No Discipline? LOL

mark6sanchez

All week long I heard from the media( Big Blue lovers Micheal Kay and Mike Fransesa) that the Jets showed no discipline in the Raven loss and that was their ruination to crash and burn the rest of the season ??? Well what do you think now after the Jets held their pose after a slow start vs the Paties came back beat their Butts!!! And then watching the Giant's General Coughlin's troops throwing tantrums on the sideline after getting slapped around by the Colts LOL Then throwing their helmet into the crowd :P LOL

What a JOKE!!! I Frickin LOVE IT! :Pmarkgsackgif.gif

All week long I heard from the media( Big Blue lovers Micheal Kay and Mike Fransesa) that the Jets showed no discipline in the Raven loss and that was their ruination to crash and burn the rest of the season ??? Well what do you think now after the Jets held their pose after a slow start vs the Paties came back beat their Butts!!! And then watching the Giant's General Coughlin's troops throwing tantrums on the sideline after getting slapped around by the Colts LOL Then throwing their helmet into the crowd :P LOL

Yea, Braylon getting a taunting penalty is very disciplined. Eric Smith bashing Welker and handing out a TD is disciplined.

PURE AWESOMENESS!

Yea, Braylon getting a taunting penalty is very disciplined. Eric Smith bashing Welker and handing out a TD is disciplined.

Bashing Welker? His arm slid over top of Welker's helmet who then promptly fell to the ground and grabbed his head to draw a penalty.

Welker missed one whole play due to that "devastating" hit. :rolleyes:

Psssst, it's one friggn' game.

Braylon getting a taunting penalty was weak...however, after the first touch down of the season, I understand the emotion. And the Eric Smith hit wasn't even half the hit that Ray Lewis put on Keller last week, yet no one was calling for his head.

Braylon's one lapse of discipline does not makeup for 60 minutes of disciplined football.

Braylon getting a taunting penalty was weak...however, after the first touch down of the season, I understand the emotion. And the Eric Smith hit wasn't even half the hit that Ray Lewis put on Keller last week, yet no one was calling for his head.

Braylon's one lapse of discipline does not makeup for 60 minutes of disciplined football.

I think the D was happy to give up 15 yards so Braylon could rub it in the Pats faces.

Have another drink!

Archived