Can Jets Rebound from win???

GangisGreen

I believe in Rex but my only hope is that perhaps this team has enough guys who have been too close before and haven't won or guys who have waited their entire careers. Also, in listening to 1050 Jay Feely left the Giants in the off-season before their SB run. I WANT TO BELIEVE.

haha.. we'll there ya go. i like that one

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holmes was just on a tv or radio program saying beating the pats was better then winning the sb.. sure sounds like letdown coming to me.

I hope sexy rexy has something up his sleeve, but i'm not feeling good about this game at all

Do you really think these guys won't be ready to play with the Super Bowl on the line? :rolleyes: C'mon man.

Do you really think these guys won't be ready to play with the Super Bowl on the line? :rolleyes: C'mon man.

yup..

I'm not saying they're goign to get blown out and commit a bunch of turnovers/penalties, I just don't think the emotion will be there

It's not like the team hasn't been unprepared to play before. And you aren't 98% sure we are going to lose, it's fairly obvious what you think. I know, don't want to jinx us, but you should sell it a bit harder.

Why do you think we're going to lose. Please, break it down for us..

I think we lose but it wont be because we are not prepared.

It will be because they have a SB experienced team. Most of them have won 1, or even 2 at this point. Their QB, makes plays and can engineer game winning drives with the best of them. Their defense is insane and historically good against the run. Which forces us to put more of the game in Sanchez's hands, who I dont trust. They have pedigree, winning pedigree. We have losing poop history. We are playing on the road in one of the toughest stadiums to play in. They have Troy P back. The have Miller back. All around, I think they are the better team.

I think we lose but it wont be because we are not prepared.

It will be because they have a SB experienced team. Most of them have won 1, or even 2 at this point. Their QB, makes plays and can engineer game winning drives with the best of them. Their defense is insane and historically good against the run. Which forces us to put more of the game in Sanchez's hands, who I dont trust. They have pedigree, winning pedigree. We have losing poop history. We are playing on the road in one of the toughest stadiums to play in. They have Troy P back. The have Miller back. All around, I think they are the better team.

Chris Berman level breakdown here folks.

THEY R REALLY GUD BUT WE R GUNNA BE NOT SO GUD. STEALERS WIN

I like how I'm being insulted for answering a question with my opinion of why the Jets wont win and you are the gheynoodlenerd are seriously arguing that Rex isnt going to have the team ready for the ******* AFCCG because the board is still excited about the Pats win. :blink:

EAD

I like how I'm being insulted for answering a question with my opinion of why the Jets wont win and you are the gheynoodlenerd are seriously arguing that Rex isnt going to have the team ready for the ******* AFCCG because the board is still excited about the Pats win. :blink:

EAD

Oh it's not Rex. It's the players, that's all. I <3 Rex and think that anyone who doubts him now deserves to have to read every single one of your posts for the rest of their lives.

Sorry, I'm just gearing up for TEH MAFIA.

Oh it's not Rex. It's the players, that's all. I <3 Rex and think that anyone who doubts him now deserves to have to read every single one of your posts for the rest of their lives.

Sorry, I'm just gearing up for TEH MAFIA.

And what have the players done that makes you think they wont be ready?

And what have the players done that makes you think they wont be ready?

They told me.

Look I'm stating a personal feeling really. Maybe it comes from when I used to play sports competitively in my younger years. The Steelers have something to prove with losing to us. The only thing I can say I hope will keep this team fueled is those that have been there before remember what it felt like last year. And there's a lot of those guys on this team.

EAD

gfy spunky

They told me.

Look I'm stating a personal feeling really. Maybe it comes from when I used to play sports competitively in my younger years. The Steelers have something to prove with losing to us. The only thing I can say I hope will keep this team fueled is those that have been there before remember what it felt like last year. And there's a lot of those guys on this team.

So nows its the Steelers and not the players? Your getting hard to follow...at least pencil dick gave up.

your line?

:bwahaharoll:

you're as delusional as your homer butt buddy

Yes. My line. I've confirmed this with multiple sources. Cheater.

gfy spunky

Its Boopsise or Bup-z and you havent earned the right to call me either. h8u

So nows its the Steelers and not the players? Your getting hard to follow...at least pencil dick gave up.

Gave up? Yes the strength of you arguement has overwhelmed me.. lol

I've used it as far back as JI, but regardless, it's been used on the internet since the very first forum was created.

true, i haven't let you blow me yet..

Our players have nothing to prove (like the patriots) and the Steelers do.

Stay with it.

What makes you think the Steelers wont have an emotional let down either?

Beat the Ravens in a bloodbath, come from behind emotional win, we're fully expecting to play the Patriots....lets be honest, both teams will be ready to play on Sunday, its the AFC Championship.

What makes you think the Steelers wont have an emotional let down either?

Beat the Ravens in a bloodbath, come from behind emotional win, we're fully expecting to play the Patriots....lets be honest, both teams will be ready to play on Sunday, its the AFC Championship.

Stop it. I'm trying to be unreasonable. Your argument is invalid.

Would you care to explain that? The Steelers are going for their third championship in half a decade. What the hell do they have to prove? They've got nothing to play for whatsoever. Its a wonder they would even bother to show up Sunday.

We could dance around in this circle all day. It's just a feeling I have.

Gave up? Yes the strength of you arguement has overwhelmed me.. lol

I've used it as far back as JI, but regardless, it's been used on the internet since the very first forum was created.

true, i haven't let you blow me yet..

Your simpleton mind cant hang.

I was the first ever.

Hard to do with no penis.

Our players have nothing to prove (like the patriots) and the Steelers do.

Stay with it.

My bad. I forgot the Jets go to the SB every year and the Steelers havent been in 40 something years. duh

We could dance around in this circle all day. It's just a feeling I have.

exactly, I'm not even predicting it, i'm just worried they're in for an emotional let down and am curious to see how the week progresses. It's senseless to debate at this point, particularly against a guy who thinks the jets are going to win 50-0 every week and another one that has vats of mancrust for sexy rexy..

exactly, I'm not even predicting it, i'm just worried they're in for an emotional let down and am curious to see how the week progresses. It's senseless to debate at this point, particularly against a guy who thinks the jets are going to win 50-0 every week and another one that has vats of mancrust for sexy rexy..

And it's senseless to argue this against someone so arrogant he makes Tom Brady look humble and obviously can't sense sarcasm to save his life.

Archived