The Heat Effect

Mo Lew

I think that what happened with Miami Heat and its 3 kings will have a unexpected benefit for us. When superstars like Revis see that his counterparts in a sense (LeBron, Wade) need to sacrifice a little money for the sake of bettering the team, it can only bode well for contract negotations. I feel that at the end of the day his new contract will be reasonable.

I think that what happened with Miami Heat and its 3 kings will have a unexpected benefit for us. When superstars like Revis see that his counterparts in a sense (LeBron, Wade) need to sacrifice a little money for the sake of bettering the team, it can only bode well for contract negotations. I feel that at the end of the day his new contract will be reasonable.

LeBurn DIDN'T sacrifice money, he will be making MORE. No state income tax in Florida!

I thought this was going to be about some design flaw in the new stadium. Was waiting to hear that on hot days the home team sideline was going to be 30 degrees hotter.
If that was so easily feasible, they would have done it in New England already. :P

Honestly you raise a great point and it is something I've been thinking about, as well, for the past few days. However...I believe that we will more likely see something like this when it comes to negotiating the deals w/ Braylon Edwards & Santonio Holmes. I really just believe that when it is all said & done those two WR's want championships more than they want money and would take a cut if it meant helping the team get closer to championship glory. As for Revis...who knows, I LOVE the guy but not at the cost of the whole team. He definitely should be paying attn. to the deals that Brick and Dumerville received & for sure he should realize through the whole LeBron fiasco that the team is more important than anything.

Archived