Tennis Elbow

SoFlaJets

Allow me to both summarize and conclude the next 84 or so posts that will inevitably appear in this thread:

You're welcome.

now if it was my right arm I would understand why it's hurting, but the stranger...

15 minutes of ice followed by 15 minutes of heat... stretches demonstrated here:

Ibuprofen couple times a day every day... Go to urgent care and ask them for either a shot of cortisone or a 5 day supply of Prednisone. Immobility -don't play the guitar for a week...

I had it for 6 months last year and it was horrible.. used to wake up at night in excruciating pain. Nothing but rest and the above will help - no miracle cure.

got a steroid/cortisone shot yesterday and I was in frigging agony since an hour afterwards-it woke me up at 3 this morning for hours too-getting more bearable now

Cortisone does that. I had two shots in my shoulder before they decided to operate. Hurt like hell for most of the following day.

Good luck with your injury.

Cortisone does that. I had two shots in my shoulder before they decided to operate. Hurt like hell for most of the following day.

Good luck with your injury.

thanks Bob, yea that was bad...I'm going to try and be conscious and try to play with the guitar on my left knee instead of my right-maybe that will help-I won't be so crunched up

thanks Bob, yea that was bad...I'm going to try and be conscious and try to play with the guitar on my left knee instead of my right-maybe that will help-I won't be so crunched up

Perhaps it's time you switched instruments. Try the skin flute. Max can teach you.

Archived