The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know how bad I wanted to kill CTM last game, I'm just having flashbacks... LOL.

To your point....

I listed my top 3-4, AVM was one of them. I believe I put the first vote on AVM earlier when calling attention to his silence. I'm not sure what to make of his cryptic post and offer to be the lynch after we get our 3rd reveal. I thought the dialogue between him and Brett was weird... lots there not to like. Setup talk. Martyr talk. Cryptic statements, and feigned frustration.

My vote is on DPR, I think the contrast between how he is playing this game vs. last game is actually more pronounced than the observations most have made about me. I realize its a bit hypocritical to ask you guys to trust me, but then vote him for similar reasons. However, there are other aspects to his play that I haven't liked - specifically his hard-on for reveals. And the way he tried to undermine my reveal when I gave it with an "aha!" but then he abandoned it very quickly. I know that last thing is Ape-centric.

I stated earlier that I thought he Jetfat train was sh*t. 4 supposed joke votes, then a 2nd wave to legitimize it the next day. If you recall, I broke down what I thought of every post on his train - and instead of looking at what I was talking about, all you sh*t-brains could comment on was how it was a FOS of everyone on his train. Think about it the train started with joke-type votes, and then suddenly got pushed to a reveal... I think that if we are assuming JF80 is town, then why not breakdown his train? Vic's vote stuck in my gut, I voted him, I'd have to go back and look at the others. I do believe that JC, SMC, Hess and Vic were involved with pushing both 80's and my trains.

Over all, despite the fact that CTM is now selling it as a scumtell, which I've never heard before, I do think that pressuring inactives should be a priority... not just in this game, but in general. Wombat and SMC last game, Dan before that, a lot of inactives seem to always end up in end game and scum.

That's where my head is at... you?

Similar.. I wouldn't mind seeing any one of Crush, Lily, DPR and now Hess lynched.

I examined the JetFat train as well but didn't have as wide a scope as you. Crush and Lily put serious momentum votes on his train and I think he's a cop out move for day 1. I'm not saying I'm sure 80's town, but I also think he's the easiest lynch (along with JiF) in the game.

I've talked about DPR ad nauseam so no need to go there again. Basically my suspicion is the same as yours. I'm bull headed myself and I wouldn't just change my entire outlook on how the game should be played just because the masses think it's the way to do it. Last game he tried to talk about the cons of REUAR and now he's just going along with it.. not much fight.

Hess just stumbled in here like Krammer running into Jerry's apartment. Not sure what's up with the homo self vote but I agree with Vic that it feels somewhat staged.

It took me awhile but I think I figured out what AVM is saying he is. If it's what I think then he's right.. I'm down for killing him haha..

Dude, we are so alike, its crazy.

I rock these...

converse-macys-athletic-shoes-mens-shoes-chuck-taylor-laceless-sneakers.jpg

I have these, but the super duper hightops with cushion... on Hess... I just picture a white Urkel running around in a plaid blazer selling 6-minute abs VHS tapes.

I have these, but the super duper hightops with cushion... on Hess... I just picture a white Urkel running around in a plaid blazer selling 6-minute abs VHS tapes.

I have a pair of low tops too. I absolutely LOVE my padded high tops though. Everyone's a critic.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

DPR (6): Smash, Pac, Verbal, Crusher, I28, J80

AVM (4): Wombat, DPR, Brett, SMC

Hess (3): CTM, Hess, AVM

I28 (2): Jetscode1, JiF

Not voting: Sharrow, Vicious, Lily, Slats

With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline has been extended to Wednesday 12PM ET.

REVEALS REMAINING: 1

Those are the kind of shoes that the guys I beat up for fun wear.

Do you wear them when you're para-sailing?

You're the type of guy that if by some miracle you actually did beat someone up, you'd cry because you're such a pussy you'd feel guilty and wrong.

Fitting. They look like great dick sucking shoes.

Problem with clowns like you Bender, is that you think you're being cool or retro wearing CT's. The only "statement" you're making is that you smoke pot and don't take life seriously.

Let me guess... you don't wear socks when wearing them? amirite?

What are you a lumber jack?

I only wear Steve Madden for work. Have a black and brown pair.

The timberland earthkeepers look more boot than they are, they are actually a good pair of light-weight boots for weekend outdoorsy stuff... which I do a lot of up here.

Holy sh*t... this movie Kick a$$ is awesome, btw.

Can't picture him in anything other than Kswiss and baggy carpenter jeans now... and an oversized white t shirt... vatos locos forever ese!

You'd be surprised jerkoff.. My place of employment is ultra conservative. Up until 10 years ago ties were required and no facial hair, earrings, or visible tattoos allowed.

They don't even let the ladies wear skirts shorter than the knees... kinda sucks.

You'd be surprised jerkoff.. My place of employment is ultra conservative. Up until 10 years ago ties were required and no facial hair, earrings, or visible tattoos allowed.

They don't even let the ladies wear skirts shorter than the knees... kinda sucks.

word.. that's like 90% of your wardrobe...

streetwalker

McDonalds employees used to wear ties... just saying.

I imagine you don't have very nice legs anyway. Kswiss probably looks good with your pant suits though, no?

Archived