HELP! ...Parking at the new stadium?

I go to 3-4 games a year and I normally park at the IZOD Center on game day. How much will that cost this year? Will I need a pre-paid ticket?

Can some one please explain the how the parking will work and cost this season?

Thanks!

From the handout they sent season ticket holders:

GETTING TO THE GAME: PARKING

There are over 28,000 parking spaces on site, a significant increase over the past three seasons.

Enjoy the improvements and remember the following:

• You will need a prepaid parking permit to park at the stadium.
  • Satellite parking will no longer be available in Lyndhurst or at any other location.
  • Although you must park in your designated color coded lot, if it is more convienent, green permit holders may park in any yellow lot and yellow permit holders may park in any yellow or orange lots.
  • Parking lot toll plazaz will open five hours prior to kickoff.

Here is some more. . .

Single Game Parking Information

How much does parking on a game-by-game basis cost?

* $45

Why did the cost of parking – both season long and now this new single game pass – go up from last season?

* Parking is vastly improved at the new stadium. We have created an orderly, efficient system to minimize your time in your car and maximize time spent with family, friends tailgating or exploring the stadium.

Where can I buy single game parking?

* Single game parking is available online only due to the limited number available for each game. Single game parking will not be available for purchase when you arrive at the stadium. To purchase please visit: http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?t...q=jets+parking

Why is the single game parking pass cost more than the season long pass on a per game basis?

* Season ticket holders who choose to purchase parking for the season receive the benefit of the best price for their parking.

How far in advance can I buy single game parking?

* Single game parking is available for all games through the end of the regular season.

Is there a limit to how many single game parking passes I can buy per game?

* No.

Where is the single game parking located?

* You will be directed by a parking attendant when you arrive at the stadium to a lot with available space.

Why are you making single game parking available?

* The new parking lot configuration has allowed for more parking onsite and given us the ability to make this opportunity available to those guests who are interested.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/footer/parking-faq.html

• Although you must park in your designated color coded lot, if it is more convienent, green permit holders may park in any yellow lot and yellow permit holders may park in any yellow or orange lots.

You think they would color code the lots to make things streamlined. But, no, they do it to complicate matters.

the whole way they did parking is crap. To segregate the lots by club, psl, and non-psl is absolutely wrong. they broke up so many groups of people. but i guess thats what they wanted to do so you would buy their $19 steak sandwich.

Archived