NYJETS gift for fans last night.

visajets

Are you kidding me? Plastic bracelets that light up and flash. My wife just said they want you to spend how much on tickets and PSLs and that the best they could do? The GIANTS fans got a gold plated coin the day before and we got an Oriental trading dollar store light up bracelet... :rolleyes:

The PA announcer said there was going to be a flyover of a B2 stealth bomber after the Anthem. It must've been the stealthiest of B2 bombers because no one saw it. Anyone know whta happened?

Ha, same thing I said. My brother was like where the hell is it. "Stealth".

The PA announcer said there was going to be a flyover of a B2 stealth bomber after the Anthem. It must've been the stealthiest of B2 bombers because no one saw it. Anyone know whta happened?

Yea stealth bombers are rather "stealthy". Now you know how the people of Iraq and Afghanistan feel......they don't know when it's coming either...

Probably the weather. Just as the bombers were supposed to fly over, a passenger jet flew past the stadium and I was thinking this was going to end badly. I saw the bombers earlier as I filling up the car about 3 o'clock, 4 of them flew over in formation. They must have been out on a practice run

Seriously guys the more I look at this POS bracelet on my desk the more pissed off I get. Its a gum ball machine, Oriental trading,Dollar Store item. This is the thanks those who bought PSLs get. This is a token of appreciation for the home opener? The NYGIANTS gave out a gold plated or colored coin with the date and pic of the stadium for the opener and we get a POS bracelet.

Seriously guys the more I look at this POS bracelet on my desk the more pissed off I get. Its a gum ball machine, Oriental trading,Dollar Store item. This is the thanks those who bought PSLs get. This is a token of appreciation for the home opener? The NYGIANTS gave out a gold plated or colored coin with the date and pic of the stadium for the opener and we get a POS bracelet.

The Giants also won their opener, maybe you could switch your PSL, they had 5,000 empty seats.

You should not have to get a bracelet to know, that buying a PSL was stupid.

Archived