The NY Jets have never won...

JiFtheOracle

9 points in 2 games?

And people are expecting it to continue. The Jets play well when no one expects it. Ben has never played well against the Jets. Troy is out. Santonio will do something very non-white...and lets just hope it doesnt come down to Doug Brien again. I mean Nick Folk.

The jets are going to win tomorrow. I am in Pitt and I can just tell.

I hope we do not ground/pound or even try. We need to spread the field out, especially with 43 not in the game for Pitt. Their front 7 will shut down our running game if we try to line up with 3 TE and pound.

TE beat them with 2 TE, 2 WR, 1 RB and they passed the ball all over. Their TEs can receive, and so can Keller. Keller should be able to get open in this game. Playing 2 TE is not your traditional spreading the field but we'll need 1 extra for blocking. I think we block 6 and send 3-4 out in the pattern running crossing type routes...

Guest Jpf4671

The jets are going to win tomorrow. I am in Pitt and I can just tell.

All kidding aside I think we show up big, the whole world is completely crapping on us all week, I really think we play big tomorrow

the jets play the eagles a pre-season game for as long as i remember....they have won in that state

Side note, ive always considered that Jets/Eagles Thusday night pre-season game the un-official end of summer......its always the last preseason game, starters only play a series or so......listened to many of those games on an AM radio down the shore and when the day comes i know fall is literally a week away!

Archived