BE PROUD

visajets

What the hell is wrong with you people? How many teams make it to the AFC Championship 2 years in a row? I LOVE THIS TEAM AND I LOVE WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

The AFC is now what im looking for. If you ask Ben or Aaron they'll answer the same way. It was a good season...but im not happy to lose in the AFC championship...especially when we were better than what we played. Im not proud of that.

The AFC is now what im looking for. If you ask Ben or Aaron they'll answer the same way. It was a good season...but im not happy to lose in the AFC championship...especially when we were better than what we played. Im not proud of that.

Neither am I but we did what many other teams FAILED to do. **** the Eagles.

Well, not sure I quite agree with your expectations of how Jets fans should react at this moment but yeah, I'm pretty proud to be a fan of this team right now. And I'm in awe of the Quarterback in particular.

+1

Hess I'm with you! Sanchez is a ****in gamer, the kid is gonna be something special and I cant wait to see the strides he makes next year. He had a great post season.

YAY lets be proud we underachieved in the biggest game of the year. This stings, it will take a while to wear off.

I totally wanted to punch the a$$hole Giants & steelers fans that thought it appropriate to talk sh*t to me while Im upset. I hope they get struck by a random bolt of lightening and slowly roast to death.

SAME OLD FANS

Go to a retirement home and change your colostomy bag already. Just root for whoever wins and stop following a specific team...

silly little man...

have your moral victory, how does it feel?

CAUSE IT SHOULD FEEL LIKE A FREAKIN LOSS!

winners, losers....

well, we all can't be both.

Archived