Scarface Mafia - The World is Yours

Pac

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he was scummy as anything for a while, but after his reveal and how things went down with Crusher I feel a million times better.

If Crusher was actually scum and not just a symp, I would feel 100% town about Hess.

Okay, I feel worst about Wombat and SMC. I think AVM should possibly be one of the people to reveal tomorrow so we can start to sort out the people we have the most questions about, as it seems none of us have any idea why he's been acting this way.

I'm worried that both DPR and I28 are town but I really hope not because I will literally rip my hair out and then JVOR probably won't be attracted to me anymore. Lol.

Okay, I feel worst about Wombat and SMC. I think AVM should possibly be one of the people to reveal tomorrow so we can start to sort out the people we have the most questions about, as it seems none of us have any idea why he's been acting this way.

I'm worried that both DPR and I28 are town but I really hope not because I will literally rip my hair out and then JVOR probably won't be attracted to me anymore. Lol.

OliviaMunnBald08-vi.jpg

Wombat's agreeing with others and not posting his own thoughts is suspicious, but your indifference and then sudden dive into the game set off warning bells for me. And the way you very quickly undressed Crusher made me additionally suspicious. If I'm wrong, then fantastic play on Crush and I owe you an apology.

Plus, Wombat is an easier lynch than you.

Well.....I'd like to hear why you picked me over Wombat.

I would too.. that being said the whole crusher lynch was very suspicious, can't say i blame him

i would've probably shot SMC, but better he's alive here with no answers then in the dead thread with all the answers and calling us all stoopid

Wombat's agreeing with others and not posting his own thoughts is suspicious, but your indifference and then sudden dive into the game set off warning bells for me. And the way you very quickly undressed Crusher made me additionally suspicious. If I'm wrong, then fantastic play on Crush and I owe you an apology.

Plus, Wombat is an easier lynch than you.

I already apologized for my earlier attitude. :)

I worked hard to figure out Crusher. Lol. I was proud of myself.

Wow I just realized I forgot Tom Shane was still in the game.

I would too.. that being said the whole crusher lynch was very suspicious, can't say i blame him

i would've probably shot SMC, but better he's alive here with no answers then in the dead thread with all the answers and calling us all stoopid

Lol I know, it's so weird that I'm one of the only people who did NOT forget how to use the search button this game.

Lol I know, it's so weird that I'm one of the only people who did NOT forget how to use the search button this game.

heh.. i've been on my phone a lot this game.. it's impossible to do on the phone..

if you're town, great job on that bloated blimp, i went from sure he was scum to thinking town after his night time posts

heh.. i've been on my phone a lot this game.. it's impossible to do on the phone..

if you're town, great job on that bloated blimp, i went from sure he was scum to thinking town after his night time posts

I'm happy I contributed something fairly worthwhile. Most of this game has confused me beyond belief.

Well.....I'd like to hear why you picked me over Wombat.

Probably because he's scum with the thief ability, not town. But that can wait til tomorrow as our reveals are up. As per your request I'll reveal as soon as day breaks, assuming I survive the night as well.

Probably because he's scum with the thief ability, not town. But that can wait til tomorrow as our reveals are up. As per your request I'll reveal as soon as day breaks, assuming I survive the night as well.

Careful, I might have a 2nd shot.....

You would know better than me if that would be a good idea, but looking at the number of people who haven't revealed yet, and the fact that there are so many questions surrounding your play this game, it might help the town put things together. At this point (considering the roles that have already revealed) I think it mostly helps us to figure out what everyone is bringing to the table.

You would know better than me if that would be a good idea, but looking at the number of people who haven't revealed yet, and the fact that there are so many questions surrounding your play this game, it might help the town put things together. At this point (considering the roles that have already revealed) I think it mostly helps us to figure out what everyone is bringing to the table.

I nearly revealed yesterday and today, honestly. I REALLY thought about it when we had an extra reveal on Crushers lynch day, after he was lynched...but I wasn't quite ready yet all things considered. There's a rhyme and reason to my play (though part of it early on was me just having a lot of fun :P )

Archived