Do you like/want B. Schott as your O. C?

s dubb

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like him as your Offensive Coordinator

• Yes
    • No
    • Jury is still out

Did you conclude that from their inability to execute...or...d'you just use the secret knowledge that only Schottenheimer haters have?

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck, its a duck. And by Schottenheimer haters, don't you mean "everyone but SenorGato and whichever team's defense is facing the Jets"?

If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck, its a duck.

I absolutely refuse to be cliched to death. Plus, there's this story I heard once where everyone was convinced this duck was ugly because he was a duck and then the motherf*cker went and became a swan. Tricked 'em...pretty soon he was f*cking their hos...making mad duck dough...swimming in the finest natural water holes...basically some crazy sh*t.

By that logic, there's not much point discussing anything that may be wrong with this team because we aren't coaches or players.

You can learn about lots of things just by watching. The coordinator's share of responsibility for the offense's performance happens not to be one of them.

You can learn about lots of things just by watching. The coordinator's share of responsibility for the offense's performance happens not to be one of them.

I disagree. The offensive coordinator is responsible for calling the formations and plays that are run, no? If that's the case, then any idiot can see that too much pre-snap movement, too much receiver bunching, passes designed not to gain first round yardage and other indicators can tell you a lot about the OC.

Not to mention, the numbers themselves.

I disagree. The offensive coordinator is responsible for calling the formations and plays that are run, no? If that's the case, then any idiot can see that too much pre-snap movement, too much receiver bunching, passes designed not to gain first round yardage and other indicators can tell you a lot about the OC.

Not to mention, the numbers themselves.

You're looking for a cut and dry answer where there isn't one.

Does Peyton Manning's coordinator call the formations and plays to be run?

Who is Tom Brady's offensive coordinator?

How much is Drew Brees being told by his coaches in game? Philip Rivers?

Also....what in the f*ck is a pass play not designed to get a first down? Are you basing this on the fact that Keller caught a 9 yard pass and not a 10 yard pass?

You're looking for a cut and dry answer where there isn't one.

Does Peyton Manning's coordinator call the formations and plays to be run?

Who is Tom Brady's offensive coordinator?

How much is Drew Brees being told by his coaches in game? Philip Rivers?

So essentially these teams do not need an offensive play caller on the sidelines or OC's?

And what about the other 29 teams ?

So essentially these teams do not need an offensive play caller on the sidelines or OC's?

And what about the other 29 teams ?

The Patriots don't even have an offensive coordinator. Tom Moore has just been collecting a pay check for years. Can you even name the Saints OC? That offense is all Payton and Brees.

Most of the other 29 teams are hoping for QB play at that level. Philip Rivers, Eli Manning, and Rodgers are 3 guys I can think of closer to there than most.

The Patriots don't even have an offensive coordinator. Tom Moore has just been collecting a pay check for years. Can you even name the Saints OC? That offense is all Payton and Brees.

Most of the other 29 teams are hoping for QB play at that level. Philip Rivers, Eli Manning, and Rodgers are 3 guys I can think of closer to there than most.

Let me get this straight. You are saying an OC is not required at all ?

And Patriots are being charitable to Tom Moore ?

Let me get this straight. You are saying an OC is not required at all ?

And Patriots are being charitable to Tom Moore ?

What would you say is the least important for a team's success of the 3:

QB/team play

the ability of the head coach

the coordinators

??

Moore works for the Colts btw.

Mhm...well in that case...no, the coordinator does not matter as much as you guys seem to like to think it does. It's basically a paid internship for the head coaching job...

haha...a pretty overtly generalized statement. But you are still off base.

Any co-ordinator plays a very very important role in how that unit performs on the field. And at the end of the day the buck stops with that coordinator.

In this case we have a coordinator who is in his 5th season and he has failed miserably. The least we can do is change the play caller (get Callahan) and keep the same system. We still wouldn't light up the scoreboard but hopefully we get to legal age drinking scores.

haha...a pretty overtly generalized statement. But you are still off base.

Any co-ordinator plays a very very important role in how that unit performs on the field. And at the end of the day the buck stops with that coordinator.

In this case we have a coordinator who is in his 5th season and he has failed miserably. The least we can do is change the play caller (get Callahan) and keep the same system. We still wouldn't light up the scoreboard but hopefully we get to legal age drinking scores.

LOL. Heres a question:

When's the last time the jets scored 3 TD's through the air in one game?

Archived