Rex Buries Game Ball From Monday Night

JetsFan220

:cloud9:

I love Rex! Oh we are so gonna kill the Dolphins now! Rex is my hero. I cant wait till the game.

The fail is strong with you. Not only are you incapable of talking about an opposite point of view, you've resorted to this infantile tactic. You're a grown man, act like one. My post was to illustrate he's not ignoring the loss, he more than acknowledges it and even if he isn't YOUR perfect coach, not everything he does is terrible.

The fail is strong with you. Not only are you incapable of talking about an opposite point of view, you've resorted to this infantile tactic. You're a grown man, act like one. My post was to illustrate he's not ignoring the loss, he more than acknowledges it and even if he isn't YOUR perfect coach, not everything he does is terrible.

RIGHT! Mr maturity! post another one of your pictures again to make us all laugh. saying hes a great coach and I have complete confidence in him is now infantile? lol at the ludicrous accusations!

Listen, Rex took the team to the afc championship game as a rookie hc with a rookie qb last year. of course he's smart! and of course he does things the right way! thats why I have complete confidence in him for the rest of the season.

RIGHT! Mr maturity! post another one of your pictures again to make us all laugh. saying hes a great coach and I have complete confidence in him is now infantile? lol at the ludicrous accusations!

Listen, Rex took the team to the afc championship game as a rookie hc with a rookie qb last year. of course he's smart! and of course he does things the right way! thats why I have complete confidence in him for the rest of the season.

Not sure you want to do that. if Vic starts the Boner-a-thon you will be sorry. LMAO

Is it weird if I get a boner for mafia and Mrs. Vic?

No. I get a raging boner. But then again it has to do with my chest pounding and my love for myself. And my wife is hot.

I get boners for mafia and Vic. So no, I think not.

<3. I want to be on the same mafia team as you. Teh Crush and teh chilean thundercat.

thundercats.gif

Psst, the Jets are 9-3 with 4 games to go and a 3 game lead for a playoff position.

The negativity on this board after one friggn' loss is hilarious.

Welcome back. Its pretty amazing the 180 Jets fans do. Even though I'm technically pulling a 180 by being Mr. Positive.

Its weird that you get boners, considering you have no penis.

Just because you cant see it, doesnt mean it isnt there.

Psst, the Jets are 9-3 with 4 games to go and a 3 game lead for a playoff position.

The negativity on this board after one friggn' loss is hilarious.

Yeah but it's been 40 years since we won a championship game and it wasn't even a Superbowl yet and the moonwalk and nobody had any idea who the hell JR was let alone who shot him yet. /manintehmirror

Archived