Stanford Routt given 3 year/$31M contract by OAK

Falcon63

I know it wouldn't happen. But it is the offseason so I am going to partake. Revis and Aso with Wilson on the # 3 guy. Since we are in this happy world I will add, how about Jenkins at 100% back at NT and Pouha at DE.

Friggin crazy how good that defense would be. Not expecting it but it is nice to dream once in awhile.

I know it wouldn't happen. But it is the offseason so I am going to partake. Revis and Aso with Wilson on the # 3 guy. Since we are in this happy world I will add, how about Jenkins at 100% back at NT and Pouha at DE.

Friggin crazy how good that defense would be. Not expecting it but it is nice to dream once in awhile.

100% healthy Jenkins who took a much needed paycut to save he Jets 4 mil a year...

Hey feel free to add your own dream sequence in here...no problem.

Sanchez declines the almost $20M he's due this year, and Indy accepts a 6th round pick for Peyton Manning, who wants to sign a team-friendly deal in the neighborhood of $1.5M (plus another $1,000 bonus if he makes the pro bowl again).

Sanchez returning his signing bonus and Indy accepts a 6th round pick for Peyton Manning, who wants to sign a team-friendly deal in the neighborhood of $1.5M (plus another $1,000 bonus if he makes the pro bowl again).

LOL. If I had the power to dream like that I would sleep the day away.

Archived