I know the coaches love Conner but...

KSJets

You might want to order than one quick before it disappears. It violates one of the many rules that the no fun league has imposed on jersey sales. Figure on the NFL will be slapping down the Jets shop pretty soon over it.

So people will just get them custom made ;)

Good story about John Connor Jerseys...

My cousin was a groomsman for one the IT guys that works for the Jets. My cousin was also big on John Conner the minute he was drafted. So, the groom who works for the Jets was buying gifts for his groomsmen, and decided to get my cousin an extra special one. This was a few months ago, before Conner was a lock for the team. The guy finds Rex at Atlantic Health and tells him the situation.

I got this wedding coming up and one of the groomsman is a huge Terminator fan. I want to get him an Authentic Conner jersey, but want to make sure he's going to make the team.

Rex's response, buy the jersey he's a lock.

Good story about John Connor Jerseys...

My cousin was a groomsman for one the IT guys that works for the Jets. My cousin was also big on John Conner the minute he was drafted. So, the groom who works for the Jets was buying gifts for his groomsmen, and decided to get my cousin an extra special one. This was a few months ago, before Conner was a lock for the team. The guy finds Rex at Atlantic Health and tells him the situation.

I got this wedding coming up and one of the groomsman is a huge Terminator fan. I want to get him an Authentic Conner jersey, but want to make sure he's going to make the team.

Rex's response, buy the jersey he's a lock.

W4Am1qza4ndo1_400.jpg

Archived