ZELDA MAFIA : GAME ON

RuninOut

I like that idea!

Deadline Tuesday 8PM EDT. I will consider extending it if you guys get active and POST! Talk, insult each other. Something. I'm bored.

Vote count:

Jetscode (1) – I28

With 9 alive you need 5 to lynch.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna vote: Jetscode too for now. I didn't know anything about the 3 gods before this game either, but I figured it out fairly easily. War explained it pretty good after JVOR died, and it fell into place after the second one died. It seems lazy not to have looked into it. Gringo did the same, but he's new. I don't think CTM would have pushed for his lynch like he did if they were on the same team either.

vote Jetscode for now...

We can't wait for Verbal's investigation results to come out, because then we a. don't get any information by voting trains and b. he probably just has an innocent (at which point it would be useless for him to tell his results). So we gotta vote based off something.

Also, I'd like to see some pressure on Dan X and Gringo, they've both fallen under the radar this game.

vote Jetscode for now...

We can't wait for Verbal's investigation results to come out, because then we a. don't get any information by voting trains and b. he probably just has an innocent (at which point it would be useless for him to tell his results). So we gotta vote based off something.

Also, I'd like to see some pressure on Dan X and Gringo, they've both fallen under the radar this game.

Well I was just about to vote Jetscode but I don't want to put him at L1 yet. I will tomorrow morning if Verbal hasn't appeared.

I agree with you that the show must go on with or without him. But it isn't about getting any information or not, just that if he comes back with a guilty on someone we would be idiots for lynching JC instead. Obviously.

An interesting notion, but doubtful in my opinion. If he is, he should say so--then Bleedin is obviously lying. I have a good idea of whom Verbal might be, but that information might hurt the town, so I will not disclose it.

I'm concerned that Verbal may have been silenced, but I'll play the waiting game.

Something came up that I want to address.

Feel free to PM me ANY questions you have about the game. On DM, I often answer things that someone took the time to ask. Don't assume anything, especially that the answer will be PAFO. It might be, but you lose nothing by asking.

11 hours until deadline.

Vote Bleedin Green

He said he can't win with the town, but would help us win... its a weird claim, but better to lynch a claimed 3rd party than having an important town role lynched randomly at the deadline.

11 hours until deadline.

Vote Bleedin Green

He said he can't win with the town, but would help us win... its a weird claim, but better to lynch a claimed 3rd party than having an important town role lynched randomly at the deadline.

As self serving as this may appear...

Today is a little busy may have less time to post but the deadline forces me to go this route as well...

Vote: Bleedin Green

11 hours until deadline.

Vote Bleedin Green

I28 you are all over the place. Whats the mindset right now? You say you wanted to see Jetscode's reaction, but I think he posted twice in the time of his train, and only got 3/5 votes.

Is Bleedin someone you actually want to lynch now, or is this testing for reactions? I don't really see the point in lynching Bleedin... Hes claiming to be the third fairy boy/Links protector, no one has countered... If it gets to endgame and we haven't won then lynch him, but there isn't really any reason to believe he has Mafia-like intentions.

Hell, he will probably hammer himself when he gets back to read this.

I28 you are all over the place. Whats the mindset right now? You say you wanted to see Jetscode's reaction, but I think he posted twice in the time of his train, and only got 3/5 votes.

Is Bleedin someone you actually want to lynch now, or is this testing for reactions? I don't really see the point in lynching Bleedin... Hes claiming to be the third fairy boy/Links protector, no one has countered... If it gets to endgame and we haven't won then lynch him, but there isn't really any reason to believe he has Mafia-like intentions.

Hell, he will probably hammer himself when he gets back to read this.

I feel okay about Jetscode.

Frankly, I'd like to pressure you, war, sharrow, dan and gringo.

I only put the Bleedin vote out there as a proposal for how we can avoid a random later today if we can't all agree on lynching someone else.

I will change my vote if someone else comes forward with a case...

Otherwise, I want to lynch Bleedin - because if he is the other fairy then he's a no-risk player to lynch, and if he's bluffing then we get scum.

I'm gonna vote: Jetscode too for now. I didn't know anything about the 3 gods before this game either, but I figured it out fairly easily. War explained it pretty good after JVOR died, and it fell into place after the second one died. It seems lazy not to have looked into it. Gringo did the same, but he's new. I don't think CTM would have pushed for his lynch like he did if they were on the same team either.

Unvote BG

Vote Sharrow

EDITED TO BOLD MY VOTE!

You aren't playing like yourself. You typically lurk and come out of left field with cases... hopping on the weak cases put forth by others isn't your game.

It can't hurt to lean on you a bit here.

Unvote BG

Vote Sharrow

EDITED TO BOLD MY VOTE!

You aren't playing like yourself. You typically lurk and come out of left field with cases... hopping on the weak cases put forth by others isn't your game.

wow you really are all over the place.

1) Good to know you would rather pressure every player that isn't

You

jc

verb (revealed)

bleedin (revealed)

Strong detective work. What did jc say that made you feel ok about him? I saw nothing convincing, and am now very tempted to vote 1 of you 2 to inspect that relationship.

2) Pretty sure Sharrow made the case against jc before you did, only voted later.

You

jc

verb (revealed)

bleedin (revealed)

Strong detective work. What did jc say that made you feel ok about him? I saw nothing convincing, and am now very tempted to vote 1 of you 2 to inspect that relationship.

2) Pretty sure Sharrow made the case against jc before you did, only voted later.

You are correct...Sharrow made the point that I did not understand how the significance of the third triforce god role...which I still struggle with...My main concern with BG at the time was the 20+ hour time gap between Lily identifying CTM as lynched/scum and BG post that appeared to cast a doubt on Verbal alignment...BG too experienced not to have the most recent post.

Today, I only reason voted BG for self-preservation with a deadline looming...if no deadline and others more active I could prove my allegienace...with that said...I will check in later but today I'm offline...

Unvote

Vote: Integrity28

You are correct...Sharrow made the point that I did not understand how the significance of the third triforce god role...which I still struggle with...My main concern with BG at the time was the 20+ hour time gap between Lily identifying CTM as lynched/scum and BG post that appeared to cast a doubt on Verbal alignment...BG too experienced not to have the most recent post.

Today, I only reason voted BG for self-preservation with a deadline looming...if no deadline and others more active I could prove my allegienace...with that said...I will check in later but today I'm offline...

Unvote

Vote: Integrity28

Not to have read the most recent post.

You

jc

verb (revealed)

bleedin (revealed)

Somebody has to be the catalyst to get the game moving. Don't mistake my play for carelessness.

You tried nudging along the Jetscode train, and now you can't even get your facts straight about who made the case on him. I made the case, I voted first... the rest of you wanted to wait for Verbal.

I'm not sure if its the right thing to do or not... but, I'm going all-in here.

I have a limited role/ability.

I can find out from the mod the alignment of a player if they are at L2. I can only do this 2 times in the whole game. I did it with Jetscode and he is not mafia, and mod-confirmed: TOWN.

So...

Jetscode (Mod-Confirmed: TOWN)

Verbal (Claim: TOWN, COP)

I-28 (Claim: TOWN, Can see alignment at L2)

Bleedin (Claim: 3rd Party Fairy?)

My guess is that there are 2 scummers in this list (IF Bleedin is not bluffing):

War Ensemble

El Gringo Loco

Brett

DanX

Sharrow

We should bring one of these players to L2 so I can find out their alignment, then my power will be used up... but we will have a read on 4 of the 9 players left in the game at that point, with a unverified claim on a 5th player. That would leave the town with the numbers advantage to weed out the remaining scum. I think.

So, because I probably could have played this better... I'm leaving my 2nd use of this ability up to you guys. You guys determine who we will take to L2 and I will get the results and post them.

Who do we want to pressure?

Unvote Sharrow

Unvote BG

Vote Sharrow

EDITED TO BOLD MY VOTE!

Like they said, it was my case. I just didn't vote for him until Lily set the deadline. That said, it's interesting that you went after me there instead of War, who actually did jump on the wagon.

Somebody has to be the catalyst to get the game moving. Don't mistake my play for carelessness.

You tried nudging along the Jetscode train, and now you can't even get your facts straight about who made the case on him. I made the case, I voted first... the rest of you wanted to wait for Verbal.

I'm not sure if its the right thing to do or not... but, I'm going all-in here.

I have a limited role/ability.

I can find out from the mod the alignment of a player if they are at L2. I can only do this 2 times in the whole game. I did it with Jetscode and he is not mafia, and mod-confirmed: TOWN.

So...

Jetscode (Mod-Confirmed: TOWN)

Verbal (Claim: TOWN, COP)

I-28 (Claim: TOWN, Can see alignment at L2)

Bleedin (Claim: 3rd Party Fairy?)

My guess is that there are 2 scummers in this list (IF Bleedin is not bluffing):

War Ensemble

El Gringo Loco

Brett

DanX

Sharrow

We should bring one of these players to L2 so I can find out their alignment, then my power will be used up... but we will have a read on 4 of the 9 players left in the game at that point, with a unverified claim on a 5th player. That would leave the town with the numbers advantage to weed out the remaining scum. I think.

So, because I probably could have played this better... I'm leaving my 2nd use of this ability up to you guys. You guys determine who we will take to L2 and I will get the results and post them.

Who do we want to pressure?

Unvote Sharrow

Interesting, so we'd have 3 investigative roles? Verb, imo Crusher, and you?

Like they said, it was my case. I just didn't vote for him until Lily set the deadline. That said, it's interesting that you went after me there instead of War, who actually did jump on the wagon.

Your case on Jetscode was about fairies... mine was about him breadcrumbing distancing statements from Vic. I came into today with 2 major scum suspects: Brett and Jetscode. I wasn't going to come out of this day phase without figuring them both out.

My case on Jetscode was enough to get him to L2 so I could investigate him. He is town.

Since you, Brett and WE all jumped on the Jetscode train... My vote on you was to see how Brett and WE would react to a new train. They both jumped on the bandwagon for Jetscode... even though Brett didn't vote, he was pushing it. Unlike now, as Brett is very obviously nudging people away from voting for you. Throughout the game they have both been very sketchy with their votes.

What is interesting is that yet again we see WE jumping on ANOTHER train quickly. He did it early in the game, and got called out for it... and he did it with Jetscode and now he did it with me, then offered a quick unvote after my reveal.

At this point WE and Brett are my top 2 scumdar pingers.

Interesting, so we'd have 3 investigative roles? Verb, imo Crusher, and you?

From Crusher's death scene: "Crusher, the Man who can See the Truth, not mafia, is dead"

In my opinion, this was NOT an investigative role... but a Lie Detector. Pac was the Lie Detector in the Goonies game... its a role that was suggested by DPR, one of Runin's fellow DM'ers.

I also think that like me, Verbal probably has some sort of limitations to his investigative abilities - perhaps that he can be silenced? Mine only works twice.

Like I said, you guys can determine who I use my next investigation on - just choose who you want at L2, and I will use it and give you my results.

If you're legit, I would say we check Brett or Dan. Brett has skated by since the early pressure he got and seems to have slipped out of everyone's mind. And Dan has been in the background the whole game.

I would like to investigate Brett personally. But, you guys make the call.

The way I have it figured is this:

9 players.

I28, Verbal, Jetscode, BG = 4 players all claiming (or confirmed) pro-town.

Even if we don't get a scum player with my investigation, we will still have another confirmed pro-town player (in theory) giving us 5 votes and the numbers advantage we need to rip through lynching the last 4 players until we get the scum.

What is interesting is that yet again we see WE jumping on ANOTHER train quickly. He did it early in the game, and got called out for it... and he did it with Jetscode and now he did it with me, then offered a quick unvote after my reveal.

At this point WE and Brett are my top 2 scumdar pingers.

Technically I voted after your reveal, because you posted it at the same time as my post (seeing as I'm a slow typer on an iPod Touch. Obviously I read that and decided to unvote, which really isn't that incriminating...

Archived