PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team cheers as Crusher raises his arms over his head and roars over his kill.

Then his head snaps back as the assassin's bullet takes him between the eyes, and he crumbles to the ground, lifeless.

CRUSHER, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.

Please turn in your night actions. I will be away for an hour or two.

The team cheers as Crusher raises his arms over his head and roars over his kill.

Then his head snaps back as the assassin's bullet takes him between the eyes, and he crumbles to the ground, lifeless.

CRUSHER, A ROLELESS TOWNIE, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.

Please turn in your night actions. I will be away for an hour or two.

Damnit, dick move on my part. Sorry Crusher

I just want to say thanks to the pred who finally made me feel like one of the gang. :P

Do you guys really think Crusher would do that knowing we figured out their strategy? I hate WIFOMs. *sigh*

Why don't you guys GET IT???

Crusher DID NOT want to kill Hess. He wanted to help Hess by making it look like he was attacked so we would think he is innocent.

The Predator only have a percentage success on the kill. So a kill attempt has only a 50% or less chance at success. Thus a shot at Hess is a 50/50 proposition. They are taking a chance to clear him.

Crusher DID NOT want to kill Hess. He wanted to help Hess by making it look like he was attacked so we would think he is innocent.

The Predator only have a percentage success on the kill. So a kill attempt has only a 50% or less chance at success. Thus a shot at Hess is a 50/50 proposition. They are taking a chance to clear him.

Really, SMC, it's a game. :D We're all right and wrong on different things. No need to belittle people who disagree with you.

Really, SMC, it's a game. :D We're all right and wrong on different things. No need to belittle people who disagree with you.

My bad. Didn't mean it to come out that way. Apologies.

Sweetie, I get it. Really. I just think it's awfully risky, and not something I would do. But we play differently. I'm very conservative as scum and take risks as town - you guys do the opposite. I learned that during LOST.

If there were only two scum left, and knowing we had figured out the strategy, I would never have bussed. (Did I use that term correctly? lol) That's all.

My bad. Didn't mean it to come out that way. Apologies.

No worries! I am at a loss right now. So far the Predators have died during attacks both on their own (2 times) and on us (1 time). Everyone has been attacked, some multiple times.

Tomorrow I'll be gone all day until 8ish, so I hope the timing of the next night/day phases work out okay.

thumbnail.aspx?q=132670365343&id=025218d6495354a8e6bf813f65cf5029&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.freakingnews.com%2fpictures%2f26500%2fPredator-Dog-26960.jpg

:D.

PAC shutout avm adella.. In order for me ATM..

SUSPICIONS (in order):

Pac

AVM

Brett

NEUTRAL/LEANING TOWN:

Adella (more neutral)

CTM (fairly confident is town)

STRONGLY TOWN (in order, but feel very strongly on all):

Shutout

Lily

SMC

SUSPICIONS (in order):

Pac

AVM

Brett

NEUTRAL/LEANING TOWN:

Adella (more neutral)

CTM (fairly confident is town)

Shutout

Lily

SMC

We're on pretty much the same page.

SUSPICIONS (in order): (Not so much suspicions as places I'd like to look. I can't get over my desire for Brett - have fun with that, love ;-))

Pac

AVM

Brett

NEUTRAL/LEANING TOWN:

Adella (leaning more town)

Shutout

CTM

Dan

SMC

We're on pretty much the same page.

SUSPICIONS (in order): (Not so much suspicions as places I'd like to look. I can't get over my desire for Brett - have fun with that, love ;-))

Pac

AVM

Brett

NEUTRAL/LEANING TOWN:

Adella (leaning more town)

Shutout

CTM

Dan

SMC

Good names.

Lily, if you give me a suggestion, I'll make us a "Hot or Not" man poll. :P I tried a "Hottest Man" thread a little while ago (devoted to Jeffrey Hunter), but it died pretty fast.

I was going to put avm second but something about shutout is bothering me... Need to reread

I still feel great about Shutout, despite his hammering of Crusher. He's the silent, brooding hero type. I think the scum were going after the quiet guys first, and Shutout was the perfect choice.

I'm finally back home. A couple of things ...

Happy Father's Day, Crusher and sorry about the lynch with you not here but it was a tactical decision and we had precedent.

After looking back at it, I wanted to point something out that Crusher killing Hess scene was DIFFERENT that Predator 128 killing Predator Nae and Predator Hess killing Predator I28.

#3194:

But he quickly takes a grip over two of the Predator's tusks, and jerks the thing's head to the side until you hear a snap.

The Predator sags to the jungle floor. Dead.

A PREDATOR HAS ATTACKED CRUSHER, AND BEEN KILLED IN THE PROCESS. THE PREDATOR, HESS, IS DEAD.

A two pointed dart takes AVM in the shoulder, bringing him to his knees.

He fires blindly, trying to hit the shimmering shape moving before him.

Hess fires as well, a modified shotgun, spraying buck-shot through the jungle.

A burst of yellow blood is the first sign that he scores a hit.

The Predator stalking AVM retreats as it's comrade screams, yellow blood flying everywhere.

A PREDATOR HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL AVM.

Hess never stops firing, blowing holes into the creature, spraying yellow blood and meatier things across the jungle.

A PREDATOR, I28 HAS TRIED AND FAILED TO KILL HESS, A GOT KILLED DURING THE ATTEMPT.

What's left of the Predator twitches, entrails glistening in the noonday sun.

I28 unloads his sidearm into the trees above, following those eyes, knowing that they would come for him.

The gun empties after 9 rounds, and he tosses it aside.

I28 looks around the camp, and spots a weapon.

It is the multi-barreled, spinning machine gun. It is loaded, ready from where JiF was preparing it to travel.

I28 hefts it up to the trees and unloads.

The sound it makes is amazing, the devastation it wreaks beyond words. Daylight pours into the clearing as I28 clears a swath of foliage, and he is screaming the entire time.

Yellow blood spurts into the air, and another scream, much higher pitched tears through the mist.

It's camoflage fails, and the Predator is in view now, dancing as so many bullets rip through it's body.

It falls from the tree, and lands face first into the ground, dead.

ANOTHER PREDATOR, NAE, HAS BEEN KILLED AS SHE ATTACKED I28.

The point? I28 and Hess killed the Predators with a human weapon they picked up. Crusher killed Hess with his bare hands. It's different.

Is the difference important? I'm not sure but there is a distinction. I'm looking through the rest of the scenes for more.

The team has set up in an anti-ambush pattern aound the clearing. There's no use circling the alien ship again, as there just are not enough people.

As darkenss falls, you have a sense of foreboding. As the night draws on,it get's worse.

Sweat trickles down your back, but you don't dare move to scratch. Insects bite you, stinging your flesh, but you don't move to swat them.

Every angle of attack is covered. There is no possible way for any Predator to sneak up on you.

The Predator obviously knows this, as a massive dead boar suddenly crashes down in the middle of you, hot blood exploding all over you as it impacts the ground.

The Predator's plan to disrupt you has worked. Everybody leaps to their feet, most of you covered in pig blood, as confusion tweaks your nerves to the highest pitch.

CTM and Dan stand shoulder to shoulder, covering the area of atack in front of them.

But the shock of seeing the Predator standing right there is enought ot cause them to hesitate for just a fraction of a second. And that's all it takes...

PREDATOR-6.gif

A PREDATOR HAS SHOT AT AND KILLED CTM AND DAN, BOTH ROLELESS TOWNIES.

Good names.

Lily, if you give me a suggestion, I'll make us a "Hot or Not" man poll. :P I tried a "Hottest Man" thread a little while ago (devoted to Jeffrey Hunter), but it died pretty fast.

We could do that. Orlando Bloom is always a controversial one.

Lily watches as the Predator sights down on Dan and CTM. She watches the twin shoulder cannons fire and the heads of both of the team members explode.

The horror is beyond description, but Lily has seen this before, and at this point she is numb.

Numb, and calculating.

A thick coat of mud over her skin has been smeared on to throw off the Predator's heat vision. She prays that it works.

Lily sprints toget into position behind the Predator, her spear held out before her. If she has to throw it, she will, but she would rather use it to stab.

A branch snaps under her foot this time...the irony of which washes over her along with the memory of Slats.

The Predator's head swings around, and she freezes in place...

Archived