Who's the guy at 2 minutes in video

New York Mick

I am not sure but I like the Dropkick Murphys.

It's a great ******* song and album. If you haven't downloaded it yet it's worth it.

I've been trying to figure out who the **** he is, I think he's a boxer and no that's not Mickey Ward, who also in the video a bunch of times.

Max you might also like Motorheads new stuff if you haven't heard it.

Not bad, thanks. I am going to dowload some of their stuff (legally, lol).

I have to mix it up a bit. I am getting tired of Taylor Swift. :D

Bahstahn Bruin Shawn Thornton.

This.

I actually think this is their weakest album in a while, its fun, but a lot of melodies from previous songs being re-hashed. Still a fan. This song and video is pretty much a commercial for McGreevy's which is Ken Casey's bar... but I did some of those chicks in there.

If you like Dropkick Murphy's, then check out Mike McColgan's band Street Dogs.

This.

I actually think this is their weakest album in a while, its fun, but a lot of melodies from previous songs being re-hashed. Still a fan. This song and video is pretty much a commercial for McGreevy's which is Ken Casey's bar... but I did some of those chicks in there.

If you like Dropkick Murphy's, then check out Mike McColgan's band Street Dogs.

Good band, I want to see them live

Am I wrong to partially boycott these guys becaue they're from beantown? I say Partially becauase I recently downloaded "The fighting 69th" while looking for some good NY songs.

Am I wrong to partially boycott these guys becaue they're from beantown? I say Partially becauase I recently downloaded "The fighting 69th" while looking for some good NY songs.

Yeah, you are wrong for it... Both the Dropkick Murphy's and Street Dogs are great bands. I grew up on Long Island, and have lived up here outside Boston for 5 years. The music is awesome. Not everything in life is about the Yankees and Red Sox...

Archived