Bottom 5 @ #30

dbatesman

Reed

Smith

Wilkerson

Taylor

Wilson

I don't know if Reed is really even do not want-eligible at 30. The other ones are pretty obvious. I keep reading that Smith would be a top-ten talent but for the character issues, but even if he weren't a jackass he's still just plain not as good as Peterson and Amukamara.

I don't know if Reed is really even do not want-eligible at 30. The other ones are pretty obvious. I keep reading that Smith would be a top-ten talent but for the character issues, but even if he weren't a jackass he's still just plain not as good as Peterson and Amukamara.

I know. But there's still some momentum for it from the fire-and-passion crowd, so the way I look at it, any dig at Reed is worthwhile.

Brooks Reed would be fun only if you were a guy who really misses Jeff Lageman.

the Jets could use a Jeff Lageman right about now. I'd be happy if the pick turned out to be a starter who made a play every so often.

It's a more realistic expectation than hoping every pick is a 10 year all pro hof'er.

and by the way what the **** does bottom 5 mean? out of the 1000 draft prospects these are the 5 you want the least?

and by the way what the **** does bottom 5 mean? out of the 1000 draft prospects these are the 5 you want the least?

The five guys who one could reasonably expect will be available at 30 that you'd least want. I know you're in the trenches taking grenades over in the Gholston thread, but there's no need to take it out on me.

The five guys who one could reasonably expect will be available at 30 that you'd least want. I know you're in the trenches taking grenades over in the Gholston thread, but there's no need to take it out on me.

sorry im on the early shift at my work this week

that means my internal monologue filter is gone and im gonna be grouchy

and way more vulgar

combined with the draft i might go clinically insane on this bitch

sorry im on the early shift at my work this week

that means my internal monologue filter is gone and im gonna be grouchy

and way more vulgar

combined with the draft i might go clinically insane on this bitch

I don't blame you. The lockout has made the natives even dumber and freepier than usual.

Brooks Reed

Justin Houston

Martez Wilson

Jimmy Smith - Yes, Rex put up with douchebags. No, I don't think he wants one fresh out of college who's proven nothing.

Liuget - I think he fits best replacing Harris in Chicago or working inside for the Giants.

The Wilkerson/Ngata comparison that I saw on a big sports site was pretty bad. That kind of stuff makes me weary, leery, or possibly even both.

I think your expectations are unrealistic. something like 75% of 4th round picks are worthless.

Justin Tuck was a third rounder. Aaron Kampman was a fifth. Is Tannenbaum a genius GM or isn't he? Why should we have to concede a first rounder on a guy whose ceiling projects to being an average player? Using that logic, you could have justified drafting Eric Smith with a first because he hasn't completely sucked here.

Archived