WrestleMafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might be a crazy theory, but I'll let you guys think about it. I think everyone may be part of some sort of alliance/group. Now this does not mean that they are necessarily allied as masons, etc., but rather that two people in every tag team or whatever share the same roles. It may not be for everyone and only for the town, but at this point I am leaning towards both people in each group sharing the same alignment. So far we have me/Slats and Pac/Dan. I feel confident about all four of these people and will keep an eye out for any similarities between any two posters.

This could obviously be entirely off, but there are at least two groups in my opinion. More confirmation would come if we found a townie with a +1 or some other similarity with those that have already died...

This might be a crazy theory, but I'll let you guys think about it. I think everyone may be part of some sort of alliance/group. Now this does not mean that they are necessarily allied as masons, etc., but rather that two people in every tag team or whatever share the same roles. It may not be for everyone and only for the town, but at this point I am leaning towards both people in each group sharing the same alignment. So far we have me/Slats and Pac/Dan. I feel confident about all four of these people and will keep an eye out for any similarities between any two posters.

This could obviously be entirely off, but there are at least two groups in my opinion. More confirmation would come if we found a townie with a +1 or some other similarity with those that have already died...

Truth... My partners dead. I helped kill him,. Good news is I no longer care to kill you.

So let's hear the logic on your latest bone-headed theory...

JF80, JiF, & I are all scum. Scum had a daytime kill on D1 in addition to a NK, and we put that plan to work on Brett. I, of course, had to be convinced of this in the scum thread - which is why I extremely scummily changed my mind after initially being against JF80 shooting.

But wait, if we were scum together, then I wouldve known we had that extra DK in our pocket the whole time...

Problem with posting from my phone is that I can't access the jerkoff smiley...

Hyper defensive much?

You want us to believe that multiple players have partial bulletproof right? So why couldn't scum have extra killing opportunities? Perhaps a smaller scum team with more kill attempts in day and night?

Anyway, the person I'm calling into question on this is JF80 - JIF would be the primary person I am connecting him to. I mentioned you as someone that jumped to Doggin immediately after Brett's death scene. I didn't necessarily say you were part of this theory... But you are so guilty that the mere mention of your name ignites these a$$hole-tastic defenses.

Thanks for demonstrating once again that I'm not exaggerating about your inability to focus on anything other than me.

Funny... Slats doesn't want to blow this theory up. :rolleyes: Nope, he has no agenda at all.

Or perhaps another 1-time vig?

Yeah. But I personally think that would lend itself to a good/evil pairing. Unless it's an evil/evil pairing. Simply because I know myself to be good and I was targeted by somebody. I'm inclined to think scum with a 1-time kill rather than vig because it would be more beneficial for the scum than a vig (IMO) to take out a power role. I hope that makes sense, but I think they would rather go after me after my semi-reveal because they might strike gold and get the cop...

Truth... My partners dead. I helped kill him,. Good news is I no longer care to kill you.

Wha???

I dislike stupidity and hypocrisy, which is probably why you're always under my skin double.

Unless someone else wants to come forward and claim to be a vig that shot WE, I have a very tough time believing that JF80 isn't exactly what he says he is. Your theory now is that scum had a day kill on D1 in addition to a NK? Really?

Hyper defensive much?

You want us to believe that multiple players have partial bulletproof right? So why couldn't scum have extra killing opportunities? Perhaps a smaller scum team with more kill attempts in day and night?

Anyway, the person I'm calling into question on this is JF80 - JIF would be the primary person I am connecting him to. I mentioned you as someone that jumped to Doggin immediately after Brett's death scene. I didn't necessarily say you were part of this theory... But you are so guilty that the mere mention of your name ignites these a$$hole-tastic defenses.

Thanks for demonstrating once again that I'm not exaggerating about your inability to focus on anything other than me.

Funny... Slats doesn't want to blow this theory up. :rolleyes: Nope, he has no agenda at all.

There does seem to be four pairs, with Crusher intimating a fifth.

WE has based his theory on the facts presented to him. You should try it sometime.

My long term agenda is a town win, my short term agenda has been trying to clear people so we can lynch scum from a smaller pool.

I'm not sold on the PR twins both being town, but I'm not against the idea, either.

Yeah. But I personally think that would lend itself to a good/evil pairing. Unless it's an evil/evil pairing. Simply because I know myself to be good and I was targeted by somebody. I'm inclined to think scum with a 1-time kill rather than vig because it would be more beneficial for the scum than a vig (IMO) to take out a power role. I hope that makes sense, but I think they would rather go after me after my semi-reveal because they might strike gold and get the cop...

Wha???

As a point of clarification a vig is typically a town role, but I get your point. I agree that scum could have NK's as a team, in addition to limited day kills, such as 1-shot kills assigned to an individual for use. It would work just like what JF80 used to kill Brett. JF80 described his role as town, but he could easily have been scum...

Multiple partial bulletproofs exist in this game if we believe you and slats... we also learned from JF80's reveal that bulletproof can be administered as a night action that carries over to day time... so with all that protection out there, it is feasible that scum could have more kill attempts than a usual game.

Its also possible all these powers could be yin/yang or good/evil in nature. Like in the case with you and Slats, there isn't really a guarantee that if Slats is town, you are. Or vice versa... the shot on you could have been make by a SK, who wouldn't care what your affiliation is, just that you were roled in some capacity.

At this point, lynching JF80 might not be a terrible next step. It would give a helluva lot of context to a lot of the things that have happened so far. Worst case scenario is he is a roleless townie now and we throw away this whole theory.

WE has based his theory on the facts presented to him. You should try it sometime.

My long term agenda is a town win, my short term agenda has been trying to clear people so we can lynch scum from a smaller pool.

I'm not sold on the PR twins both being town, but I'm not against the idea, either.

First, go **** yourself.

Second, what he is saying actually ties into what I'm getting at... read my last post.

Third, choke on your own cock you smug prick.

Im not intimating anything. I'm just saying Teh dead Doggin and I had skillllzzzzzz.

Teh Dead Doggin. He was like me, I'm like him.

That's what I thought you meant.

I am of the opinion that we need to challenge one of these claims. If we kill 1 person in a pair, if the other person is still living and we get town with the first one, then we have a wifom with the remaining person.

Since Doggin is dead, and we know he is town, there won't be a wifom after we lynch you and see your alignment. Nothing personal, but...

Unvote

Vote Crusher

I figure since Doggin was Yokazuna, you are either Andre the Giant or Big Show. Big Show was a villain, not really sure about Andre.

Lynching JF80 would be a terrible next step.

Jesus Christ, we've got a good group of people we could eliminate from the lynch pool today, and then have a 50-50 shot of hitting scum if we lynch from the rest blindly.

When do we get to go from I28 is an idiot to I28 is scummy as he'll?

Lynching JF80 would be a terrible next step.

Jesus Christ, we've got a good group of people we could eliminate from the lynch pool today, and then have a 50-50 shot of hitting scum if we lynch from the rest blindly.

When do we get to go from I28 is an idiot to I28 is scummy as he'll?

There is NO reason for you to be selling your case on me this hard still...

So, how about shutting down the insults for five ******* minutes... because those are proving to be more of a distraction than any theory I have put out there.

How would you like to accomplish the bolded?

Full metal alchemist as a mafia game. Homunculi vs. The state alchemists.

<3 u.

There is NO reason for you to be selling your case on me this hard still...

So, how about shutting down the insults for five ******* minutes... because those are proving to be more of a distraction than any theory I have put out there.

How would you like to accomplish the bolded?

I'm pretty sure his point is to lynch from the group not claiming anything at all thus far.

That's what I thought you meant.

I am of the opinion that we need to challenge one of these claims. If we kill 1 person in a pair, if the other person is still living and we get town with the first one, then we have a wifom with the remaining person.

Since Doggin is dead, and we know he is town, there won't be a wifom after we lynch you and see your alignment. Nothing personal, but...

Unvote

Vote Crusher

I figure since Doggin was Yokazuna, you are either Andre the Giant or Big Show. Big Show was a villain, not really sure about Andre.

No monkey tard. I was referring to our skill in reference to this game. Both your guesses are wrong and your vote will only help teh scum.

OK, here's my list with possible roles based on what has happened so far this game. I'm almost 100% certain of Slats' role but I want to know what he thinks of my guessing. Ha

1. Song of Ice and Fire - claiming town, Mason partner w/ SMC

2. Jetsfan80 - day time shot on Bret

3. The Crusher - claiming +1 lynch like Doggin, Owen Hart?

4. AVM

5. Dan X - pr. The Rock(?)

6. Integrity28 -

7. JVOR

8. Pac2566 - pr Mankind(?)

9. SMC - Mason partner w/ Song

10. CTM - dead townie. takes out someone with lynch. The Ultimate Warrior

11. Jetscode1 -

12. brettw4rd - dead townie "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan

13. slats - bullet proof same role as War Ensemble

14. Vicious89x

15. Doggin94it - dead townie Yokazuna

16. Sharrow

17. JiF -

18. Aemon Kristen

19. war ensemble - bullet proof same role as Slats

20. Jets Things

Of the people remaining who haven't claimed anything, we have AVM, I28, JVOR, Jetscode, Vicious, Sharrow, JiF, Aemon, and Jets Things. If we follow this "dual role theory" (if you will), then we must have a take someone out with a lynch role and someone with a day time shot in there. I'm inclined to think The Ultimate Warrior's partner is someone like Jake Roberts and Hulk Hogan's is Randy Savage, but that doesn't tell us anything.

<3 u.

I'm pretty sure his point is to lynch from the group not claiming anything at all thus far.

Dude so many possibilities. We should work on it together. Could do a bomb thing with Kimbly, A vigilante type thing with Mustang, I got a TON of ideas. Although you and I would be the only ones that get it I think there's a sh*t TON of possibilities .

Dude so many possibilities. We should work on it together. Could do a bomb thing with Kimbly, A vigilante type thing with Mustang, I got a TON of ideas. Although you and I would be the only ones that get it I think there's a sh*t TON of possibilities .

Definitely dude, especially if we get interest.

I meant I'm 100% certain of Slats' character but I'll only put it if he wants to.

You guys just need to be careful with character names, thats my only input here.

I'm on my phone still and can't do a search. I posted earlier about clearing Song, SMC, Jf80, WE, and you can include me if you want.

That leaves 12 people with 6 likely scum/SK. 50-50 shot. Take away Dan and Pac, and you're down to possibly 6 of 10.

Lynching the scummiest of that pool should net a very good shot at scum.

I'm on my phone still and can't do a search. I posted earlier about clearing Song, SMC, Jf80, WE, and you can include me if you want.

That leaves 12 people with 6 likely scum/SK. 50-50 shot. Take away Dan and Pac, and you're down to possibly 6 of 10.

Lynching the scummiest of that pool should net a very good shot at scum.

I'd like to know how you think you can clear that many people, earlier post might have been lost on me as I stopped responding to anything you were saying other than the insults... just follow up when you are done on the phone.

Also, include if you think it would also clear what Crusher is claiming right now.

I meant I'm 100% certain of Slats' character but I'll only put it if he wants to.

Agree w/AVM about the names. BG doesn't want them used.

There could be a lot of pairs, but that doesn't mean everyone is paired off. Probably not 2 Docs or two cops, for instance. Need to be careful with the first person claiming to be a bomb...

You guys just need to be careful with character names, thats my only input here.

Agreed. Guessing at names could get dicey... from a modkill standpoint.

And frankly I don't want this to turn into a debate over what pairings make the most sense...

I'd like to know how you think you can clear that many people, earlier post might have been lost on me as I stopped responding to anything you were saying other than the insults... just follow up when you are done on the phone.

Also, include if you think it would also clear what Crusher is claiming right now.

I REALLY don't like the idea that everyone who's claimed is town, but there are a couple people supporting that theory, or at least trying to "not worry" about the people who have claimed. I just find that incredibly blind (and yes, there is a chance that everyone who claimed is town, but it's not real good).

I REALLY don't like the idea that everyone who's claimed is town, but there are a couple people supporting that theory, or at least trying to "not worry" about the people who have claimed. I just find that incredibly blind (and yes, there is a chance that everyone who claimed is town, but it's not real good).

I agree with you... but every time I dare theorize that there could be false reveals, Slats pounces on me.

Tough to extrapolate on a thought, when he buries them under slander and nobody else pipes up.

I'm talking about clear for today. We can revisit the PR'd on another day of we're still having trouble nailing scum, but I'd put them to the side today.

That leaves 10 people, potentially 6 scum amongst them. Good odds.

I'm talking about clear for today. We can revisit the PR'd on another day of we're still having trouble nailing scum, but I'd put them to the side today.

That leaves 10 people, potentially 6 scum amongst them. Good odds.

I say we just kill JT. This game is basically waiting on him to grace us with his presence. Either way he's scum hooray and if he's town oh well he's dead weight. JMO or maybe I'm just getting antsy on this.

Archived