ZELDA MAFIA : GAME ON

RuninOut

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats the plan. I should have won this game and I am pretty bitter about it. Not to take anything away from town, just looking back I should have gone about things differently.

Bah.. I should've voted you on day 1 ;)

Thats the plan. I should have won this game and I am pretty bitter about it. Not to take anything away from town, just looking back I should have gone about things differently.

The game still has an element of luck...IIRC...you could have just as easily been lynched on Day 1 if JVOR doesn't spin out of control...you played well but don't see how you could have won the end game. :D

We have a game just starting on Myndjack.com that desperately needs more players. I can get you in if you want, Brett and anybody else. DM is kinda dead right now.

I'll be modding on Myndjack after this game, unless I can't get anymore players than she was able to get. I was going to re-mod that same game here, but if you want to play, I'll write a new one for y'all. JiF's avatar keeps inspiring a Looney Tunes game anyway.

It doesn;t really carry over as well as you think. Dm mafia and JN mafia are very different.

Truth. You saw how hard I struggled over here, and I'm considered very good (as in a HUGE threat) over there. It's a totally different game, really.

We have a game just starting on Myndjack.com that desperately needs more players. I can get you in if you want, Brett and anybody else. DM is kinda dead right now.

I'll be modding on Myndjack after this game, unless I can't get anymore players than she was able to get. I was going to re-mod that same game here, but if you want to play, I'll write a new one for y'all. JiF's avatar keeps inspiring a Looney Tunes game anyway.

Lily I'll play. Shoot me a PM with the information.

Lily,

I'll play if you can get me in...shoot me a PM for details...thanks.

Archived