators a weapon.

see how that works? :rolleyes:

1. Yes, you're more than welcome to agree with CTM on a point that I don't. I believe that's how the game works. Not sure if you were trying to be clever there or what?

2. Why are people acting like there's a guarantee that our weapons (if we have any) would be safe if we were to lynch ourselves?

This rivalry stuff is weak sauce.. I never go into a game with the intention of getting anyone lynched... It's always about how the game has played out and what my game motives are

I agree! When Pac questions CTM, it's "oh look he always has a thing for me." When CTM questions Pac, it's the same thing. We all know you're both great players who wouldn't mindlessly attack each other over nothing. Personal rivalry lines = finished.

I think, at this point, anyone we lynch will give us some info, as long as it's one of those we've been discussing. I could see my way to vote for anyone who currently has votes on them. The truth is that while I don't see Hess as scummy, that doesn't mean that SMC isn't right and me wrong. I'm rarely right here at JN, to tell the truth. So, I would be willing to give SMC a shot - once. Probably.

I'm heading out for a few hours. Maybe being in the car will help me get inspiration.

What info does Pac give us if he's town? That you and Dan are scum?

Sorry, but I don't see what info we can gleam from Pac's lynch.

This is endgame for the Predators. They're likely down to only 1.

Ask yourself this with the bussing situation. Nae tried to bus I28 or vice versa and one ended up dead.

If there were 3 predators left rather than 2, wouldn't the unnamed 3rd Predator besides I28 and Hess have tried to bus Hess to same him from being lynched? (Remember, Hess was the top vote getter before the I28 death scene).

The reason is that I28 and Hess were the last 2 Predators and I28 is now dead.

Yeah, like lynching Pac rather than Hess.

Pac, who is similarly situation to you, me, CTM, AVM, Shutout, Adella, Crusher, etc.

There is absolutely nothing distinguishing Pac from the others I mentioned. Nothing.

Why don't we lynch CTM or Crusher? How about Shutout?

We have to deal with the 3 non confirmed (Hess, Brett & Lily). Once that's resolved then we can deal with the others. If we lynch Pac and he's town, guess what? We STILL have the 3 unconfirmed problem.

They have 20 million kill attempts that have failed millions of time. Get it? Each kill attempt has a percentage limit, perhaps 50% or less.

Plus, there hasn't been a kill attempt in a while. Why?

I'm sorry, but lynching Pac, CTM, Crusher, you, Adella or anyone else who had a kill attempt makes zero sense to me when we have to resolve the 3 unconfirmeds first.

Some people have good feelings about Lily and Brett. Fine, that leaves Hess.

Why lynch Pac instead of Hess? What information does Pac give us? Nothing.

Obviously Pac stands out from the rest because lately several of us think he's been acting really shady. Do you see the same number of people feeling that way about CTM, Crusher, Adella, AVM, etc.? Don't you have "good feelings" about Lily?

The reason I'm wavering on Hess is because I would prefer not to lynch a roled/weaponed player, especially when there is another one who seems much scummier to me. I haven't made up my mind on whether I feel okay about Hess or not, though, I'm just conflicted.

Other than Pac, I'm not getting strongly scummy vibes from anyone. That's why if not Pac, I agree that Brett is a good lynch choice. His reveal would be much easier to fake. So for Lily, my top three would be: 1. Pac, 2. Brett, 3. Hess.

What info does Pac give us if he's town? That you and Dan are scum?

Sorry, but I don't see what info we can gleam from Pac's lynch.

This is endgame for the Predators. They're likely down to only 1.

Ask yourself this with the bussing situation. Nae tried to bus I28 or vice versa and one ended up dead.

If there were 3 predators left rather than 2, wouldn't the unnamed 3rd Predator besides I28 and Hess have tried to bus Hess to same him from being lynched? (Remember, Hess was the top vote getter before the I28 death scene).

The reason is that I28 and Hess were the last 2 Predators and I28 is now dead.

For me, it just seems a little too easy that we'd be able to compare the two death scenes and say, "Oh wow, guess Hess must be the last guy." If they had just seen that Nae died attacking I28, I would hope the scum team might think things through a little harder.

I really don't know. I keep going back and forth.

Yeah, as I think about it, I think this is my greatest issue with it. I'm supposed to believe that it went like this.

1. Predators decide to bus each other.

2. Oops, Nae dies attacking I28.

3. Maybe Predators already knew this was a risk. If not, then wow, apparently if Predator attacks on other Predators are successful, the attacker dies.

4. Well that's ok, at least I28 is now cleared. The rest of the town is marveling at his awesome Predator-killing skills.

5. Predators decide to have I28 attack another teammate.

Why take a risk of that magnitude? I28 was in the clear. If the attack went through - not only was I28 dead, but we'd automatically suspect the teammate being attacked, once we saw the similarities.

DanX, this is also what I don't get about Hess' "claim" ...

#3016 9:31 am today

Look guys I have ZERO time this weekend. If just breezed through this thread. If this is about the vote I voted myself as joke. I SERIOUSLY forgot it was on there. I had a freakin busy day yesterday and this weekend. DO NOT KILL ME.

#3017 9:32 am

B/c you are a retard who doesn't get my sense of humor???? Ok

#3018 9:36 am

VOTE BRETT

My role is more important. Back monday morning. DON'T KILL ME you fools.

#3019 9:54 am

Village of Babooms, I have a couple mins here. Why would I jump for joy after I killed a Predator? How the **** do you think I killed him. And He ATTACKED ME. I didn't attack him. Mod, PLEASE CONFIMR!!!!

Note the first post. He says he has ZERO time this weekend, but posts 4 times in 20 minutes and actually doesn't reveal anything. Why wait to explain his "role"?

#3062 7:23 pm

Real quick, with this many of us left in the game WTF would me and my scum team buss twice? IT WOULD BE RETARDED. The worst one I read was bc I wasn't like "AWESOME! WHIPPY! YES! I killed a Predator ma!!!!" I dont post ghey. And I didn't attack him he attacked me and lost.

#3063 7:28 pm

Lynching him is a BAD idea but in SIX posts today he doesn't explain a single thing about his "role."

He says he's busy which I totally believe. But the reason why his business is important IMO is because he doesn't have time to discuss his strategy with his scummates in the QT thread this weekend so he can come up with a fake role IMO.

Again, he comes back on at 7 and is online for 5 minutes and has enough time to post twice but doesn't say a meaningful explanatory thing.

DanX, this is also what I don't get about Hess' "claim" ...

#3016 9:31 am today

#3017 9:32 am

#3018 9:36 am

#3019 9:54 am

Note the first post. He says he has ZERO time this weekend, but posts 4 times in 20 minutes and actually doesn't reveal anything. Why wait to explain his "role"?

#3062 7:23 pm

#3063 7:28 pm

Lynching him is a BAD idea but in SIX posts today he doesn't explain a single thing about his "role."

He says he's busy which I totally believe. But the reason why his business is important IMO is because he doesn't have time to discuss his strategy with his scummates in the QT thread this weekend so he can come up with a fake role IMO.

Again, he comes back on at 7 and is online for 5 minutes and has enough time to post twice but doesn't say a meaningful explanatory thing.

I know, this doesn't give me good feelings about him, either. Gahh!

As I explain in the post above, I just can't wrap my head around why they would risk losing I28. He could have invented some awesome scum-murdering role. Why would they opt to risk losing him and throwing suspicion on another teammate?

Yeah, as I think about it, I think this is my greatest issue with it. I'm supposed to believe that it went like this.

1. Predators decide to bus each other.

2. Oops, Nae dies attacking I28.

3. Maybe Predators already knew this was a risk. If not, then wow, apparently if Predator attacks on other Predators are successful, the attacker dies.

4. Well that's ok, at least I28 is now cleared. The rest of the town is marveling at his awesome Predator-killing skills.

5. Predators decide to have I28 attack another teammate.

Why take a risk of that magnitude? I28 was in the clear. If the attack went through - not only was I28 dead, but we'd automatically suspect the teammate being attacked, once we saw the similarities.

You realize the mistake in your reasoning with respect to Pac, right?

Pac was a kill attempt. That means under your theory the Predators would have already bussed Pac and been successful.

Plus, you're overlooking the fact that the I28-Hess scene came right after Pac voted Hess putting him at L-3 with only 1 other person getting 2 votes. Hess was the obvious lynch candidate at that moment. Then BAM, the Hess-I28 scene.

Why on god's earth would the Predators try to kill someone who is at L-3?

Why wouldn't the Predators just let that person be lynched? A kill attempt at that moment makes no sense.

In fact, the Predators made 2 kill attempts at the time: AVM and Hess. AVM had no votes on him and Hess was ready to get lynched.

Does that sound like a smart Predator move???

Archived