ZELDA MAFIA : GAME ON

RuninOut

Alright, I was going to play this differently, but I've changed my mind.

I'm the Finder (Cop). Vicious is mafia.

Reason I revealed now: Other than getting lucky on Night 1, I was considering holding off on this, but I didn't want to because of who I found. Had this been an inexperienced player, I would have watched them and tried to follow the breadcrumbs back to the rest of the team and see how they played off others. But we all know Vic is nasty as mafia, and I'd rather not continue without lynching him first.

Sooo.....vote Vic

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reason I revealed now: Other than getting lucky on Night 1, I was considering holding off on this, but I didn't want to because of who I found. Had this been an inexperienced player, I would have watched them and tried to follow the breadcrumbs back to the rest of the team and see how they played off others. But we all know Vic is nasty as mafia, and I'd rather not continue without lynching him first.

Sooo.....vote Vic

Sweet. DMers are redeeming DPR's cop play in the last couple games.

Vote: Vic

While I agree that a SK -or third party of some kind- is most like the culprit in one of the kills, I wouldn't put too much credence in JiF dying along a forest path when our lovely mod has told us that she doesn't know the source material. I'm guessing that's flavor, too.

I am interested in your thoughts on what their roles might've been, though, being that I don't know the source material, either.

I don't know man...seems to be a ton of coincidences for something like that. It would lead to some interesting consequences, if Majora now controls the SK. But that might be going a bit far. The first person Skull Kid messes with is the happy mask salesman, who is knocked unconscious, while he steals Majora's Mask. It just fits so well, lol.

The lens of truth, which Crusher held, allows one to see through illusions. There's a limit to how long you can use it for, though. Maybe he could investigate one post or something a night. Maybe not every night though. I'm not sure.

Sooo.....vote Vic

Awesome

vote Vic

A little early for the role reveal, but I'll buy it.

vote Vic

Au contraire, if I held the info and got NKed, what good is it? Like I said, with an inexperienced player I might have just watched and tried to trace it back, but not Vic.

Yes, it makes sense to me. Random question: how do I see who has how many posts in a given thread? This place is quuiiieeettttt, and I'm wondering who the main culprits are.

DOn't seem to be able to filter by user easily.. which i s a pia..

But anyway..

My notes from yesterday say Pac - Vic - Slats - El Gringo are questionable... Particularly the first 3.. all of whom showed varying levels of resistance to voting jvor but then did so AFTER he said he wasn't a bomb.. which is suspicious... Obviously, this is greatly diminished by the fact that there was a deadline looming and no other good option, but given Vic's alignment, I think this fact might be more incriminating.. I can imagine the i'm not a bomg thing being posted in scum QT and then all of them trying to figure out how to vote for the zelda protector to avoid the random lynch..

I got this Verb

Vote Vic

and I28, CTM, and BG can eat sh*t. I've said I can't see at least half of what's going on (including posts) using IE at work. There's no big "mystery" surrounding the way I'm playing (or not playing). I just can't freakin see anything. You a-holes!

Sooo.....vote Vic

I'll vote Vic, and see where this goes. Can't see mafia deciding to sacrifice themselves like that this early.

I don't know man...seems to be a ton of coincidences for something like that. It would lead to some interesting consequences, if Majora now controls the SK. But that might be going a bit far. The first person Skull Kid messes with is the happy mask salesman, who is knocked unconscious, while he steals Majora's Mask. It just fits so well, lol.

The lens of truth, which Crusher held, allows one to see through illusions. There's a limit to how long you can use it for, though. Maybe he could investigate one post or something a night. Maybe not every night though. I'm not sure.

I hear you. If Runin was writing the scenes, I think you'd have more to go on. I wouldn't let your knowledge of the source material allow your imagination to run away with you in this instance. You know a lot more about it than Lily -who tells us she knows nothing- does.

I got this Verb

Vote Vic

and I28, CTM, and BG can eat sh*t. I've said I can't see at least half of what's going on (including posts) using IE at work. There's no big "mystery" surrounding the way I'm playing (or not playing). I just can't freakin see anything. You a-holes!

Well that was just unnecessarily hurtful.

My notes from yesterday say Pac - Vic - Slats - El Gringo are questionable... Particularly the first 3.. all of whom showed varying levels of resistance to voting jvor but then did so AFTER he said he wasn't a bomb.. which is suspicious... Obviously, this is greatly diminished by the fact that there was a deadline looming and no other good option, but given Vic's alignment, I think this fact might be more incriminating.. I can imagine the i'm not a bomg thing being posted in scum QT and then all of them trying to figure out how to vote for the zelda protector to avoid the random lynch..

This would be significantly more compelling if you hadn't done the same thing.

You unvoted JVoR just a couple posts before his reveal, then this was your vote after it:

I kind of wish jvor would post some more and explain. I'll be around to hammer, but i'm not sure JVOR is the best move. The problem is that I'm not sure there's any other choice.

I'm actually not compelled by Gringo's post and would rather he go then brett, jvor or WE (who is my favorite for scum, but atleast they are contributing)

unvote vote Gringo flagrant inactivity in an inactive game and deadline looming. I will switch to JVOR is need be..

JVoR had you as one of his top suspects for that exact reason! Lol! I'd vote you right now for trying to spin that case onto others, but this Vic/Verb thing is obviously more compelling.

And yeah, I was reluctant to vote him when he said he was a bomb - because I just joined the game, I tended to believe him, and didn't feel like getting blown up lynching an innocent. I voted pretty quickly after he said that reveal was a lie.

I got this Verb

Vote Vic

When did Popeye's get internets for their fry guys?

This would be significantly more compelling if you hadn't done the same thing.

You unvoted JVoR just a couple posts before his reveal, then this was your vote after it:

JVoR had you as one of his top suspects for that exact reason! Lol! I'd vote you right now for trying to spin that case onto others, but this Vic/Verb thing is obviously more compelling.

And yeah, I was reluctant to vote him when he said he was a bomb - because I just joined the game, I tended to believe him, and didn't feel like getting blown up lynching an innocent. I voted pretty quickly after he said that reveal was a lie.

You are very defensive..

I unvoted him cause he went to L-2, not cause he was a bomb. Nice try. I also never revoted him and didn't think he was scum, but those are details you don't seem to concern yourself with. (i do however admit I was prepared to hammer him bomb or no bomb, as I said before and after his "i'm not a bomb" confession. So, in other words, it's completely different..

Jvor suspected me cause he always suspects me. The last two games when he died first and we we're both innocent, he's sent me PM's saying he know's I'm scum. (predator and goonies, I believe)

unvoted him cause he went to L-2, not cause he was a bomb. Nice try. I also never revoted him and didn't think he was scum, but those are details you don't seem to concern yourself with. (i do however admit I was prepared to hammer him bomb or no bomb, as I said before and after his "i'm not a bomb" confession. So, in other words, it's completely different..

"I'll be around to hammer" is not voting him. It's hoping someone else does, but gives you the ability to go back and say, "I was willing to hammer him!" His lynch was getting to the point of inevitability, and even though you had your vote on him previously, you were not willing to put it back on him after his bomb reveal. It is the same thing.

I hear you. If Runin was writing the scenes, I think you'd have more to go on. I wouldn't let your knowledge of the source material allow your imagination to run away with you in this instance. You know a lot more about it than Lily -who tells us she knows nothing- does.

I didn't say NOTHING. I did play the original Legend of Zelda. But Slats is right about the forest path. That means nothing.

Give me a minute to write a scene and we'll have Vic dead for y'all.

I didn't say NOTHING. I did play the original Legend of Zelda. But Slats is right about the forest path. That means nothing.

Give me a minute to write a scene and we'll have Vic dead for y'all.

AAack! Did I hammer Vic? I just got out of bed when I placed that vote and didn't think we were that far along.

You were telling the truth, right Verbal?

You are feeling discouraged because you have lost so many of the people who could have helped protect Hyrule. But you are still sure that between them, Link and Zelda can fix this. Early in the day, Verbal announced that Vicious was one of the group of evildoers. You quickly voted to lynch him and without further ado, Verbal pulled out a gun and shot him. Right before he died, Vic shot a jet of flame from his mouth, hitting Slats, who died with him.

KingDogono.jpg

Vicious, King Dodongo, mafia, is lynched

Din.jpg

Slats, Din, not mafia, is also killed

It is now night two. Please send me your night actions promptly, and if you haven't figured out how to view your PMs, please do so. Something didn't happen today because someone didn't read a PM from me. That could have changed the outcome, although I doubt it. Still, let's figure this out, okay? It's at the top of the page next to your name. There is a little number there.

I got this Verb

Vote Vic

**** you crybaby. They are observations, and your over-reaction to them is dually noted.

Vote Vic

Just like I said, I knew one of the "core" JN mafia players was at the heart of targeting Crusher. "He's impossible to lynch."

**** you crybaby. They are observations, and your over-reaction to them is dually noted.

Vote Vic

Just like I said, I knew one of the "core" JN mafia players was at the heart of targeting Crusher. "He's impossible to lynch."

Ugh.

Caught up.

I'll be back in my office Monday - keeping up on vacay is a nightmare, even in this dreadfully slow game.

If i could support my family by being a Popeyes fryman, then I would never a sad day spend.

So apparently Slats was to Ganon as JVOR was to Zelda? Does that mean he was he a symp? JVOR said he knew who Zelda was, I wonder if Slats knew the whole scum team or just Ganon.

So apparently Slats was to Ganon as JVOR was to Zelda? Does that mean he was he a symp? JVOR said he knew who Zelda was, I wonder if Slats knew the whole scum team or just Ganon.

I don't like how this new board adds the quote even if you don't mean to quote someone, I wish there was a separate quote button.

Archived