Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

Honestly isn't most everyone playing different, or at least everyone has someone claiming that person is playing different?

Combination of maybe trying to switch playing styles up and all the time off, I don't know. The only players I feel really good about this game are CTM, Pac, and I28. Which really scares me.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i was scum and knew you were innocent and probably would've pleaded to kill you last night. If not, then tonight. I wouldn't need to build up any ammunition as you are always a preferred early kill for me. You know it, and I know it.

very omgus'y of you.. Isn't this what players do all game, express opinions on the play of others? Why so butthurt when I do to you? fwiw, the only reason I haven't voted you yet is that I know you can be a town assest when innocent and am not convinced at all..

Thing is, I cant just take that at face value every game. I know you like to take me out early, but I'm sure Slats isnt far behind if not ahead of me on that list.

Regarding you omgus opinion, I'm scum hunting. I'm sorry if its not up to your standards. Whats bothering me is your stating an opinion but doing nothing to back. Just dropping the seed as often as possible. But I'm doing what I always do and theres always a method to my madness. You know it, and I know it.

Does JiF normally say lulz? Cuz that's something Song says a lot...

jif normally uses the lexicon of a 14 year old girl texting, so this is not abnormal

Original post - too long, didn't read.

Edited for ghey brevity.

haha

Still waiting on someone who knows regular JiF diction.

You must find this man.... :akf:

this... he's climbing in his window

We've never been mafia together that I can remember. I recruited on the very first night, in an alt game, when I was a cult leader. Thats when I knew we were for real. We were also lover in the actual game set up. One of my favorite all time games. Ironically, CTM was recruited next, my final successful recruit (F Doggin) CTM the proceeded to lose the game for us.I'm really not playing any different than ever. This is how I play.

maybe if you weren't 0 for the rest of the game we could've won. some marksmen you are

Thing is, I cant just take that at face value every game. I know you like to take me out early, but I'm sure Slats isnt far behind if not ahead of me on that list.

There's 0% chance i lynch slats last night. Dude isn't even playing. Hell he's been dead for 24 hrs and doesn't even realize it. And slats is less of a concern to me cause he's logical and analytical, it's the illogical that worry me more..

(this isn't to say he's not a great player, cause he is, i personally worry more about the guys that are less predictable)

Regarding your omgus opinion, I'm scum hunting. I'm sorry if its not up to your standards. Whats bothering me is your stating an opinion but doing nothing to back. Just dropping the seed as often as possible. But I'm doing what I always do and theres always a method to my madness. You know it, and I know it.

i think what's bothering you is that it's about you and I'm not the only one whos noticed it. Play better

<3 U Crushlove. Dont stress about your bup-z, I'm 100% town.

I so want to believe that, then i can relax and play. but the more you say your playing like you always play I just don;t see it. Maybe we're a year older, a little bit colder and trying to find sense to it all.

So.. Who do you like as scum?

So Song and JiF are lulzing it up in scum chat and some of it just spilled over onto the game thread.

That's a stretch if I ever saw one... I don't know you well. Is this a joke, or were you planning to build a case off of this?

So Song and JiF are lulzing it up in scum chat and some of it just spilled over onto the game thread.

oh boy oh boy. I would have to run to the favorite mafia memory thread and update that baby instantly. Maybe someone should sniff Song and see if she smells like peanut butter.

i think what's bothering you is that it's about you and I'm not the only one whos noticed it. Play better

Yes sir.

I so want to believe that, then i can relax and play. but the more you say your playing like you always play I just don;t see it. Maybe we're a year older, a little bit colder and trying to find sense to it all.

So.. Who do you like as scum?

I'm town muffin top, you can relax and enjoy teh mafia goodness.

I'm not sure who I like, if I had to make a top 3 to lynch it would be...

WWWbgay - I liked the case from CTM and Lily.

Hess - I think it would be telling for Pac

I28 - strictly gut, but I feel like he is trying to distance himself from the 2 above

Yes sir.

I'm town muffin top, you can relax and enjoy teh mafia goodness.

I'm not sure who I like, if I had to make a top 3 to lynch it would be...

I28 - strictly gut, but I feel like he is trying to distance himself from the 2 above

What case is that exactly? I'm just trying to get him to open up so we can see something.

What case is that exactly? I'm just trying to get him to open up so we can see something.

You said you agreed with CTM, that you were thinking alike, all the things that were standing out to him stood out to you.

Maybe you were just having CTM do you work for you...i dunno.

You said you agreed with CTM, that you were thinking alike, all the things that were standing out to him stood out to you.

Maybe you were just having CTM do you work for you...i dunno.

CTM and I have been on the same page a lot, that's true. I guess I spoke too soon. My primary reason to vote Wombat is to get him talking.

CTM and I must be thinking alike tonight. I'm also voting Wombat. I went through all of his posts today, during the lull, and I'd like to see him get more seriously into the game. The same things stuck out to me that did to CTM. He pushed at Pac until that was going nowhere and then slid over to Brett's train.

Vote Wombat

I also went through JC's posts, and he sounds like a model townie to me, when you put them all together. Maybe too model a townie. We'll see.

The other one who is pinging me is Crusher, but I don't have anything really concrete there at the moment. Just a feeling.

You're right, Jif. I did say that. My apologies. I'd forgotten.

The only people I remember trying to case me were Brett and Hess.

Well there's not much of anything to case you on. To be honest, I'm not sure whether or not to take most of what you post seriously. I know you clearly have some sort of issue with my play, I just have no idea what that is, as I've yet to see any reasoning behind it whatsoever outside of a series of vague comments. You've given a number of votes with little to no explanation involved behind them. Now you're trying to build a case on JiF because of him typing something that someone else in this game has previously used? It's all just really peculiar and while I don't know if any of this makes you scummy, if nothing else your play makes absolutely no sense to me... at all. I just have no idea what you're trying to accomplish.

Reading back, I'm surprised by how many people are now saying they seem to feel good about Pac. Just curious as to people's thoughts why. I know I've made it clear why I found his end of day one play scummy, but nobody else has really commented on it much, other than CTM at the time he did it. I just feel like that since gaining some heat for that, he's laid incredibly low, and we know he's been around at least a few times since then, but has been keeping an extremely low profile (for him at least). He slipped in with a vote to start the day and then disappeared, and then once I threw my vote on him with his reasoning, he was clearly lurking as he was quick to respond, but then disappeared again. I'm just really not liking the play, but if I'm alone on this one I'm curious what makes people feel so good about him, because maybe I'm just barking up the wrong tree.

I feel good about CTM and Lily, and I actually like with the case on Wombat you tard - and I think I just called him out for his stupid "lulz theory" about you and Song - however, I put a vote on Iceman for a reason and I'd like to see it through to his reaction before I change it.

I'm calling bullsh*t on you for the 2nd time today. Pac's case on Hess was a day one case - as someone who has played this game, you know damn well the odds are that Hess's reveal is probably legit, and Pac's alignment cannot be determined by the result of Hess lynch.

My hope for D2 was to see the Hess train rolling again to see who jumped on thoughtlessly, I thought that would snare some scum. I didn't need to do this myself. I think that Pac's reason for voting Hess again today was to do just that. I also think Crusher's been hyping the Hess case to see what kind of scum he can bait. Given all this activity around Hess, I felt no need to pursue him - and instead I chose the Iceman route, for 2 reasons, I suspect his play - and I wanted to see how other players reacted to it. In my opinion, I thought scum would see a train on a newb and think it was an easy one to piggy-back.

Your gut is quite reliable, it was Pac, Slats and Brett you wanted to lynch day one right?

Reading back, I'm surprised by how many people are now saying they seem to feel good about Pac. Just curious as to people's thoughts why. I know I've made it clear why I found his end of day one play scummy, but nobody else has really commented on it much, other than CTM at the time he did it. I just feel like that since gaining some heat for that, he's laid incredibly low, and we know he's been around at least a few times since then, but has been keeping an extremely low profile (for him at least). He slipped in with a vote to start the day and then disappeared, and then once I threw my vote on him with his reasoning, he was clearly lurking as he was quick to respond, but then disappeared again. I'm just really not liking the play, but if I'm alone on this one I'm curious what makes people feel so good about him, because maybe I'm just barking up the wrong tree.

Yeah, like the way he just jumped on Hess out of the gate and just stayed their. sorta like safe from scrutiny on someone nobody is really gonna question him voting for? Nope, never noticed. Was waiting to see when he decided to move off him and to do what. I know as scum it's a good feeling to get a quick vote on someone to just sit their so nobody really pays you much mind. Then move when you think you can do it and blame the rest of the board because hey nothing was happening with this train. Yet if something did happen with Hess he was first on and would have a great excuse.

BG, Besides the fact that Jif admits to never saying it before this game. It's not the greatest tell but you completely dismissing it is sorta weird to me.

I dismiss it because frankly I found it to be the most nonsensical argument I've ever seen. We're supposed to believe that JiF would suddenly just use a word, for no apparent reason whatsoever, that one of his teammates used? Why? Because he saw her using it and became inspired to do so himself? I guess I'm just baffled that somebody would even bother to waste the time typing up such a ridiculous theory, nevermind anyone actually giving the slightest bit of credence to it.

Aside from Hess and Wombat - these players concern me most:

BG -- Always seems a little scummy to me. He hammered Brett just as CTM and I discussed moving our vote to Hess. I can't believe nobody has brought this up, probably because dolts like JIF come out in D2 and talk about Crusher/CTM gambits. :rolleyes:

Iceman or Song -- I think one of the people that voted Hess early on D2 is probably scum. Song, Iceman and Pac voted him first. I think Pac voted Hess to draw out scum, or he sucks at this game. Song actually tried to case Hess which could be for show. Iceman just dropped an unexplained vote and hasn't showed up since. I decided to pressure the rookie first, and I would like to hear his reaction, not JIFs. I think JIF pecking at me is an attempt to draw me off the newb because he knows I am prone to going "ape" sh*t.

JIF -- Came into D2 voting CTM, then theorizing about a Crusher/CTM gambit, then following CTM's vote on Wombat, then debunking my case on Iceman before we got a reaction to look at, then following my vote on Iceman, and most recently duking it out with Hess. I dunno, I think JIF is now trying to cast his net as wide as possible to debunk CTM's claim that he isn't scumhunting enough.

Would like to hear more from Verbal and Jetscode too...

BG, I remember Vic bringing scum play into the game accidentally. Not saying this is the exact same thing but I just don't think it should be completely dismissed. sh*t happens.

Btw, u guys might get a kick out of this. I'm on a party bus right now, my wifes cousin's bday party. I feel like I'm in the bowels of hell. My only joy is the burn in my wifes eyes watching me play this game on my bb instead of paying attention to anybody. Lol. Much love to you all. :)

BG -- Always seems a little scummy to me. He hammered Brett just as CTM and I discussed moving our vote to Hess. I can't believe nobody has brought this up, probably because dolts like JIF come out in D2 and talk about Crusher/CTM gambits. :rolleyes:

Is this serious? It's already been brought up a number of times, for example by Pac who tried to use it as a case against me even though he kept threatening to lay down the hammer but never did and then was trying to goad me into doing it hours before I actually did. You and CTM were going around in circles about changing your votes and doing nothing while I was talking about hammering brett. Neither of you acknowledged it, so after a while I instead put my vote onto Hess, said I was going to finish up some work and come back and if nothing had changed, I was going to hammer brett. Did one single person in the thread take issue with this? Nope, and a lot of people were posting during that time. Did either of you change your votes in the hour I was gone? No. You were both there the entire time I was gone and were still talking in circles, but neither giving any indication whatsoever you planned on switching your votes, and hadn't even mentioned it again since before I voted Hess and left. Of course, if I hadn't laid the hammer when I said I was going to, I would have caught crap for that and been told how scummy that made me.

The fact that people who were integral in the lynching of brett are now trying to put it back onto me is laughable. You all had plenty of advance notice as to what I was going to do and nobody had a problem with it until brett flipped innocent. It's amazing how when everyone had the chance, nobody bothered to speak up though.

Archived