Giant Collapse Thread

madmikeisback

The giants have been a FRUAD all season just like like I have been saying on here. Nothing makes me happier than seeing this garbage team crash and burn the second they play a decent team. Rodgers is owning them so hard in this game they will be walking funny till minicamp.

you and me too buddy, every week we have been saying the same thing. Giants get all the calls from the refs and still suck.

And let's see an INTERCEPTION now!! FIFTH turnover of the game... meeeeeeeltdown!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad that WE are discussing the NYGIANTS collapse. WE are part of one of our own. If WE cant beat teams like the Bears how are we going anywhere in the playoffs?

Bears are a good team. Let's face it anyway Veejay, the Pats are winning another super bowl this year. They are clearly the best team in the AFC and maybe all of football. I can only hope that somehow, someone, someWHERE derails them in either the playoffs or the inevitable SB in Dallas.

Sad that WE are discussing the NYGIANTS collapse.

Cause you might as well be a Giants fan, that's why you're so sad

WE are part of one of our own.

An epic collapse involving a road win in Pittsburgh last week. Yeah.

If WE cant beat teams like the Bears how are we going anywhere in the playoffs?

We were narrowly defeated by the NFC #2 seed in their house. That's alarming?

+200000000000000000000000000000000

Jets fans are always pissin in their own fan's cheerios.

As Chief Pisser, even I agree that sometimes you have to let loose on another team sucking.

Bears are a good team. Let's face it anyway Veejay, the Pats are winning another super bowl this year. They are clearly the best team in the AFC and maybe all of football. I can only hope that somehow, someone, someWHERE derails them in either the playoffs or the inevitable SB in Dallas.

I'd rather see the Giants win the next 22 Super Bowls than see the Pats win one more.

Sad that WE are discussing the NYGIANTS collapse. WE are part of one of our own. If WE cant beat teams like the Bears how are we going anywhere in the playoffs?

Yeah it would be so much better if we were collapsing all by ourselves. :blink:

Meanwhile our collapse has us in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Archived