ZELDA MAFIA : GAME ON

RuninOut

Jeesh, i'm becoming way too predictable if you and JiF call me a 3rd party player and get it right. I'm not exactly 3rd party, I just could win even if the town loses. I could win with the town as well. My victory condition relies heavily on Zelda and I both surviving. I don't know if Zelda knows who I am or not though, but I do know who Zelda is. I just won't out it cause i'm not going to ruin someone else's game and be petty if i can help it.

If I was playing strictly for the town though my list of scum would be 1) Brett 2) CTM 3) Pac 4) Verbal in that order. Brett is deathly scared that i'm actually a bomb and his reaction to me was odd as hell. Even now he didn't want to risk voting me because his #1 concern is about his own survival. He's hyper defensive as town and I saw little of that early this game. BUT, he conveniently pops up on occasion at crucial moments for him.

CTM is doing a very similar thing where he's very interested in finding out every detail about the bombness, discredits my reveal as really fake but refuses to vote me. (i.e, imo, he's scared)

Pac has just been kind of off and not as aggressive. And also oddly nonconfrontational with me when I imagine that he'd be the first in my face.

Anyways, vote me and get it over with. I'm not going to take one of you down with me, i made that part up. What I could do was martyr myself if zelda ever got lynched but that's really not going to come into play soon. I play looser as 3rd party cause if i **** up royally i don't ruin anyone else's game too much since i'm playing mostly for myself. Guess I have to change that up. Game's dragging so proceed.

What I gleaned from this:

1. JVoR can win without the town, which immediately makes him hostile to the town, even if he claims to be able to win with the town.

2. You claim that you can die in Zelda's place, but that seems a rather useless power. They would just kill Zelda again the next day! Unless it goes something like: mafia kills Zelda-player, your character gets killed instead of Zelda, you now take on Zelda's powers?

3. You admit to lying about your past role...I get the sneaking suspicion you may still be lying.

We have an hour and a half until the deadline--JVoR has admitted to lying and being a third party role that can win without the town. Why haven't we hammered him?

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Jvor (6) – AVM, Jvor, Verbal, BG, Sharrow, WE

Gringo (3) – Vicious, Brett, I-28

Jif (1) – Gringo

Vic (1) – Jetscode

I-28 (1) BG

Brett (1) – Jif

WE (1) – Pac

With 17 players, you need 9 to lynch

@ Mod:

1. Can we get an official tally?

2. Is the most current BG vote on JVOR or I-28?

Thanks

I'm really sorry I didn't get to this game until now. My day's been upside down. The deadline is 5 PM MY time, 8 PM for most of you. You have 3 1/2 hours, but I'm supposed to be somewhere at 5, so I'd appreciate it if you wrapped this up a 1/2 an hour or so early.

Vote Count:

Jvor (6) – AVM, BG, Sharrow, WE, Jif, Slats

Gringo (2) – I-28, CTM

Jif (1) – Gringo

Vic (1) – Jetscode

I-28 (1) BG

WE (1) – Pac

Brett (2) – Crusher, JVoR

Also, have ANY of you heard at all from Runin? I haven't for long enough that I'm worried about my bro/best friend.

Edit - I'll run through BG's posts and check that. If it's I-28, then we need another vote. Nice catch there, Jetscode. Thanks.

BG did not unvote between his two votes, so the first one still stands.

This is the official vote count

Vote Count:

Jvor (5) – AVM, Sharrow, WE, Jif, Slats

Gringo (2) – I-28, CTM

Jif (1) – Gringo

Vic (1) – Jetscode

I-28 (1) BG

WE (1) – Pac

You have until 5 PM MST/PDT 8 PM EDT

I'm really sorry I didn't get to this game until now. My day's been upside down. The deadline is 5 PM MY time, 8 PM for most of you. You have 3 1/2 hours, but I'm supposed to be somewhere at 5, so I'd appreciate it if you wrapped this up a 1/2 an hour or so early.

Vote Count:

Jvor (6) – AVM, BG, Sharrow, WE, Jif, Slats

Gringo (2) – I-28, CTM

Jif (1) – Gringo

Vic (1) – Jetscode

I-28 (1) BG

WE (1) – Pac

Also, have ANY of you heard at all from Runin? I haven't for long enough that I'm worried about my bro/best friend.

Edit - I'll run through BG's posts and check that. If it's I-28, then we need another vote. Nice catch there, Jetscode. Thanks.

SO I just got back from a lovely day of golf in the Finger Lakes region... Did a quick run through and CTM is now vote worthy IMO.

Too late to start with that so:

Unvote

Vote JVoR

He sounds like a survivor and if that's the case he's not a big loss at all.

Vote Count:

Jvor (7) – AVM, Sharrow, WE, Jif, Slats, Crusher, Pac

Gringo (2) – I-28, CTM

Jif (1) – Gringo

Vic (1) – Jetscode

I-28 (1) BG

Brett (1) – JVoR

That would be L-2

I'm not going to hassle you guys over editing. Runin will when he comes back, probably, but I'm cutting slack for the new forum. He can spank me later, I guess.

Vote Count:

Jvor (7) – AVM, Sharrow, WE, Jif, Slats, Crusher, Pac

Gringo (2) – I-28, CTM

Jif (1) – Gringo

Vic (1) – Jetscode

I-28 (1) BG

Brett (1) – JVoR

That would be L-2

I'm not going to hassle you guys over editing. Runin will when he comes back, probably, but I'm cutting slack for the new forum. He can spank me later, I guess.

By the time Runin checks in we will probably be on JN version 3.

So jvor is a third party of sorts. Interesting, he has a separate win condition so I don't see the benefit to him sticking around. Additionally I don't like him bs'ing a reveal and coming clean when JiF and myself kind of called out the third party thing.

Vote:jvor

So jvor is a third party of sorts. Interesting, he has a separate win condition so I don't see the benefit to him sticking around. Additionally I don't like him bs'ing a reveal and coming clean when JiF and myself kind of called out the third party thing.

Vote:jvor

Pretty much. And like I said 6 hours ago. A JVOR lynch is inevitable. We could have do this a long time ago and got on with the game. But nobody listens to JiF.

Vote Count:

Jvor (8) – AVM, Sharrow, WE, Jif, Slats, Crusher, Pac, Vicious

Gringo (2) – I-28, CTM

Jif (1) – Gringo

Vic (1) – Jetscode

I-28 (1) BG

Brett (1) – JVoR

65 minutes

Vote Count:

Jvor (9) – AVM, Sharrow, WE, Jif, Slats, Crusher, Pac, Vicious, Gringo

Gringo (2) – I-28, CTM

Vic (1) – Jetscode

I-28 (1) BG

Brett (1) – JVoR

Throughout the very long day there was much finger pointing. Which among you seeks to destroy Hyrule? Due to some cryptic things that he had said, and some outright lies he admitted to, it was finally decided that JVoR must be one of those who seek to keep Link from finding the Triforce and healing the land. (I hope I’ve got this story right….)

After the longest day in mafia history, JVoR, Nayru, innocent, has been lynched.

Nayru.jpg

You must continue your search for those who want your land destroyed.

Please send in your night actions to both Runin and me. You have until Friday at 5PM MST/ 8PM EDT, but let’s not use all that time, ‘kay?

I still don't understand how Nayru can be a part of a third-party team that can win without the town, but whatever. JVoR backed himself into the lynch with the lies...

Nevertheless, this provides some interesting information. For one, it suggests that Din and Farore are also characters in the game. JVoR implied having some sort of protective role over Zelda--as nayru (goddess of wisdom) protects Zelda, who had the triforce of wisdom...this would suggest Farore having a similar effect over Link in the game, and Din with Ganondorf. Farore is the goddess of courage who would protect Link, who holds the Triforce of Courage. Din is the goddess of power who would protect Ganondorf, who holds the Triforce of Power.

Let's see if this night phase brings any more info to light...

Oh, and if you have a night action and choose not to use it tonight, please send a PM to that effect so we can end night phase sooner.

I'll be out most of the evening now. Please me and have all your na's in my inbox when I get back, okay, boys and girls? (Crusher, have fun with the innuendos. I think there are layers I didn't intend this time. ;) )

Seems like an interesting setup anyway. I wonder if the three gods are a 3rd party group, or just on their own. I'm not sure how much of what he said can be believed, but I assume he did have a separate win condition just based on the way he played it.

Archived