WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I'm wondering why you have me on your list, seeing as how I have not made a case against you and spent most of Day 1 urging a lynch on Doggin. Care yo explain?

Quite frankly I believe 1 of the bottom 3 have to be scum. Sharrow gave us a heads up before the game started that he'd be inactive so I give him a pass for now. I have my vote on JT as to try and get some more information out of him because well, he hasn't really provided much. You are on the list as your style reminds me very much of Verbal when he plays here and it's not a style that I typically like. I think it lends itself too well to scum. You drop by, throw in a couple of thoughts and leave. The part that got me more interested in you was your bravado on the J80 shot/Doggin lynch subject. You seemed to go over-the-top to cement the fact that you without a doubt believed this to be the 100% right thing. I also wasn't a huge fan of anyone really pushing the Doggin train.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you think the best play today is lynching Slats or Dan X?

Coming into D2 I though you were the best lynch, tbh. Not sure I know where I want to go right now, but think its worth pressuring JVOR in the meantime.

DanX struck me as scummy from the gate. Constant playing devils advocate with her own opinions means she has no opinion. I'd vote her because I think she's trying to coast, moreso than because of her apparent post restriction.

I think lynching Slats is risky, for now. I do think he is playing scummy. He is basically obsessed with countering every post I make, since I FOS'ed him. Again, he's playing an extremely myopic D2 with constant focus on me, I think its shady that he buried his vote on an inactive and has concentrated all of his efforts on OMGUS casing me. I wouldn't at all be surprised if he is town, and just demonstrating again that he sucks, for the same reasons he says I do, at this game.

Vote JVOR

JIF is still pinging me, but I'd like to press JVOR first... the only time he came out from "under the radar" was to attack CTM.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

I see Jets Things hasn't popped back up either. I'm okay with my vote for now.

since when are you only supposed to make cases against people who have voted you? Is that some sort of bizzaro DM rule you haven't shared with us yet?

^^^^ This.

What do you think about Jets Things? Or your retarded cousin, I-20-ape?

I think JT will be an easy lynch any day... I also think his lack of participation would point to a roleless townie as if he were scum I think he'd be trying a little harder his 1st game back.

Maybe I'm nuts but the ape seems clean to me.. That said I'm always down to lynch him just because.

have mercy.

HAH. Are you trying to get Pac to think outside of tunnel vision? Good luck on that.

I resent that fine sir. Although it may not appear that way, I'm always updating my list of suspects according to any new intel. I just still think you're the scum.

Have a nice day.

Haha... are you implying that Slats has the ability to recognize tunnel vision... as he solicits input on his glorioius i-twenty-ape obsession?

Your voting record so far is extremely scummy, and your posted theories are either scummy or moronic. Take your pick.

What do you think about Jets Things? Or your retarded cousin, I-20-ape?

I'll take this because I'm bored to death. I think me, you, Pac, Crushlove and I28 should just get our own thread and figure the game out by ourselves...this one is really starting to drag with nobody participating. I didnt put VicGod in there even though he has a high post count because I went back and looked at all his contributions and for someone who clings so hard to inactives...his posts are 95% filler stuff (no offense VicGod).

I think its literally impossible to have a true read on JT. The only thing IMO you can honestly accuse him of, is hanging low staying out of trouble and not contributing...there is no possible way that you can have a read on him based off play. Below is a link to his contribution, which equate to absolutely nothing...

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=&mid=9192&sid=1ab5bb07afa9526d5b89d62e36887667

with that said, for being his first game back...I'm thinking he's probably a bored townie...but thats just my opinion.

I think I28 is making this game very difficult to follow because he is out posting everyone at almost 3-1 ratio. And I agree that he is doing a lot of accusing for the same exact play he's doing but honestly, I think he's just to bullheaded to accept that as reality. I've had a town read on him for a while...but to be honest, getting his insane amount of posting out of the game, might be a good thing for us all (not saying he should play differently, he should play how he wants to play, its a game, he can do what he pleases) but it might make life easier.

Just my 2 cents on a game that seems to be really dragging on at this point.

Your voting record so far is extremely scummy, and your posted theories are either scummy or moronic. Take your pick.

Yeah, you said that... like 150 thousand times.

The entire game thread has come to a screeching halt because of your cryptic reveal and your need to response to every single post I make with accusations that I am scum... we get the point...

and yet you still haven't voted me.

I hope the rest of you are taking notes on how to suck Slats style.

I've noticed that too.. but it's also why I think he's clean. His last outing as scum may have been the worst game ever played.. ever.

I think he'd be playing it a little closer to the vest if he was scum this go round'.

have mercy.

I'll take this because I'm bored to death. I think me, you, Pac, Crushlove and I28 should just get our own thread and figure the game out by ourselves...this one is really starting to drag with nobody participating. I didnt put VicGod in there even though he has a high post count because I went back and looked at all his contributions and for someone who clings so hard to inactives...his posts are 95% filler stuff (no offense VicGod).

I think its literally impossible to have a true read on JT. The only thing IMO you can honestly accuse him of, is hanging low staying out of trouble and not contributing...there is no possible way that you can have a read on him based off play. Below is a link to his contribution, which equate to absolutely nothing...

http://www.jetnation...b89d62e36887667

with that said, for being his first game back...I'm thinking he's probably a bored townie...but thats just my opinion.

I think I28 is making this game very difficult to follow because he is out posting everyone at almost 3-1 ratio. And I agree that he is doing a lot of accusing for the same exact play he's doing but honestly, I think he's just to bullheaded to accept that as reality. I've had a town read on him for a while...but to be honest, getting his insane amount of posting out of the game, might be a good thing for us all (not saying he should play differently, he should play how he wants to play, its a game, he can do what he pleases) but it might make life easier.

Just my 2 cents on a game that seems to be really dragging on at this point.

Right. Filler. Because I didnt' post any thoughts and theories on WE, Doggin, SMC, WE, and whatever else. Day 2 has dragged because it was the weekend. Astute of you.

I want Jets Things to poke his head in here already. If not, I think the mod should give him a prodding to do so.

He could be a bored/disinterested townie, but at this point the scum have no reason to NK him. Thing is, I'd think he'd be an easier lynch than he seems to be at this point if he were town. He's the only train in site, you'd think scum would be interested in jumping on.

I want Jets Things to poke his head in here already. If not, I think the mod should give him a prodding to do so.

He could be a bored/disinterested townie, but at this point the scum have no reason to NK him. Thing is, I'd think he'd be an easier lynch than he seems to be at this point if he were town. He's the only train in site, you'd think scum would be interested in jumping on.

The amount of noticeable defenders for a sketchy player is striking me as odd.

I'll vote for you simply because you're a moron. If you're scum, too, that would just be gravy.

Yeah, you said that... like 150 thousand times.

The entire game thread has come to a screeching halt because of your cryptic reveal and your need to response to every single post I make with accusations that I am scum... we get the point...

and yet you still haven't voted me.

I hope the rest of you are taking notes on how to suck Slats style.

Right. Filler. Because I didnt' post any thoughts and theories on WE, Doggin, SMC, WE, and whatever else. Day 2 has dragged because it was the weekend. Astute of you.

Sorry bro, I went back and looked at all your posts. Its 95% filler and about 5% game related. Not to mention all you did was levitate towards other cases...very little figuring of things out on your own which you tend to do as town.

Thats the thing, I'm totally inclined to think he's a bored townie...but at this point, just to expedite the game, I'd be willing to vote him off. This is getting really boring.

This.

I'm not surprised at all to see JIF changing his tune and nudging the idea of lynching me.

He's gone out of his way to breadcrumb his read on me as town because he knows my scum tells... now he wants me lynched? After I tell him I still have him as my #1 scum candidate? And his reason is that I'm annoying?

I apologize if I laid it on thick the past few days guys, I'd been cooped up at home and taking cold meds all week. No social interaction + codeine = an over-zealous monkey. I'll try to be less annoying.

The amount of noticeable defenders for a sketchy player is striking me as odd.

Who is defending Jets Things? He's got a train, and I think all of us are waiting to see what he has to say for himself before adding any more votes to it...

There is no differnce between Jets things with 5 votes, or with 8 votes if he hasn't posted since Friday.

That leaves, Crusher, JVOR, AVM, Jetscode, Vic, Sharrow, Kristen and JT - all scum targets who havent hinted toward their role or claimed town (to my knowledge, not that everyone doesnt claim town) but thats where we stand.

I'd be willing to shoot at one of the above as well. It seems to me that JVOR plays scummy on the regular, so that doesn't help much. I know Sharrow said he's be busy but his drop in and drop out nature pings the most. I'll go with him for now.

VOTE: Sharrow

Who is defending Jets Things? He's got a train, and I think all of us are waiting to see what he has to say for himself before adding any more votes to it...

There is no differnce between Jets things with 5 votes, or with 8 votes if he hasn't posted since Friday.

It's not all defending directly. Pushing hard on people voting for Jets Things accomplishes the same thing but indirectly. It's how scum protect each other.

I'll vote for you simply because you're a moron. If you're scum, too, that would just be gravy.

We get it Slats... you think I'm scum... big surprise... and you are threatening to vote me... but you haven't.

I'm guessing you are waiting for a couple others to do it first... then you'll pile on.

And when I flip town, you'll pull out the whole "he played like a moron" excuse for yourself... hopefully they speed lynch the **** out of you before you get the chance to grovel...

I'd be willing to shoot at one of the above as well. It seems to me that JVOR plays scummy on the regular, so that doesn't help much. I know Sharrow said he's be busy but his drop in and drop out nature pings the most. I'll go with him for now.

VOTE: Sharrow

You said you were a 1-shot vig... ?

This.

I'm not surprised at all to see JIF changing his tune and nudging the idea of lynching me.

He's gone out of his way to breadcrumb his read on me as town because he knows my scum tells... now he wants me lynched? After I tell him I still have him as my #1 scum candidate? And his reason is that I'm annoying?

I apologize if I laid it on thick the past few days guys, I'd been cooped up at home and taking cold meds all week. No social interaction + codeine = an over-zealous monkey. I'll try to be less annoying.

I'm nudging the idea of lynching anyone at this point to get the game moving. Slats asked for an opinion, I'm bored to death at work because all my deals are in wait and see mode...and all I'm doing is prospecting business between posts which bores the hell out of me...so I decided to give him my take.

I think you tend to muddy the waters...a lot. And its hard to follow the game when every other post is 5 paragraphs of you talking about the same thing over and over again. And its cool, its how you play and you are very open about playing for entertainment...so by all means do your thing. Doesnt change my opinion on your play and I'm pretty sure this isnt the first time I've said something along these lines. I think your town, thats why I'm not voting you...but I'd be willing to do it just to make life easier...not because I think you are scum and not because you think I'm scum. I just realize that you not being very good at this game ;-)

I'm nudging the idea of lynching anyone at this point to get the game moving. Slats asked for an opinion, I'm bored to death at work because all my deals are in wait and see mode...and all I'm doing is prospecting business between posts which bores the hell out of me...so I decided to give him my take.

I think you tend to muddy the waters...a lot. And its hard to follow the game when every other post is 5 paragraphs of you talking about the same thing over and over again. And its cool, its how you play and you are very open about playing for entertainment...so by all means do your thing. Doesnt change my opinion on your play and I'm pretty sure this isnt the first time I've said something along these lines. I think your town, thats why I'm not voting you...but I'd be willing to do it just to make life easier...not because I think you are scum and not because you think I'm scum. I just realize that you not being very good at this game ;-)

Oh god. You're being nice to the monkey? Major scumtell.

Sorry bro, I went back and looked at all your posts. Its 95% filler and about 5% game related. Not to mention all you did was levitate towards other cases...very little figuring of things out on your own which you tend to do as town.

Thats the thing, I'm totally inclined to think he's a bored townie...but at this point, just to expedite the game, I'd be willing to vote him off. This is getting really boring.

I'm sorry but this is the weakest case I have ever seen. Ever. Ever.

Your case is DERP YER PLAYING NOT SO GR8T U R VICIOUZ

Seriously, You're going ahead and going to say that I had NO well thought out posts day 1, at all. Anything that was game related, and thinking on my own and I just latched onto trains without saying much. All of that is patent bullsh*t. Listen, you're welcome to your opinion, but I'm calling you out on a weak case. You're throwing sh*t against the wall to see if it'll stick. Now you're allowing yourself to lean 2 ways, probably the only other 2 more attractive people to vote (who others have brought up) and in the meantime staying away from JT.

Again, it was the weekend. If you want to say I haven't posted much this day fine, but I did plenty on day 1. You saying otherwise is you lying because you did not read through my posts. I'm sure this will prompt you to go back and quote posts where I'm making jokes.

Yes. It will be a huge shock to the whole game, including myself, when I vote you. No one will have seen that coming.

Except that unlike you this game, I don't need a train to form before I vote for someone.

I'm waiting on JT right now, or the town giving up on lynching him, or the mod telling us he's being replaced. That's the only reason I haven't moved my vote yet.

We get it Slats... you think I'm scum... big surprise... and you are threatening to vote me... but you haven't.

I'm guessing you are waiting for a couple others to do it first... then you'll pile on.

And when I flip town, you'll pull out the whole "he played like a moron" excuse for yourself... hopefully they speed lynch the **** out of you before you get the chance to grovel...

Archived