The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I want to think about it.

But... I would guess that 4 guys at one time means Wednesday night to CTM.

/DOOR FLIES OPEN

CTM: Well, hello boys. I wore my special undies for you. I also wore my crocs to avoid the bukkake. I'm ready to be crucified.

Random gay dude: HE HAS RISEN

/points to crotch

You two should make out already.

I still dont' love the way Lily is playing. Maybe it's her changing her style around but this most recent string of posts just feel so..... forced. Like she is trying to put a smile on her face and be super town friendly. Perhaps I am getting too much tunnel vision and not looking elsewhere enough. But It just feels like an acting job when she was going back and forth with 80. "Oh let's compare lists town buddy!"

Or... your scum trying to keep your list of enemies low. Better then me at it, I picked DAN X. OUCH

Acting job? Could be. I don;t feel terribly great about either, J80's role says little about his alignment. unvote

Once again I'm getting a confident, daring and dashing vibe from JiF. Love you but vote:vic

Or... your scum trying to keep your list of enemies low. Better then me at it, I picked DAN X. OUCH

Acting job? Could be. I don;t feel terribly great about either, J80's role says little about his alignment. unvote

Once again I'm getting a confident, daring and dashing vibe from JiF. Love you but vote:vic

You mean after last game where he wasn't town.

It's not a steadfast rule you have to follow him you know. As to keeping my enemies list low. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Please. If that's a legit reason now you're just trying to find a reason to agree with JiF. I have never been a person to spray my votes around whether town or scum. That's how I always play. Always. That's like saying "I'm voting CTM because he's arguing with ape/pac."

Official Day 2 Vote Count

Lily (4): Vicious, Slats, Smash, Hess

Wombat (3): Lily, Jetscode1, Verbal

Smashmouth (2): J80, CTM

Jetscode1 (2): AVM, I28

Vicious (2): JiF, Crusher

AVM (1): Pac

CTM (1): Wombat

With 15 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

REVEALS REMAINING: 2

Deadline has been set for Monday at 4PM ET

It's not a steadfast rule you have to follow him you know. As to keeping my enemies list low. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Please. If that's a legit reason now you're just trying to find a reason to agree with JiF. I have never been a person to spray my votes around whether town or scum. That's how I always play. Always. That's like saying "I'm voting CTM because he's arguing with ape/pac."

no I meant this game right here right now, since he has returned to me.

Since Teh Doggin isn;t playing I guess JiF is the next best thing.

I don;t have to find a reason to agree with JiF. He is awesome and i agree with awesome. Plus I decided to give the trike thing a chance and that sh*t works,. Pick me one up yesterday. ******* sweet.

article-1347944-0CCC35BE000005DC-824_634x383.jpg

That's exactly what i did. I had you on every scum list Ive made this game. Cept' maybe funny one I made early.

You won as town last game you will lose as scum this game. Your still great in my eyes.

no I meant this game right here right now, since he has returned to me.

Since Teh Doggin isn;t playing I guess JiF is the next best thing.

I don;t have to find a reason to agree with JiF. He is awesome and i agree with awesome. Plus I decided to give the trike thing a chance and that sh*t works,. Pick me one up yesterday. ******* sweet.

article-1347944-0CCC35BE000005DC-824_634x383.jpg

That's exactly what i did. I had you on every scum list Ive made this game. Cept' maybe funny one I made early.

You won as town last game you will lose as scum this game. Your still great in my eyes.

No offense I'm not even gonna bother.

I actually hate it when Crusher does the "I <3 BupZ" thing and votes whoever JIF votes... it allows Crusher to throw his vote wherever he wants, without taking ownership of it.

I actually hate it when Crusher does the "I <3 BupZ" thing and votes whoever JIF votes... it allows Crusher to throw his vote wherever he wants, without taking ownership of it.

I'm actually going to agree with you here hence me saying no offense I'm not going to bother. I'm not trying to be dismissive but the truth is that I can defend all day long and everyone will just see it as "Crusher doing his thing with JiF." and it doesn't matter which is scum.

And the fact I'm completely uncertain about both of them makes it hard for me to get a good read. JiF at least came through and tried putting a retarded case together.

If that's true then maybe I'm wrong seeing it as a townie behavior. I'm going to give that some thought.

Good point. Its not like you see AVM and Vic going "FUUUUUSSSSSION" and voting the same person.

Sorry? I wasn't being sarcastic. Douche.

I know you weren't which is what makes you a raging idiot.

We did that once in a game. Last game. On the final vote. Crush/JiF is every single game. Your argument is invalid.

I'm gonna bounce for a while. I'm getting irritated.

I know you weren't which is what makes you a raging idiot.

We did that once in a game. Last game. On the final vote. Crush/JiF is every single game. Your argument is invalid.

I'm gonna bounce for a while. I'm getting irritated.

lol. I was talking about this game only. Go take your midol and come back later.

OK JiF.

I should be insulated by that right? Good one.

/dismissive wank

Your argument is so overwhelmingly stupid I seriously can't process it. AVM and I were joking around about fusion and all that jazz but it's not like I hopped on his votes just because he's my fusion partner and vice versa. The Crush/JiF thing they vote on each others vote nearly every damn game.

Your argument is invalid.

I voted Lily today after Vic made his case because I felt both of them were suspicious, and voting along with one against the other seemed like a good way to gather intel on both. I have to say that for the most part, I feel better about Vic and my vote now than when I started the day - for whatever that's worth. Not thrilled with this little JF80 spat, tho.

Crusher had been mildly pinging all game, and I'm not happy with his JiF piggy-backing either.

If JiF is scum, he's doing it better than he usually does.

I voted Lily today after Vic made his case because I felt both of them were suspicious, and voting along with one against the other seemed like a good way to gather intel on both. I have to say that for the most part, I feel better about Vic and my vote now than when I started the day - for whatever that's worth. Not thrilled with this little JF80 spat, tho.

Crusher had been mildly pinging all game, and I'm not happy with his JiF piggy-backing either.

If JiF is scum, he's doing it better than he usually does.

I'm not gonna lie dude. I'm stressed out with work and I got my new kid coming in about 5 weeks so it's that crunch time. Throw in the fact my wife is getting less mobile I'm pretty much manning the house and the kid. I actually conscious realize I'm being an a$$hole. Is what it is. Sorry for being abrasive.

dude I been on Vic from the start. just having fun. He has been in all my top twos.

I'm actually going to agree with you here hence me saying no offense I'm not going to bother. I'm not trying to be dismissive but the truth is that I can defend all day long and everyone will just see it as "Crusher doing his thing with JiF." and it doesn't matter which is scum.

And the fact I'm completely uncertain about both of them makes it hard for me to get a good read. JiF at least came through and tried putting a retarded case together.

Dude your a little full of yourself. sorry to upset your mafia gladiator sensibilities.

I'm not gonna lie dude. I'm stressed out with work and I got my new kid coming in about 5 weeks so it's that crunch time. Throw in the fact my wife is getting less mobile I'm pretty much manning the house and the kid. I actually conscious realize I'm being an a$$hole. Is what it is. Sorry for being abrasive.

Don;t apologize dude. Vent here then go be a sweet little cuddly Chilean thundercat in real life. I member having a a kid on the way.. actually five time I do. Yikes!!

No matter how cranky and uppity you get we still love you.

I'm not gonna lie dude. I'm stressed out with work and I got my new kid coming in about 5 weeks so it's that crunch time. Throw in the fact my wife is getting less mobile I'm pretty much manning the house and the kid. I actually conscious realize I'm being an a$hole. Is what it is. Sorry for being abrasive.

Wow, didn't realize it was that close. Awesome and understood.

Archived