Cimini: How the Jets will look on Sept. 13

SoFlaJets

Come on Spermy, that makes too much sense...there has to be some kind of conspiracy thing going on.

How about this?

Rich Cimini is secretly on the Jets payroll, under the table of course. So he lists Slauson and Hunter twice to give the illusion that the Jets will be paying more money on more players than they actually are this year. Decoding and exposing this ruse is proof positive that Woody Johnson is broke.

How about this?

Rich Cimini is secretly on the Jets payroll, under the table of course. So he lists Slauson and Hunter twice to give the illusion that the Jets will be paying more money on more players than they actually are this year. Decoding and exposing this ruse is proof positive that Woody Johnson is broke.

I think something might be sticking in Sperm Edwards' craw.... :confused0006:

I think something might be sticking in Sperm Edwards' craw.... :confused0006:

And it's not a penis stuck in there this time.

All in good fun, Klecko. I really do like Bit. Despite his claims that he might be otherwise, he will remain a Jets fan. He knows that as soon as he publicly quits rooting for the team they'll win a SB. We all have shared the same fear. So here we are.

Even though they're listed twice apiece, the Jets are not actually entering the season with two guys named Wayne Hunter nor two guys named Matt Slauson. Sometimes the same football player is listed on the depth chart at two different positions.

That's true, but in that case I'd certainly expect to see Wilson backing up at both CB slots and Taylor at both OLB spots. If either starter goes down at either of those spots I doubt we're seeing Westerman or Lowery stepping in there.

And it's not a penis stuck in there this time.

All in good fun, Klecko. I really do like Bit. Despite his claims that he might be otherwise, he will remain a Jets fan. He knows that as soon as he publicly quits rooting for the team they'll win a SB. We all have shared the same fear. So here we are.

Why would anyone seriously consider stopping being a Jets fan?

I mean seriously. What more can they do to this fan base that would possibly constitute the last straw?

They made us watch "home" games in "Giants Stadium" for 25 years, fired Walt Michaels and replaced him with the nose picker, fired Pete Carroll, hired Rich Kotite, Herm Edwards, Eric Mangini, drafted Chad Pennington, Roger Vick and Mike Haight, passed on Warren Sapp and Dan Marino and Ed Reed, built a beautiful new stadium but priced out the average fan with ridiculously expensive PSLs, signed Jason freakin' Taylor for cryin' out loud, etc....

If you ain't abandoned this team by now, there's really nothing that could possibly drive you away.

That's true, but in that case I'd certainly expect to see Wilson backing up at both CB slots and Taylor at both OLB spots. If either starter goes down at either of those spots I doubt we're seeing Westerman or Lowery stepping in there.

I saw on Twitter this morning that Lowery might be moving to safety-I guess that kid from Michigan isn't going to work out for this year

Archived