Tired of the Biased Anti-Jet Media

Jet27

I can't believe all the biased anti-Jet Media. You turn on the radio where its 660 or 1050 (for the except of just a couple of guys on both stations) and its like the Jets shouldnt even bother this Sat.

You open up the papers go to the sports section, like just this past Tuesday (The Record), and instead of showcasing the Jets, there is the big Picture of Peyton Manning.

Where is the support for our team? I get the fact that there are more Giants fans out here and some Pats fans, but come on..

I'm tired of Jet fans bitching about the media. Get over the little man complex, who the **** cares? We win a Super Bowl and this sh*t will stop and if it doesn't again who the **** cares? Do you still enjoy watching the games and rooting for your team? The media doesn't mean a thing unless its college football.

The majority of the media I have read and listened to is giving us a "shot" at winning Saturday.

Some have picked us to win.

Seriously, if you were a media member or talk show host would you have us as a clear favorite?

I wouldn't. We have no idea which Jets team shows up from week to week and Manning is a HOF QB.

I will be happy if we have the ball late 4th qtr with a chance to win.

I tuned into ESPN last night and they were contemplating the idea that Rex might get fired if they lose in round 1 because the off the field issues would be too much to worry about if it doesn't come with deep play off runs.

Not joking. That is how stupid they are.

Archived