Brady's replacement?

faba

Ha! Probably very true.

MVP is a joke. Why not just call it the best QB or RB award. In the last 20 years, only 2 non QB/RB was awarded MVP. LT and a F'ing place kicker.

And how someone can be awarded MVP and lose their only playoff game at home is beyond me all the while throwing to the elite Wes Welker...is beyond me.

A lot of things are beyond you...you know, like understanding why you put your underwear on backwards. It's because you are a latent homosexual. What seems obvious to most is "beyond" you.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of things are beyond you...you know, like understanding why you put your underwear on backwards. It's because you are a latent homosexual. What seems obvious to most is "beyond" you.

Dont be jealous because boys are more interested in me than you. Not my fault God made me prettier than you. Hater.

Dont be jealous because boys are more interested in me than you. Not my fault God made me prettier than you. Hater.

.....and he calls himself pretty to boot. Perhaps not so latent anymore.....plus the sexual tension between you and Tom Shane is palpable. I hear gay is the new way in Nicaragua. Perhaps Tom Shane can accompany you on your next trip there? Brings new meaning to surf and turf.

.....and he calls himself pretty to boot. Perhaps not so latent anymore.....plus the sexual tension between you and Tom Shane is palpable. I hear gay is the new way in Nicaragua. Perhaps Tom Shane can accompany you on your next trip there? Brings new meaning to surf and turf.

It is the new way. All the homo's are running around in 19-0 Patriots t-shirts butt humping each other pretending the other is Tom Brady.

Still, your posts reek of jealousy. I probably look better in bikini too.

It is the new way. All the homo's are running around in 19-0 Patriots t-shirts butt humping each other pretending the other is Tom Brady.

Still, your posts reek of jealousy. I probably look better in bikini too.

Actually, I hear those t-shirts were traded in for Jets AFC Champion one's. ;)

....and he wears a bikini, folks!

Actually, I hear those t-shirts were traded in for Jets AFC Champion one's. ;)

....and he wears a bikini, folks!

If true, I'll look for them. But the straight guys are probably wearing those, so they might be hard to locate.

And we all know that you are a one piece bathing suit type wearer...so clearly it wouldnt be much a bikini contest between you and I. Stupid of me to even mention really.

If true, I'll look for them. But the straight guys are probably wearing those, so they might be hard to locate.

And we all know that you are a one piece bathing suit type wearer...so clearly it wouldnt be much a bikini contest between you and I. Stupid of me to even mention really.

Ah...I get it...showing off that dangling rainbow belly ring again.

NSQ-0387.jpg

You guys will re-load on this draft and be very good this season. 10-12 regular season wins and first round playoff loss. Brady for MVP and Belli as coach of the year. Book it!

Sounds good.

Id be happy just making the playoffs. But you know that Belichick will trade half of this years drafts picks for more picks in 2012. With that being said, 7 - 9 wins, no playoffs and another rebuilding season. Pay Manning MVP, who is better than Brady anyway - Rex said so.

Just because you dont have a body like mine to show off a belly ring and a tramp stamp doesnt mean you have to hate.

Honestly, navel rings, if tatsetful and on a flat firm tummy, are fine and can be cute. Tramp Stamps, on the other hand, are gross, imo. Honestly, I never understood the ink craze. What people think looks good at 25 is 'gonna look like absolute sh*t at 65. Plus, being an inked-up woman seriously impedes the summer fashion. Say you 'wanna wear a cute, sleeveless sundress, meanwhile your arms have all sorts of stuff going on. To each their own and all....but...meh.

1660674656_78faab3044.jpg

Honestly, navel rings, if tatsetful and on a flat firm tummy, are fine and can be cute. Tramp Stamps, on the other hand, are gross, imo. Honestly, I never understood the ink craze. What people think looks good at 25 is 'gonna look like absolute sh*t at 65. Plus, being an inked-up woman seriously impedes the summer fashion. Say you 'wanna wear a cute, sleeveless sundress, meanwhile your arms have all sorts of stuff going on. To each their own and all....but...meh.

1660674656_78faab3044.jpg

I dont have any ink...but Jax Beach, where I live, has to be the capital of the world for arm sleeve tattoos. Everyone's got it. Dont think its attractive look for women at all...but many rock it. And I say the same thing you are saying every time I see it. But I'm just not an ink person all around. So to each his own I guess.

Sounds good.

Id be happy just making the playoffs. But you know that Belichick will trade half of this years drafts picks for more picks in 2012. With that being said, 7 - 9 wins, no playoffs and another rebuilding season. Pay Manning MVP, who is better than Brady anyway - Rex said so.

Dude where you even alive the last time you guys had just 7 wins? Hahaha, shoot other than the fluke year Brady got hurt and Miami won the AFC east you guys have owned the regular season. As of late... post season not so much.

You guys will be drafting to win this year. Tommy and Wilfat ain't getting no younger. This might be the year he trades Wilfat to the Raiders for a number one and a tetanus shot.

Brady over Manning or Manning over Brady. Few years back Tommie's post season performance made it an easy argument in his favor. Recent times Brady has out choked Peyton in the post season.

Cheer up.. at least you can wear your Danny Woodhead jersey for another season.

Garb is a woman of class and decency, and would keep our freakin' on the weekend discreet.

On a real note - Mr. Shane, haven't seen you on twitter in forever. You lose yet another bet? Jeez, dude, stop betting already.

LOL! You prefer bottle blondes with big mouths I hear.

On a real note - Mr. Shane, haven't seen you on twitter in forever. You lose yet another bet? Jeez, dude, stop betting already.

But they're sweet, well-meaing bottle blondes! ;)

I had to give up Twitter and Facebook. I was becoming "that guy."

New England has the ultimate flexibility in this draft, with 2 first rounders, two second rounders, and two thirds. Belichick has shown a propensity to trade down and acquire more picks, even in future drafts.

With Tom Brady at 34, however, I would think Belichick would at least consider adding a QB who could learn under Brady. However, this is not a strong QB class, and he may wait until next yeart or beyond to do that.

I actually think it would be a good idea for NE to move up this year. If a guy like Von Miller or Patrick Peterson or AJ Green falls enough, I'm sure they could package two of their first three picks to move up and get an elite talent. They would still have a top 33 pick to use on an offensive lineman too.

Dude where you even alive the last time you guys had just 7 wins?

Ya, but I was a Cowboys fan.

Hahaha, shoot other than the fluke year Brady got hurt and Miami won the AFC east you guys have owned the regular season. As of late... post season not so much.

Kinda like Marty Schotenhiemer.

You guys will be drafting to win this year. Tommy and Wilfat ain't getting no younger. This might be the year he trades Wilfat to the Raiders for a number one and a tetanus shot.

Fat ugly people dont last long in California and have you seen Mrs Wilfat?

Brady over Manning or Manning over Brady. Few years back Tommie's post season performance made it an easy argument in his favor. Recent times Brady has out choked Peyton in the post season.

If Brady didnt have all that long hair he would have a high forehead like Manning too.

Cheer up.. at least you can wear your Danny Woodhead jersey for another season.

Ya,youre right. :) It should be arriving UPS any day now.

....more likely, Tom, "anti-establishment" Shane, is that with the first pick in the second round and with teams in dire need of a QB, the Patriots are playing the game and setting up a draft day trade with that pick.

tht was my first thought

Archived