sexiest man alive

JetFanByMarriage

Dear Mrs. Max -

I fear it is too late. The only thing that could revive this thread is some rapid picture posting by the lovely Brenda. Problem is, she may be inclined to post WAY too many pics of that rather ugly center that plays for the NY Jets - ooops, correction, played.

Sincerely,

Disappointed in Boston

P.S.

GOB may be on to something - although I thought the dead one was cool one. Whatshisname. Dead BeeGee Younger Brother with the solo career. Cocaine addict. Was hot and heavy with Victoria Principal.

Tom Brady = talented and gorgeous

Matt Mc = VERY gay, NOT hot, zero talent

Alright let's talk about something else in this thread then. How about things that are not hot and have no talent.

I will go first.....hhhhhmmmmm, nah. I can't think of anything.

:P

It is his looks and the characters that he plays in his movies that are attractive!!! :)

Once you find out a good looking actor is gay, how does a woman find him hot? Hot is defined by sexuality. Not ACTUAL sex - but someone who is "Hot" is defined by the pleasure you get from looking at him and on some ridiculous level, fanatsizing about him. So, what is your fantasy regarding Matty? Seeing him get it on with Tom Cruise?

P.S.....he was amazing in the remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre..... :lol:

i have never liked tom cruise ...yuck!!... ...

but matt....mmmmm....one night with me and he would neveer look at another man again! ;):lol:

how do you know he is gay, ms. chick pea and ms.ggg?...

how about george clooney????? now THAT is another hunk a hunk a man!!!!!!!!!!

14.jpg

So...if you knew he was gay, you'd still spend the night with him? Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

He may not be gay, but he's a metrosexual...and that is NOT sexy.

:lol: havent you heard men say that about lesbians..? LOL actually he is pretty for my taste ;) usually my tastes run to the more untraditional hunks ;) but Matthew does have a great smile!! and nice eyes...

Character? Is that what you call it, GG? Since when is an eight inch minimum called character?

(some would call it high expectations, delusion or wishful thinking..... :lol: )

what are you talking about, ms. chick pea? :oops: care to offer up a more detailed description? :lol:

i was talking about personality...ability to make me laugh...etc..

Archived