71 degrees right now

Maxman

Arguing about Muslims with people I don't know on a Jets forum.

I mean, sleeping and stuff. I'm done with school in a week, and then I'll be soaring to college like teh falcon.

no one soars like teh falcon

Todays schedule includes:

-enjoying the nice weather

-3 baseball games and 1 soccer game with the kids

-mowing the lawn

And my wife mentioned that what she really wants for Mothers Day is to go out with her friends. Um, like, yeah I think we can swing that. :D I tried to look heartbroken that my plans for the brunch down the NJ shore would never be realized. I will have to get by with the kids and my BBQ. :)

Todays schedule includes:

-enjoying the nice weather

-3 baseball games and 1 soccer game with the kids

-mowing the lawn

And my wife mentioned that what she really wants for Mothers Day is to go out with her friends. Um, like, yeah I think we can swing that. :D I tried to look heartbroken that my plans for the brunch down the NJ shore would never be realized. I will have to get by with the kids and my BBQ. :)

Nice..

--working till 3 today

--taking my daughter for golf lessons

--eating

Mothers day

--bonefish grill FTMFW

--deny taking food off other patrons plate

Not really, but there were some decent-looking Puerto Rican girls on a rooftop flashing everyone stuck in traffic merging onto the BQE from the Williamsburg. a few hours ago. Have to credit the weather a little bit, I suppose.

+1 I don't know if this is true or not, but I just got a boner just thinking about it.

Nice..

--working till 3 today

--taking my daughter for golf lessons

--eating

Mothers day

--bonefish grill FTMFW

--deny taking food off other patrons plate

If thats your daughter thats my age id be happy to drive down there and give her lessons. Free of charge of course.

OMG Joe just hit on a 12 year old.

Did the temp drop by you guys? It was hot all day, the wind came in and then it got really cool. Actually happened here this afternoon in the middle of my son's baseball game.

Archived