Imagine if....

villain_the_foe

Who's the best choice in your opinion?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Was Rex the best choice in your opinion?

• Yes, Rex was the best choice.
    • I think Spags could have done as good or better
    • I think Cowher could have done as good or better

We hired Steve Spagnuolo or Bill Cowher instead of Rex Ryan? Given everything that has occurred the past year what is your stance?

Do you think that Rex was the best pick-up of the 3? If not please explain.

I think so. I dont think that Cowher or Spags could have gotten the players to believe in the system so quickly to the point that we're even talking about a possible SB run.

It's a tricky question. At the time my first choice was Cowher. I wanted no part of Spags and switching to a 4-3.

I liked the Rex hire and I've personally fallin in love with him even more since, (yes, homo) so it's tough. But to look at this objectively it's only been 1 year and "Manginius" is still playing somewhere in the back of my mind for now. So I'm glad we have Rex. I love the direction of this team. But Cowher even with all of his own faults (bc he had/has them too) would have been my first choice. And although this team maybe wouldn't have as much press, they would still be positioned nicely to make a run imo.

Not a huge fan of Cowher as a coach. It's funny to me that Woody ditched him because of his demand for personnel control, because that was his biggest advantage as far as I can tell. Nothing against Tannenbaum, but anyone who would take him over Kevin Colbert has brain damage.

It's a tricky question. At the time my first choice was Cowher. I wanted no part of Spags and switching to a 4-3.

I liked the Rex hire and I've personally fallin in love with him even more since, (yes, homo) so it's tough. But to look at this objectively it's only been 1 year and "Manginius" is still playing somewhere in the back of my mind for now. So I'm glad we have Rex. I love the direction of this team. But Cowher even with all of his own faults (bc he had/has them too) would have been my first choice. And although this team maybe wouldn't have as much press, they would still be positioned nicely to make a run imo.

Cowher sucks a$$.

Archived