Worst NFL Head Coaches

Smashmouth

Then again with that offensive talent he has in houston, anyone cant step in and be successful.

Except for AJ, Kubiak built that offense. AJ happens to be the focal point...but getting a QB, OL, running game, and non-AJ targets there was a must and Kubiak did all of that.

Have you watched them play? Haley is awful.

Haley is a goofball, no doubt. If a goofball knows how to manage a team and let the xs' and 0's guys run the game then hes doing his job. KC has some talent to work with now after Herm destroyed them. If they keep building confidence as a team they may actully turn the corner and get into the playoffs

3-0 is 3-0, that's all that matters.

I just looked, and they have one easy-a$$ schedule. They'll probably be 3-2 by mid-October, but then they look to go on a seemingly endless run of bad teams.

I hope the Jets get to play them in the playoffs. smile.gif

Some of these choices seem weird to me. I give Tom Cable a lot of credit for dealing with aldavis. Norv Turner won some playoff games, lets see a Schottenhiemer do that. And Todd Haley? He's 3-0 with a team that was in the gutter.

Jack Dumb Rio sucks but doesn't know it. Mike Simpletary is a train wreck. Every decent OC candidate they interviewed turned the job down and he got stuck with Jimmy Raye and then he fired Raye for nothing more than doing what he was told to do. At least two Niner players have demanded trades just to get away from Simpletary. Niner beat writers say this is the lowest level they have ever seen the Niners at and the team is in chaos.

And Mangini belongs on any list of coaching failures. Why people still defend him amazes me.

Some of these choices seem weird to me. I give Tom Cable a lot of credit for dealing with aldavis. Norv Turner won some playoff games, lets see a Schottenhiemer do that. And Todd Haley? He's 3-0 with a team that was in the gutter.

Jack Dumb Rio sucks but doesn't know it. Mike Simpletary is a train wreck. Every decent OC candidate they interviewed turned the job down and he got stuck with Jimmy Raye and then he fired Raye for nothing more than doing what he was told to do. At least two Niner players have demanded trades just to get away from Simpletary. Niner beat writers say this is the lowest level they have ever seen the Niners at and the team is in chaos.

And Mangini belongs on any list of coaching failures. Why people still defend him amazes me.

Exactly. agree with everything you said. Did you see Singletary run onto the middle of the field because he didnt think they saw his time out call. I was laughing my a$$ off . Hes a joke.

Archived