Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

Dont see why its dumb, other than you think anything is dumb that you didnt come up with. I highly doubt if he's getting coached, they allow him to make that post and then the vote with no explanation...sorry bud, me thinks you arent paying attention if you think he's being coached.

But I see your point, I should have let him react. I just didnt expect much of reaction. Instead it made me think you were trying to build momentum on someone who you might fear is going to be a hard lynch being a noob who is coasting since I find him to very much on the town side thus far.

Oh, I'm paying attention Jif. If you notice, at the time I put that case out there, you were offering up some convoluted bullsh*t about a Crusher/CTM gambit, and everyone else was polishing their hard-on for Hess. With all that gibberish being pumped into the thread, and plenty of CTM and Hess momentum already established, I thought I could safely force Iceman to defend himself so we could get a look at him, with no real threat of everyone piling on right away. He is a new player in this game and I wanted to see how HE defended himself... he clearly he doesn't need to since you have taken up his cause.

Frankly, you giving him your endorsement as "feeling town" validates kicking the tires on him, because he can just as easily coast as scum since he's a newb.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont see why its dumb, other than you think anything is dumb that you didnt come up with. I highly doubt if he's getting coached, they allow him to make that post and then the vote with no explanation...sorry bud, me thinks you arent paying attention if you think he's being coached.

But I see your point, I should have let him react. I just didnt expect much of reaction. Instead it made me think you were trying to build momentum on someone who you might fear is going to be a hard lynch being a noob who is coasting since I find him to very much on the town side thus far.

And I said YOU were playing dumb. As in, scumhunter JIF would have understood what I was doing floating that out there at that time, and let it play out...

And I said YOU were playing dumb. As in, scumhunter JIF would have understood what I was doing floating that out there at that time, and let it play out...

Gotcha. You're right...guess I couldnt resist.

I'm down...since everyone is all over the place.

Unvote

Vote Iceman

jif's not scumhunting.. i'm tempted to vote his fairy a$$. He's a bad scum player cause he can't pretend to scum hunt when he;'s scum.. seen it a few times. Someone should look closely at him..

re: Iceman.. i want to hear more from him as well. To be honest, I'm worried about the exact opposite of being coached..

Unvote

Vote Iceman

<_< Bro, you are starting to concern me.

jif's not scumhunting.. i'm tempted to vote his fairy a$$. He's a bad scum player cause he can't pretend to scum hunt when he;'s scum.. seen it a few times. Someone should look closely at him..

re: Iceman.. i want to hear more from him as well. To be honest, I'm worried about the exact opposite of being coached..

Agreed. No scumhunting D1, and starts D2 with a Crusher/CTM gambit conspiracy - and pooping on my attempt to both rattle Iceman, and/or get scum to hop on Ice's train? Not loving his play so far.

Especially the way he tried to tie you and Crush together. Crusher's "Brett hammer deal" was clumsy, but I saw it as Crush trying to bait scum. You, I have a town read on. Strange how JIF came at you, then unexpectedly switch his vote to Wombat to align with you. Then he challenges me a bit, and then unexpectedly switches his vote to Iceman to align with me. Not sure what to make of it.

Good thing nobody care what you think.

Wow, this is a Crusher post, not JiF. You've completely distanced yourself from me this game besides a few stupid pics and this one-liner. Not very JiF-like. You've shown zero bravado and in simple scum-terms took the easy-way out leeching onto one player, brett the first day. Much easier play by scum as it gives town less history to deal with.

Was looking for any kind of response from Wombat on my vote for him. Ah well. JiF's my number one Scumdidate. Suck it Rico!

UNVOTE

VOTE: JiF

Huh

Unvote

Vote Iceman

VOTE: Icemann

This was my first vote of the game. I think Icemann might just be doing a little pay-back, noob style, on me. I would like to hear more from him of course, but I'm gathering it's probably why he's voting on me is there. I remember Pac did the same thing to me my first game. Just put an early vote on me to see my reaction. Almost the entire game I thought Pac was scum, however he was town, just saying.

I dont like how you keeping making this claim. It doesnt matter how many times you say it, its not going to come true. I'm scum hunting, the way I scum hunting, its almost like you forget how I role which is was my original concern with you...like you are building this up to have a ton of ammunition when you decide to come for me.

<_< Bro, you are starting to concern me.

Agreed. No scumhunting D1, and starts D2 with a Crusher/CTM gambit conspiracy - and pooping on my attempt to both rattle Iceman, and/or get scum to hop on Ice's train? Not loving his play so far.

Especially the way he tried to tie you and Crush together. Crusher's "Brett hammer deal" was clumsy, but I saw it as Crush trying to bait scum. You, I have a town read on. Strange how JIF came at you, then unexpectedly switch his vote to Wombat to align with you. Then he challenges me a bit, and then unexpectedly switches his vote to Iceman to align with me. Not sure what to make of it.

When CTM and Crush<3 started to fling accusatoins at me after day 1, I thought something was up. CTM has been creating this idea that I'm not scum hunting and I'm coasting, I dont know why...its almost like he's trying to convince everyone how I'm playing without letting them decide on their own. Crush was trying to claim gambit with Bret, which obviously wasnt true. It made sense for me to pair the 2 together and see what kind of response we received...interesting, but nothing that worried me at this time, moved on and liked the case on Wboy.

When you initially posted in response to Ice, it struck me as scummy because he struck me as town. I'm still deciding that...best way to figure it out IMO is to follow your lead, see how he reacts. Just because I defended him a bit doesnt mean everyone is going to agree with me or that we cant pressure him a bit.

Wow, this is a Crusher post, not JiF. You've completely distanced yourself from me this game besides a few stupid pics and this one-liner. Not very JiF-like. You've shown zero bravado and in simple scum-terms took the easy-way out leeching onto one player, brett the first day. Much easier play by scum as it gives town less history to deal with.

Was looking for any kind of response from Wombat on my vote for him. Ah well. JiF's my number one Scumdidate. Suck it Rico!

UNVOTE

VOTE: JiF

Is that English? I have no clue what any of that means other than I'm your number 1 scum candidate, which is cute. I'm flattered.

Huh

I explained above to I2D2.

Hey guys, I apologize for my lack of participation this game, I honestly thought when I signed up that the game wouldn't start until next week.

Spent my first few nights in a Haight St. B&B that had no internet, and I'm checking out of a Sacramento hotel (drove in to see the English Beat last night...) right now, still about a dozen 40-post pages behind. I'm hoping to be able to catch up this weekend, and will definitely be active by Tuesday on the airplane home and thereafter if not before.

Again, sorry.

Hey guys, I apologize for my lack of participation this game, I honestly thought when I signed up that the game wouldn't start until next week.

Spent my first few nights in a Haight St. B&B that had no internet, and I'm checking out of a Sacramento hotel (drove in to see the English Beat last night...) right now, still about a dozen 40-post pages behind. I'm hoping to be able to catch up this weekend, and will definitely be active by Tuesday on the airplane home and thereafter if not before.

Again, sorry.

lulz

Unvote Pac

I believe him. Mostly because he's not funny and fail attempts at teh humor were perceived scummy seem appropriate. Also, he's not very smart, so I see how he could play like a dumbass and not even realize it. He's not very smart this guy, but I dont think he's scummy

AVM is interesting, definitely acting out of character, but I think he might be some type of irrelevant town role that he feels isnt a bad day 1 kill. He's a smart player that would sacrifice his own good for the town. At the same time, I dont think he's the type of player to go this route on day 1 because of pressure.

I <3 Crusher

CTM has no penis

I28 is boring and long winded

SongIce turns me on

Verbal is a Dolphag

Womwww.com is a chowd

**** the rest of you. My hunt scum is on your bum.

9 minutes later

Good point. Especially because he said he was going to "obliterate" the accusations. Very weak case obliteration on part of Pac. Monkey Brains did well me thinks...but its hard to tell because Pac is really stupid and not good at this game.

Vote Pac

Its not hard to convince me to vote Slats.

Do I see a Slats wagon starting???

:yahoo:

Good times fellas...me love teh mafia.

I'm out, probably for the rest of the night...unless I'm drunk posting after the NOFX, Bouncing Souls concert tonight (highly doubt any poon will be there, so possible).

But I'll be back tomorrow.

Side note: I <3 Slat trains. Look forward to seeing more votes on him when I'm back online.

+1, battery filled snowballs.

I say we lynch Pac, Slats or Brettard sometime soon.

Good scumhunting bro

Does JiF normally say lulz? Cuz that's something Song says a lot...

Never. I just started doing it recently...right around when this game started actually. Thats very astute for someone who doesnt post here often.

Good scumhunting bro

This is comical. Keep going.

Funny here you state your reasons for switching from Pac to Brett, after getting heat from JC etc for the quick unvote/vote on Pac.

By far the most scummy post of the game.

Unvote Pac

Vote Brett

I'll break down my thoughts...

The perfect, I might be voting for an innocent but I'll justify by not using a pointless vote. Good thought out plan to set up the rest of the post.

Is anyone asking you to choose between those 3? You'd like to take a stab in the dark...but you dont and nobody is forcing you to do anything else. Further, you just said above that your vote is pointless, but you want to take a stab at the dark? I don get it.

Then a subtle absolve of those who are leading the town...but the strange part is...he ends up voting one of them.

Strange no reason absolve of Lily. This is just weird...why go out of your way to say you know her tells, but you also know she could potentially change up her style. Weird.

Not that I think Hess is scummy, but he definitely was acting different. To say otherwise, is strange.

Contradict much?

The bolded part is not only ironic but comical. Contradicting yourself is what you've done all game yet you state this as one of your core reasons for voting brett.

Funny here you state your reasons for switching from Pac to Brett, after getting heat from JC etc for the quick unvote/vote on Pac.

The bolded part is not only ironic but comical. Contradicting yourself is what you've done all game yet you state this as one of your core reasons for voting brett.

:bwahaharoll:

Again, sorry.

Take your time bro. no hurry.

I've never seen JiF as scum (except the game with alts, and I died early and still have no idea which one he was, so it doesn't count) but I have seen him as town a few times, and I agree his play is off. I'd still like to get Wombat talking more, but I'd move to a JiF train. Crusher's bothering me a lot too. He's..... cranky. Not what I'm used to from the big hunk of manliness. I wonder if this is what a Crusher/JiF team looks like. Anybody who knows them better than I do have any thoughts on that?

(Before I-28 jumps on this, I didn't say I don't know them, I said I don't know them as scum.)

I've never seen JiF as scum (except the game with alts, and I died early and still have no idea which one he was, so it doesn't count) but I have seen him as town a few times, and I agree his play is off. I'd still like to get Wombat talking more, but I'd move to a JiF train. Crusher's bothering me a lot too. He's..... cranky. Not what I'm used to from the big hunk of manliness. I wonder if this is what a Crusher/JiF team looks like. Anybody who knows them better than I do have any thoughts on that?

(Before I-28 jumps on this, I didn't say I don't know them, I said I don't know them as scum.)

Sorry to bother you love. Not even sure JiF and I have been scum together. We must have but i really don;t recall. Might have been in JVOR's super hero game when I was on vacation couple years back. but we did have the baddest a$$ cult group ever!! Except for drafting CTM and that idiot getting himself whacked almost instantly. but jiF and I had a blast.

if I do seem cranky it's cause Ive had a bad feeling on my Bup-z this game and it always makes it hard for me to think of him as scum. Sad really. More or less my little silly thing with him and Brett Gambit thing. Trying to get a feel for him. He's not being the Batman of scum hunters he usually is in these games and this give me sadness.

Wombats train is odd. I went back a few pages and could only find the vote Hess put on him right after Wombat took a vote off him. Werid really. But Hess asked me to not point any of his odd behavior and gave me a burger, so I'm gonna just put him on ignore this game to not upset the little fella. ;)

Gonna go back and look at the Wombat vote. He did creep me out early with his quick start but would really like to see what the votes are on him for. Might just be people trying to create action to see who bites.

I got some other stuff but want to do more reading before i talk about it. Weekends are ruff here. A lot of time only few people on and they just beat the crap outta one another until people get back during the week. LOL

We've never been mafia together that I can remember. I recruited on the very first night, in an alt game, when I was a cult leader. Thats when I knew we were for real. We were also lover in the actual game set up. One of my favorite all time games. Ironically, CTM was recruited next, my final successful recruit (F Doggin) CTM the proceeded to lose the game for us.

I'm really not playing any different than ever. This is how I play.

Sorry to bother you love. Not even sure JiF and I have been scum together. We must have but i really don;t recall. Might have been in JVOR's super hero game when I was on vacation couple years back. but we did have the baddest a$$ cult group ever!! Except for drafting CTM and that idiot getting himself whacked almost instantly. but jiF and I had a blast.

if I do seem cranky it's cause Ive had a bad feeling on my Bup-z this game and it always makes it hard for me to think of him as scum. Sad really. More or less my little silly thing with him and Brett Gambit thing. Trying to get a feel for him. He's not being the Batman of scum hunters he usually is in these games and this give me sadness.

<3 U Crushlove. Dont stress about your bup-z, I'm 100% town.

Original post - too long, didn't read.

Edited for ghey brevity.

:gay:

Still waiting on someone who knows regular JiF diction.

I've already told, you, I seriously just started using it. If I do a lol, it some like..."I lol'd, lol, lmfao" something like that.

I just used lulz the other day and liked how it felt typing it and like the way it looked reading it. Kind of like my favorite pair of jeans, my a$$ looks great and you can slightly see my massive bulge...but they are super comfy.

I dont like how you keeping making this claim. It doesnt matter how many times you say it, its not going to come true. I'm scum hunting, the way I scum hunting, its almost like you forget how I role which is was my original concern with you...like you are building this up to have a ton of ammunition when you decide to come for me.

If i was scum and knew you were innocent and probably would've pleaded to kill you last night. If not, then tonight. I wouldn't need to build up any ammunition as you are always a preferred early kill for me. You know it, and I know it.

When CTM and Crush<3 started to fling accusatoins at me after day 1, I thought something was up. CTM has been creating this idea that I'm not scum hunting and I'm coasting, I dont know why...its almost like he's trying to convince everyone how I'm playing without letting them decide on their own. Crush was trying to claim gambit with Bret, which obviously wasnt true. It made sense for me to pair the 2 together and see what kind of response we received...interesting, but nothing that worried me at this time, moved on and liked the case on Wboy.

very omgus'y of you.. Isn't this what players do all game, express opinions on the play of others? Why so butthurt when I do to you? fwiw, the only reason I haven't voted you yet is that I know you can be a town assest when innocent and am not convinced at all..

:gay:

You are the authority.

I've already told, you, I seriously just started using it. If I do a lol, it some like..."I lol'd, lol, lmfao" something like that.

I just used lulz the other day and liked how it felt typing it and like the way it looked reading it. Kind of like my favorite pair of jeans, my a$$ looks great and you can slightly see my massive bulge...but they are super comfy.

Yeah, what I wrote was gay. :rolleyes:

Archived