Jets Giants Stadium crossover

s dubb

It was cool. But looking at the stadium when it was empty made me realize that the price they had to pay for making a shared stadium is soul killing greyness to every single object. Maybe they could at least paint the seats white, I think both teams have that in their uniforms. Or paint the seats red, I don't think either team has that in their colors so its not taking a side.

It was cool. But looking at the stadium when it was empty made me realize that the price they had to pay for making a shared stadium is soul killing greyness to every single object. Maybe they could at least paint the seats white, I think both teams have that in their uniforms. Or paint the seats red, I don't think either team has that in their colors so its not taking a side.

the giants have white and red uni's.

Then paint the stands in the color of the american flag or something. Looking at all that grey is a downer. Paint it in anything except a rainbow.

The grey colored seats make it less obvious that the seats are empty. Worked really well on Monday night when they showed a few crowd shots and there were some empty seats and it didnt stand out because they werent a bright color. Unlike Gillette which looked like a ghost town in the 4th quarter.

Archived