Hey New England and Miami

Jetsfan80

Jets are going to lose. You know why? They cannot stop the pass. Teams are using the Colts game plan and passing them to death. Revis is going to be hindered by a hammy all season long from not attending camp.

They stopped the cheats pass just fine, without Revis they shut it out! :rl:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You hope.

Jets had the #1 passing dee in the league last year. They'll be okay. Revis will be back, and so will Calvin Pace. Pretty much the two best players on the defense, and both critical in pass defense. They'll really be okay.

I don't know why other teams hadn't though to use the Colts game plan before. That's brilliant! I mean, anybody can do what Peyton Manning does. Guy's a product of the system over there.

Yeah, every team has a QB at least as good as that Manning guy and lord knows the Colts receivers ain't anything special. :rolleyes:

:rl:

That's the ONLY conclusion you can come to? Really? What a surprise!

The only LOGICAL conclusion anyone who is not a delusional homer can come to is that the tapes showed something far worse than what had previously been exposed and rather than drag the integrity of the game through the mud, Goodell felt the best course of action would be to destroy the tapes and save everyone the embarrassment and potential loss of income as the game could have taken a major hit if the legitimacy of three recent championships were seriously called into question.

Kleck, I thought your profession was a pipe smoker, ummm. I mean pipe fitter.

When did you get a job in the commissioners office with all this knowledge?

Archived