Saints - Falcons GAME THREAD

visajets

Two things I hate about the Falcons:

1. I hated Matt Ryan coming out. I thought he was a huge puss.

2. By his second year he was so much better than Mark Sanchez is in his second year that it makes muh eyyyyyyyes raaaaaain.

I hated Ryan too...I was way off on him. He's good, really good.

I hated Ryan too...I was way off on him. He's good, really good.

I don't know why I hated him so much. I think it had to do with the "Gosh, gee, shucks" act he always gave in his interviews. The first criteria I always looks to with a college QB is, "did he win?" followed by "what kind of talent was he surrounded by?" Ryan actually passed both those tests--prospering with little talent around him. He pissed me off by appearing on my gaydar, I guess.

I don't know why I hated him so much. I think it had to do with the "Gosh, gee, shucks" act he always gave in his interviews. The first criteria I always looks to with a college QB is, "did he win?" followed by "what kind of talent was he surrounded by?" Ryan actually passed both those tests--prospering with little talent around him. He pissed me off by appearing on my gaydar, I guess.

For me it was his numbers, he seemed like a chucker. And that too.

Did you see J. Abe get a sack? He's good at that the NY Jets are not.

For me it was his numbers, he seemed like a chucker. And that too.

Did you see J. Abe get a sack? He's good at that the NY Jets are not.

J. Abe is dead to me. Sitting out the Steelers playoff game because he was a free agent that off-season was the height of puss-puss. He can go on and get 50 sacks next year and I'll never blame the Jets for letting him walk. That said, I blame Herm for letting Abe turn into a bitch and for playing him at DE. He should have been for this franchise what DeMarcus Ware is for the Cowboys, but better. FU Herm Edwards.

J. Abe is dead to me. Sitting out the Steelers playoff game because he was a free agent that off-season was the height of puss-puss. He can go on and get 50 sacks next year and I'll never blame the Jets for letting him walk. That said, I blame Herm for letting Abe turn into a bitch and for playing him at DE. He should have been for this franchise what DeMarcus Ware is for the Cowboys, but better. FU Herm Edwards.

I agree I could care less about Abraham leaving. He's a drunk driving son of a bitch who misses multiple big games.

atleast Braylon Edwards doesn't miss big games.

I'm going to blame you if Sanchez is a bust. You hate on Matt Ryan because you think he's gay, and look what we get? An even gayer quarterback who might just be a Mexican Pennington. F*** you dude.

Well that clinches a spot for New Orleans, Bucs are eliminated. NFC Playoff Picture looks like this:

1) Falcons 12-3

2) Bears 11-4

3) Eagles 10-4

4) Rams 7-8

5) Saints 11-4

6) Packers 9-6

In the Hunt: Giants (9-6), Seahawks (6-9)

Saints will at LEAST be the 5-seed. Meanwhile, the top 3 seeds are anything but locked in, though the Falcons just need to beat the Panthers next week to clinch the division AND earn homefield advantage.

Well that clinches a spot for New Orleans, Bucs are eliminated. NFC Playoff Picture looks like this:

1) Falcons 12-3

2) Bears 11-4

3) Eagles 10-4

4) Rams 7-8

5) Saints 11-4

6) Packers 9-6

In the Hunt: Giants (9-6), Seahawks (6-9)

Saints will at LEAST me the 5-seed. Meanwhile, the top 3 seeds are anything but locked in.

saints can grab the top seed with a win and a falcon loss next week.

Archived