The Offense SUCKS

visajets

name='#90' timestamp='1282974042' post='1649636']

So many weapons, so few trips into the end zone. WTF is going on?

Hard Knocks!

The most wrongly devised dumbass distraction circus ever created. It hijacked the preseason from a team dumb enough to succumb to it.

"Play Jets f-k'n football. That's not good enough. That's BULLsh*t!"

Also holds for the coaching and leadership.

We can very well be left with 5-11, and a few sappy chuckles from a stupid tv series that turned acting skills into a priority over football skills. (Example: see showboatin' Kris "Bad Back" Jenks transport Pitoitua)

Um, isn't that what the cart is for? And, btw, these are players that demand an extra $M for every risk they take on or off the field. Go figure.

Anyway, I hope it's ALL an act; the team is intentionally showing nothing until the games count. That would slowly restore my faith.

Hard Knocks!

The most wrongly devised dumbass distraction circus ever created. It hijacked the preseason from a team dumb enough to succumb to it.

"Play Jets f-k'n football. That's not good enough. That's BULLsh*t!"

Also holds for the coaching and leadership.

We can very well be left with 5-11, and a few sappy chuckles from a stupid tv series that turned acting skills into a priority over football skills. (Example: see showboatin' Kris "Bad Back" Jenks transport Pitoitua)

Um, isn't that what the cart is for? And, btw, these are players that demand an extra $M for every risk they take on or off the field. Go figure.

Anyway, I hope it's ALL an act; the team is intentionally showing nothing until the games count. That would slowly restore my faith.

Yes. "Hard Knocks" will be to blame for the terrible season we're about to have, based on our performance in preseason games.

Archived