Rex Ryan Guarantee 2.0

JOJOTOWNSELL

Rex is weak.

Predicting another Super Bowl victory just weeks after his tear filled "no right to criticize" post game conference.

You're weak. You predicted a Patriots SB and Rex knocked that pussy a$$ team w/ the league MVP and COY right out of the playoffs, for their second consecutive home playoff a$$ whipping for all their fans to enjoy.

The game against Pitt was managed poorly and thats a fact. We beat the best team in the NFL and that's the Pats regardless of if I like that fact or not it's the truth.

Rex, shut the F up and do your job a little better this coming year. Stop with all the talk and make sure the team is ready each and every week to play.

That's my two cents.....

Dont see how not being able tackle for a half of Football is on Rex. I'm sure thats not what he preached all week long. Further, we didnt beat the best team in the NFL. The best team int he league hoisted the Lombardi trophy in Dallas.

Luckily Rex will continue talking and showing confidence in his team and the Jets will continue to win. Soon enough Rex will be hoisting the Lombardi trophy himself and we he will forever go down as the greatest HC in NY Jets history.

No doubt he has been good at changing the atatitude and culture of the Jets- people just get tired of hearing the same rant over and over again- it gets tiresome crying wolf.

I think the next time Rex is asked about the Jets, he should say, we're just going to go out there and have fun. Doesnt matter if we win or lose, we dont care about winning the SB, we just want to enjoy the moment and be grateful for having the chance to play a sport for a living.

I think the next time Rex is asked about the Jets, he should say, we're just going to go out there and have fun. Doesnt matter if we win or lose, we dont care about winning the SB, we just want to enjoy the moment and be grateful for having the chance to play a sport for a living.

Rex is good. Any coach that can get to back-to-back Championship Games with mark Sanchez at QB and Sione Pouha anchoring his 3-4 defense should be praised up, down, and sideways.

I can understand some fans not wanting Rex to mouth off, but I'm not one of them. One of the best things about this guy from the perspective of the players is his honesty. The fact that he's a downright genuine good guy. That boastful nature is his nature, and if he were to try to suppress it, he'd lose the respect of his team as a result. Bill Belichick isn't going to flip the bird to a bunch of Miami fans 'cause that's not who his is, Rex isn't going to mumble a bunch of platitudes in his press conferences because that's not who he is.

There's more than one way to approach this game, and I like the Rex way. I watch this game for entertainment, and Rex is fvcking entertaining. And he's a damn good coach putting an entertaining product out on the field, too.

Guarantee on, Rex!

Rex is good. Any coach that can get to back-to-back Championship Games with mark Sanchez at QB and Sione Pouha anchoring his 3-4 defense should be praised up, down, and sideways.

I can understand some fans not wanting Rex to mouth off, but I'm not one of them. One of the best things about this guy from the perspective of the players is his honesty. The fact that he's a downright genuine good guy. That boastful nature is his nature, and if he were to try to suppress it, he'd lose the respect of his team as a result. Bill Belichick isn't going to flip the bird to a bunch of Miami fans 'cause that's not who his is, Rex isn't going to mumble a bunch of platitudes in his press conferences because that's not who he is.

There's more than one way to approach this game, and I like the Rex way. I watch this game for entertainment, and Rex is fvcking entertaining. And he's a damn good coach putting an entertaining product out on the field, too.

Guarantee on, Rex!

Exactly. But I just dont understand why people get so upset when he talks SB victory. Its every coaches goal to win the SB, Rex just isnt afraid to say it to the public. Dont get why thats a bad thing. Fans act like its embarrassing if we dont because Rex said so and I dont get why, who gives a ****. You cant control what the guy is going to say and you cant control what happens on the field.

You're weak. You predicted a Patriots SB and Rex knocked that pussy a$$ team w/ the league MVP and COY right out of the playoffs, for their second consecutive home playoff a$$ whipping for all their fans to enjoy.

Sniff...Sniff, Honk. You have no right to criticize.

BTW, NE will win the 2011 Super Bowl in Indy.

Sniff...Sniff, Honk. You have no right to criticize.

BTW, NE will win the 2011 Super Bowl in Indy.

Not possible. You have to actually win a couple of playoff games just to get to the Super Bowl. The Pats haven't won a playoff game in close to half a decade. In fact they haven't not gotten the crap kicked out of them in a playoff game in nearly half a decade.

:rl:

Not possible. You have to actually win a couple of playoff games just to get to the Super Bowl. The Pats haven't won a playoff game in close to half a decade. In fact they haven't not gotten the crap kicked out of them in a playoff game in nearly half a decade.

:rl:

You got me there.

The Jets are only weeks removed from the Pitt azz kicking.

You got me there.

The Jets are only weeks removed from the Pitt azz kicking.

a$$ kicking? Really? Maybe for part of one half. I saw a game in which the Jets were one stop away from getting the ball for a potential game-winning drive.

The Pats have been bitch slapped in each of their last three postseason games despite being a heavy favorite each time.

The window closed in January 2005. Get over it already.

Archived