Looks like D`Quan Bowers may fall to pick 30

bear

I'd not risk letting him get away and trade up for Bowers. Injuries heal...he has a HUGE upside.

LOL. I didn't realize your basketball mental handicap carried over to the NFL draft.

If Bowers had a cocaine problem rather than a knee problem he would have been drafted top 15. Healthy, he was considered for the 1st overall. He needs microfracture surgery according to some team doctors. There is a strong chance he never starts an NFL game.

LOL. I didn't realize your basketball mental handicap carried over to the NFL draft.

If Bowers had a cocaine problem rather than a knee problem he would have been drafted top 15. Healthy, he was considered for the 1st overall. He needs microfracture surgery according to some team doctors. There is a strong chance he never starts an NFL game.

It takes very hard work to heal from it, but microfractures DO heal. And if he doesn't rush it and keeps good form on squats, power cleans, etc., he won't have a problem. I don't know why people think it's the end of his career...

Archived