Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont see how thats distancing.

First you said this:

Hess - I think it would be telling for Pac

Then, after Hess attacked you for a while, you said this:

Very confusing play thus far by the Pacturd. Very confusing indeed.

Early I said I think lynching Hess would be telling, but I think lynch Pacturd might work better for information sake.

Maybe I'm just not following your line of thinking... but, I actually disagree with a lot of what you are saying/doing on D2. It doesn't necessarily mean I think you are scum, because I am admittedly waffling in my theories right now, but to me you are making very black/white statements that defy what I feel we all know about teh mafia. Like this:

The 2 of them are going at each other, have been all game. Its only natural to take a side. Lynching Pac and he's scum, IMO, exonerates Hess and BG, and implicates WWWbgay.

For starters, no - I don't think its natural to take sides. I don't trust either of them. Considering you came out in D2 talking about a CTM/Crusher gambit, it seems purposefully naive for you to imply that we should all take sides in Hess/Pac, and assume one is town and one is scum. Secondarily - the 2nd lynch of the game isn't going to "exonerate" anyone, you know that.

I think Pac could be scummy for the following reasons, latching on to Hess with no substance, saying he was going to hammer and never hammered, making the most detailed case of the game and not knowing where his subjects vote count was at...and now he's using me as the scapegoat for a day 1 crap shoot after all that posturing.

That is not town friendly play. 2 good reasons to lynch Pac, 1) he's scummy 2) he's a bad distraction at this point. I've seen when he does this and its never good. I've seen him out power roles like its going out of style.

Unvote

Vote Pac

Was Pac's case on BG "THE" most detailed case of the game, or did you forget a similarly large case that CTM put out there on Wombat (that you said you liked), or that Song dropped an equally large, multi-quote gem on who else but Hess earlier?

Here is my conundrum. Much like BG seemed to be hammering Brett before people could move their votes to Hess... I feel like you have come into D2 and talked about people distancing from Hess, threw some FOS of your own out there on Hess, then suddenly Hess attacks you (proving some distance between you), and now here you are attempting to swing momentum over to Pac... the biggest aggressor of Hess all game, and insinuating that if we lynch Pac and he flips scum, then Hess and BG are clean? Me no likey.

Mind you, THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE to me... but with all the speculation about "gambits," its hard for me to look past.

First you said this:

Then, after Hess attacked you for a while, you said this:

Maybe I'm just not following your line of thinking... but, I actually disagree with a lot of what you are saying/doing on D2. It doesn't necessarily mean I think you are scum, because I am admittedly waffling in my theories right now, but to me you are making very black/white statements that defy what I feel we all know about teh mafia. Like this:

For starters, no - I don't think its natural to take sides. I don't trust either of them. Considering you came out in D2 talking about a CTM/Crusher gambit, it seems purposefully naive for you to imply that we should all take sides in Hess/Pac, and assume one is town and one is scum. Secondarily - the 2nd lynch of the game isn't going to "exonerate" anyone, you know that.

Was Pac's case on BG "THE" most detailed case of the game, or did you forget a similarly large case that CTM put out there on Wombat (that you said you liked), or that Song dropped an equally large, multi-quote gem on who else but Hess earlier?

Here is my conundrum. Much like BG seemed to be hammering Brett before people could move their votes to Hess... I feel like you have come into D2 and talked about people distancing from Hess, threw some FOS of your own out there on Hess, then suddenly Hess attacks you (proving some distance between you), and now here you are attempting to swing momentum over to Pac... the biggest aggressor of Hess all game, and insinuating that if we lynch Pac and he flips scum, then Hess and BG are clean? Me no likey.

Mind you, THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE to me... but with all the speculation about "gambits," its hard for me to look past.

Cool. Well, I've told you my logic, if you dont like it sorry. Thats how the game goes. At least I am theorizing instead of just sitting back and picking apart everyone else's theories.

To me D2 really boils down to figuring out where the truth is between JIF, Hess and Pac. From there, there are no certainties, but I think it will allow us to look at BG, Wombat, Song, Crusher and Iceman with some actual perspective.

Hess seems to be tied to the most people. I'm all ears if anyone has a different take on the situation...

Cool. Well, I've told you my logic, if you dont like it sorry. Thats how the game goes. At least I am theorizing instead of just sitting back and picking apart everyone else's theories.

Actually you aren't...

Voting Brett on D1 because you wanted to see him get a D1 lynch = not theorizing.

Coming out of the gate and voting CTM with no explanation = not theorizing.

Switching your vote to Wombat cause CTM says so = not theorizing.

Switching your vote to Iceman because I said so = not theorizing.

Voting Pac because his alignment will automatically determine that of Hess and BG = not theorizing.

Also:

Crapping on my Iceman theory before he, or anyone else responds = picking apart everyone else's theories.

I think Pac could be scummy for the following reasons, latching on to Hess with no substance, saying he was going to hammer and never hammered, making the most detailed case of the game and not knowing where his subjects vote count was at...and now he's using me as the scapegoat for a day 1 crap shoot after all that posturing.

Unvote

Vote Pac

You're a crappy player but not usually this ridiculously bad when you're town. Welcome to the list of people I'd vote for going forward.

Vote Count:

Hess (3)- Icemann, Pac, Song

Wombat (3)- CTM, Lily, Jetscode

Icemann (1)- I28, JiF

BG (2)- AVM, Wombat

Pac (1)- BG

JiF (1)- Hess

With 14 players left, it takes 8 to lynch

Vic - when is the deadline? Can we get a new count? Thanks.

Note JiF hasn't accused her of "creating a case on nothing" even though many of her points are the same I've been trying to hit on for days.

So transparent. :rolleyes:

Actually you aren't...

Voting Brett on D1 because you wanted to see him get a D1 lynch = not theorizing.

Coming out of the gate and voting CTM with no explanation = not theorizing.

Switching your vote to Wombat cause CTM says so = not theorizing.

Switching your vote to Iceman because I said so = not theorizing.

Voting Pac because his alignment will automatically determine that of Hess and BG = not theorizing.

Also:

Crapping on my Iceman theory before he, or anyone else responds = picking apart everyone else's theories.

Actually every thing you just pointed out was a theory or a calculated move. Just because you dont like them or dont agree or couldnt see what I was doing, doesnt make them illegitimate.

You're a crappy player but not usually this ridiculously bad when you're town. Welcome to the list of people I'd vote for going forward.

Glad I made the list, I'm flattered. And its good to know if I'm L-1 you wont hammer because you are such a smart player.

Note JiF hasn't accused her of "creating a case on nothing" even though many of her points are the same I've been trying to hit on for days.

So transparent. :rolleyes:

She's not part of the discussion now, if she was, maybe I would, maybe I wouldnt.

what a mess.. still feel like two scum have been under pressure here, which is why we've got mayhem..

at this point, I'm resigned to wait for tomorrow and see what some of the missing players hav to say (verbal, iceman)..

i believe the deadline is 11pm on tuesday, so we have a decent amount of time.

Well, looks like all thats gone on is BG doesn't like how I play, votes are everywhere, and theres mass chaos.

Everyones acting odd this game, and like Lily, I have to agree no matter what BG did was going to look scummy (with the hammer vote). Been there, done that. Doesn't mean I have to like his play, but I understand his point. Also appears his trains going nowhere, as only Wombat is on there with me. The fact that he's one of the ones receiving the most heat is also pretty concerning. I'm rather tempted to put a vote there and see what happens, but I'm also intrigued by Iceman. It's between those two for me right now, though I still don't feel great about BG. (or song for that matter, but she's decently active esp. compared to Iceman)

unvote

vote: Iceman

what a mess.. still feel like two scum have been under pressure here, which is why we've got mayhem..

at this point, I'm resigned to wait for tomorrow and see what some of the missing players hav to say (verbal, iceman)..

I don't think you're too far off on that thought process, but I would have guessed that day 1 as well and unless Hess is scum, that wasn't the case.

And yeah, Vic said Tuesday at 11 PM

Here's my unofficial vote count:

Vote Count:

Wombat (3)- CTM, Lily, Jetscode

Icemann (3)- I28, JiF, AVM

Pac (1)- BG

Crusher (1)- Hess

Deadline Tuesday no time given

Putting pressure on Wombat hasn't netted anything. I'd be willing to move to Icemann and see if we can get him in here if 3 votes aren't enough.

MOD NOTE: DAY PHASES SHOULD TAKE 72 HOURS. BEING THAT IT WAS A WEEKEND I PLANNED ON THE DAY PHASE ENDING BY TUESDAY 11PM EST. IF THE THREAD IS ACTIVE, SOLID CASES ARE BEING MADE, AND ALL OF YOU ARE WORKING TOWARDS A LYNCH, I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM EXTENDING. I WILL ONLY IMPLEMENT A FIRM DEADLINE IF IT'S A LOT OF BULLsh*t AND GOING IN CIRCLES. FOR NOW, WORK TO HAVE THIS RESOLVED BY TUESDAY 11PM EST. THE FIRM DEADLINE WILL BE FORMALLY ANNOUNCED WITH A UNICRON POST.

imo, pressuing iceman is protown atm..

i will unvote if he gets too close to lynch, as he's not my favorite for scum..

but i want an answer as to what his early day 2, no explanation vote on hess was all about.

unvote

vote Iceman

monkey fos wwwwwwombat, bg, jif, crusher, pac

This I agree with. Hess, despite his reveal, is tied to just about every player that is contributing right now - and some that aren't.

We have seen Pac go strong against Hess for 2 day phases, JIF claim people (like me) are "distancing" from Hess, while he himself isn't actually going after Hess and he just did the old switcheroo from "lynch Hess" to "lynch Pac" under the premise of "we will learn more," of course this switch happens ONLY AFTER Hess goes hard after JIF on D2 (possibly for show?), there is also Song who has barely spoken up but gave us a huge multi-quote Hess case, I'd like to know what is up with Iceman and his fixation on Hess, Crusher drilling Hess and never voting him, BG seemingly protecting Hess by hammering Brett, now JIF and Pac are taking stabs at each other with a lot of points about Hess/BG being made in there... and that's off the top of my head.

In a lot of ways, most roads lead to Hess right now. I think lynching Hess is inevitable, as many of us, including myself, are waffling in our convictions about everyone else based on how they've interacted around Hess. My plan to prod Iceman can wait...

Unvote

Vote Hess

Vote Count:

Crusher (1)- Hess

Wombat (2)- Lily, Jetscode

Icemann (4)- I28, JiF, AVM, CTM

Pac (1)- BG

See above post, I unvoted Iceman and voted Hess.

but i want an answer as to what his early day 2, no explanation vote on hess was all about.

unvote

vote Iceman

I hate it when we're on the same page... its very unnerving.

I'll go back to Iceman if need be, though the JIF, Pac, Hess gastritis needs to be dealt with at some point as well.

Vote Count:

Crusher (1)- Hess

Hess (4)- Icemann, Pac, Song, I28

Wombat (2)- Lily, Jetscode

Icemann (3)- JiF, AVM, CTM

Pac (1)- BG

I unvoted Iceman and Voted Pac.

So what is the case on Iceman? That he's not active and threw out an unexplained vote on Hess?

unvote

vote Iceman

Vote Iceman, FOS 5 others. Anyone you are leaving out I28 2.0?

So what is the case on Iceman? That he's not active and threw out an unexplained vote on Hess?

That and he keeps giving Maverick shiit. their can only be one Topgun.

Not really sure what the **** this is all about, picking on the newb for answers?

I guess we will see. Some of the other non-actives should be looked at as well. The weekend was its typical 5 man circle jerk.

We may have a couple on the ropes but all the acrimony allows others to remain undercover...need to sort out all the shouting b/w Hess, Pac, and JiF...now that the weekend is over the less active need to offer fresh perspective...fwiw...still like my vote on WWWWWombat.

Probably the quiet lay lowers of his scum team? Nice tactic, vote one person the FOS the rest of the game. LOL

You know, yesterday when the 5 man circle jerk was taking place...I though to myself, what if scum is just lying back laughing at us chase each others tails. Especially because I've never seen so many lurkers who dont post a damn thing as I do in this game. I was laid up on the couch yesterday feeling like sh*t, and every time I checked...there was any where from 8-12 people viewing and nobody participating.

But yeah, weird play by CTM....very I2D2 of him.

We may have a couple on the ropes but all the acrimony allows others to remain undercover...need to sort out all the shouting b/w Hess, Pac, and JiF...now that the weekend is over the less active need to offer fresh perspective...fwiw...still like my vote on WWWWWombat.

This is what makes me nervous, though I agree something probably needs to happen with Pac, Hess, me or Wwwbgay...considering I'm town, I'm wondering if we are all town and we are just doing circles why the scum is laughing letting it happen.

That said, I understand the logic behind the Iceman votes in a sense, just think he's the wrong target and doubt he's being coached to post what he's posted.

You know, yesterday when the 5 man circle jerk was taking place...I though to myself, what if scum is just lying back laughing at us chase each others tails. Especially because I've never seen so many lurkers who dont post a damn thing as I do in this game.

I'm sure there are a couple hiding out there playing the "let them fight it out" card. I figure if they want to be spineless wimps I'll just go after who I think has the best chance of being scum that is also playing. At this point that's Hess and BG.

Think hard, batman

Vote Iceman, FOS 5 others. Anyone you are leaving out I28 2.0?

i did say monkey fos

agreed completely

Archived