Woody takes one on the hip.

visajets

How the hell do you recall a hip replacement?

"Uh yea Mr. Smith this is uh Dr. Jones. I'm going to have to uh schedule another surgery. Your hip replacement has been uh recalled. Unfortunately we cannot replace your hip until uh your medical insurance gives us the ok. But we gotta take the replacement out"

Can't say much for hips, but every older person I know is getting knee replacements lately.

They all say the same thing:

They limp around with a cane and say "my new knee is great! Sure it hurts and I'm limping, but all my friends are doing great so I'm just an oddball, this really is great!"

I'd rather have a broken knee.

Johnson and Johnson is owned by Woody Johnson and he owns the NYJETS and football players in later life wind up getting hip replacements. Any other questions... :rolleyes:

My son got a blister and I put a Band-aid on it this morning. The band-aid? A Scooby-Doo, made by Johnson and Johnson, a company owned by the Johnson family and more specifically one Woodrow Johnson whom, it also happens, counts among his business endeavers the ownership of the New York Football Jets. Mods: please post this in its own thread with the title "eight-year-old gets boo-boo". It is football related. Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

My son got a blister and I put a Band-aid on it this morning. The band-aid? A Scooby-Doo, made by Johnson and Johnson, a company owned by the Johnson family and more specifically one Woodrow Johnson whom, it also happens, counts among his business endeavers the ownership of the New York Football Jets. Mods: please post this in its own thread with the title "eight-year-old gets boo-boo". It is football related. Thanks in advance. :rolleyes:

Poor kid for more than 1 reason... :D

A. Woody Johnson does not own Johnson & Johnson. It is a publicly traded company owned by its many thousands of stockholders. He is the great-grandson of one of the founders of the company, and therefore one of the heirs to a family fortune. He has never even been employed by them in any capacity.

B. His name is not Woodrow. It is Robert Wood Johnson, IV.

A. Woody Johnson does not own Johnson & Johnson. It is a publicly traded company owned by its many thousands of stockholders. He is the great-grandson of one of the founders of the company, and therefore one of the heirs to a family fortune. He has never even been employed by them in any capacity.

Thank you! Beat me to it.

Thanks for signing up btw.

Thanks for the welcome, and you are right....Rex Ryan will absolutely be the man to lead us to the super promised land.

That is one of the reasons I like Rex. But the trait I admire most is the team will be well fed when they get there. :rolleyes:

A. So a thread bout a Johnson and Johnson product has pretty much nothing to do with Woody Johnson and even less to do with football? Agreed.

B.So his name is Wood. Who the **** names their kid Wood? This is why I'll never understand the rich. "Hi, this is my daughter, Carpet. My son, Window Treatment, is out in the yard playing with Asphalt, who happens to be my neice." But it's cool, you see, because we have a lot of money.

Archived