Larry Taylor #15 What Do You Guys Think?

SoFlaJets

He is a guy some of us have been watching since we signed him last January from the CFL. I think he has a good shot at making this team and might just unseat David Clowney for the last WR/ST slot. Clowney from reports I have been following via Twitter hasn't shown much of anything at the WR position and little news if any as the new Wallace Wright gunner

He is a guy some of us have been watching since we signed him last January from the CFL. I think he has a good shot at making this team and might just unseat David Clowney for the last WR/ST slot. Clowney from reports I have been following via Twitter hasn't shown much of anything at the WR position and little news if any as the new Wallace Wright gunner

Clowney's problem is he doesn't play Special Teams. Coles is likely going to be cut in my opinion. That leaves a good chance for Taylor to make the team.

Clowney's problem is he doesn't play Special Teams. Coles is likely going to be cut in my opinion. That leaves a good chance for Taylor to make the team.

he's supposed to be Wallace's replacement as gunner-was he even out there on ST's last night?

Archived