Racism over at JI

MACPAC

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Vicious what's up?

Yep Adrien's 2 1/2 and now has a sister (1 month). :D We've entered a whole new ball game...

Awesome! ! Man you guys were quick to hop on #2. Aiden is 3 now and his brother will be born in July. I can't imagine what it'll be plus another kid .

Paulie, I love you man, but you aren't really helping things by systematically posting in these threads saying what a bunch of 'jilted ex-gf's' they are. I'd be dissapointed too if I 'had to leave'.

Whenever I lurk here I'm bummed we aren't all together.

Wow, that was gay. Can I be a mod now?

You should be posting here frenchie... really.

You guys are like jilted ex-gfs. Complain about how awful the guy is, and then get all misty-eyed over the good times. And repeat the cycle again every so often.

The tension is palpable. Can't we all just get along?

The only problem with your little analogy is that most of us left of our own accord. So JI would be the jilted ex-gf, we just lament some of the friends you got in the break up..

What CTM said.

You guys are like jilted ex-gfs. Complain about how awful the guy is, and then get all misty-eyed over the good times. And repeat the cycle again every so often.

Paulie we call can get along. It isn't JN that chooses not to.

http://jetsinsider.net

I just put up a link to ji. Try doing the same. Being serious actually. I agree this whole story is old news. And it was a ji guy that started the thread. I have no hard feelings towards soothie.

Awesome! ! Man you guys were quick to hop on #2. Aiden is 3 now and his brother will be born in July. I can't imagine what it'll be plus another kid .

Great news man. Congrats.I feel like I'll never have time for myself for the next 15 years, but otherwise it's all good.

Exactly. For the n00bs who don't know, I was one of the original JI moderators, along with Jet Moses and Jumbalaya Jet (now T-Mac). It was a great big helping of sh*t I did not need from hundreds of idiots who all thought they were above the rules. It did not help matters when Sooth set rules, told me to enforce them, then disavowed them when people cried to him. I don't know if that's still the case over there.

So, I GET being pissed about JI. That's why I no longer go there. If you're done with the place, fine. Welcome. Jump in and be a member of this community. If you're just here to spite your old boyfriend, that's a better reason than being a Patsies fan to GFY.

BTW - If Crusher really did ban this guy, that's really lame. If not, it's a pretty good joke.

The One True Bob has spoken.

Your name over there is ''Bob the Jets Fan™'' , so it's easy to see why people dont recognize you.

Ham would happily drink her piss.

:rl:

Stop banning people over there and they wont be coming here to cry their tales of woe. seriously, nobody here cares about anything going on over there. every time you guys ban somebody they come here crying. and then disappear after they get unbanned.

To be a mod here all you have to agree to is:

• Not getting mad when an insult is hurled your way
  • Logging in and checking the board at least 3 times per month
  • Never ban anyone

It is a really simple formula.

:rl:

Archived